Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 108. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 01:21:07 AM
Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.

You got it at the right price. Now it grows and grows. I hope I have that kind of money to buy bitcoin too. I am seeing more of it that it is still going up
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 10, 2015, 12:31:44 AM
Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 09, 2015, 12:22:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 09, 2015, 12:12:02 PM
Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

Yup! a lot of work for starters but if you get the hang of it and you gain many referrals that will be an of use for you, you can get more btc than working your way without referrals.

I dont do referrals but I still earn a lot through faucet. It is better for me than doing a lot of captchas in those captcha works here. You will get exhausted just thinking how many captchas you should make to get the minimum payment. In faucet there is no minimum. you are paid directly. Plus you have the chance to get that lucky big satoshi prize

Damn that captcha works. So tiring work to do. Im really not recommending it to the newbies even for waste of time purposes.

Back in my newbies days, my methods are faucets and signature campaign. Now Im doing trading most of the time. Just learn new things while growing up. Time will tell.

I have done those captchas when I dont even know a single thing about bitcoin. I think it is called megatypers. Just seeing those captchas that are non stop coming makes me sick. That is why when I saw that here in bitcoin they pay just like how it os paid in dollars I say I wont do it again. I wont recommend it to. You might puke there.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 09, 2015, 11:28:49 AM
Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

Yup! a lot of work for starters but if you get the hang of it and you gain many referrals that will be an of use for you, you can get more btc than working your way without referrals.

I dont do referrals but I still earn a lot through faucet. It is better for me than doing a lot of captchas in those captcha works here. You will get exhausted just thinking how many captchas you should make to get the minimum payment. In faucet there is no minimum. you are paid directly. Plus you have the chance to get that lucky big satoshi prize

Damn that captcha works. So tiring work to do. Im really not recommending it to the newbies even for waste of time purposes.

Back in my newbies days, my methods are faucets and signature campaign. Now Im doing trading most of the time. Just learn new things while growing up. Time will tell.
legendary
December 09, 2015, 11:26:15 AM
Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 09, 2015, 08:20:01 AM
Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 09, 2015, 04:07:51 AM
For now I'm just doing faucets, I'm probably going to join a signature campaign to help grow my bitcoins. Faucets is slow, but yeah you gotta start somewhere, and every little bit helps me along the way.
I've gambled before but it's not the greatest idea to gamble with something you're trying to build up, there are a bunch of risk factors connected to it.

Faucets re really useless, I don't understand why you guys use them at all? Pointless waste of time.
haha lol faucet its can be useless and useful.. if you old members with income more than 0.1 perweek its be useless, but for newbie its very useful no need skills Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
December 09, 2015, 03:49:49 AM
I would say the best method to grow your Bitcoin would be using your BTC to start a gambling site, since 50% of Bitcoins economy is gambling...it would definitely profit you.

I didn't know that. If that is true then it's amazing.

But I wouldn't say that starting a gambling site would definitely profit you though. We all know that it depends on many factors, it's not so easy to definitely have profit at something.

This is much easier said than done. You need skill for this or to pay someone to do it instead of you. Then you still need skill running these kinds of sites.

Also, there are many gambling sites out there at the moment. So you would need to work hard just to prove yourself and gain some market share. All in all you need a lot of money just to start something like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 08, 2015, 07:48:14 PM
Faucets are good to let new people understand and know that is possible to send and receive pennies that banks wont allow or any other way.Bad since to earn some good ammount will need something like some hours to make 100k and well currently isnt worthing a lot but may reach a big value.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
December 08, 2015, 05:26:51 PM
legendary
December 08, 2015, 02:32:11 PM
For now I'm just doing faucets, I'm probably going to join a signature campaign to help grow my bitcoins. Faucets is slow, but yeah you gotta start somewhere, and every little bit helps me along the way.
I've gambled before but it's not the greatest idea to gamble with something you're trying to build up, there are a bunch of risk factors connected to it.

Faucets re really useless, I don't understand why you guys use them at all? Pointless waste of time.

For you faucets may be a waste of time, and to a certain point, you are right. Only look at the amount of traffic these faucet sites get. A lot! These people don't consider it a waste of time.
Well I'm not sure how many other people consider faucets a waste of time, aren't the "people" who are using these faucets typically bots or people who are extremely new when it comes to Bitcoin?

I used to use faucets something like 2 years ago, and once I saw it took 3 months to earn the same amount of pennies, I ended up looking for alternative methods, and eventually stumbled across this board. Then I discovered signature campaigns.

I guess that some people would still use faucets kind of like how I used them, but I can't fathom how they would still have such high traffic.

That is why faucets owners are getting broked because of this bot. They also want profit the same as the one who gets free satoshis using their faucet. It is not that large profit for them too. That is why they cant pay that much for faucets and also because of those bots that is why they dont pay a large quantity. They need some time also for their sites to be viewed.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 08, 2015, 02:30:11 PM

For you faucets may be a waste of time, and to a certain point, you are right. Only look at the amount of traffic these faucet sites get. A lot! These people don't consider it a waste of time.
Well I'm not sure how many other people consider faucets a waste of time, aren't the "people" who are using these faucets typically bots or people who are extremely new when it comes to Bitcoin?

I used to use faucets something like 2 years ago, and once I saw it took 3 months to earn the same amount of pennies, I ended up looking for alternative methods, and eventually stumbled across this board. Then I discovered signature campaigns.

I guess that some people would still use faucets kind of like how I used them, but I can't fathom how they would still have such high traffic.

Faucet earnings are seeming too low with current price of bitcoin.
Many people including me still actively working in faucet earning just considering the faith on bitcoin ecosystem. Once bitcoin price hit new heights, like one satoshi will be worth to some $1, then today's faucet earning will worth some millions.

If you can save your satoshi for some 10 to 15 years, then faucet earnings also a good one.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 08, 2015, 01:39:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 08, 2015, 01:28:32 PM

legendary
December 08, 2015, 01:16:47 PM

You hit the jackpot my man. Now you got all quotes coming from your reply hahaha.
Faucets aint useless specially for starters. Its either you didnt became a starter through earning or you just came here without knowing anything. Or you bought that account without knowledge of btc. Or you are a rich man. (that cant be because you are doing sig campaign). hmm what else.
Considering the current payout of faucets, I think if you'd hold onto those coins that you earn from them, your efforts would be payed off. However raiding faucets each day isn't likely to fetch you a whole bitcoin anymore.

Well you can do faucets with your free time. That will stop you from idling too much just waiting for the btc to rise or fall or just staring at that chart. Like instead of pksting something nonsense at facebook just faucet that 5 minutes of your time and it will still be profit because its free.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
December 08, 2015, 01:11:40 PM

You hit the jackpot my man. Now you got all quotes coming from your reply hahaha.
Faucets aint useless specially for starters. Its either you didnt became a starter through earning or you just came here without knowing anything. Or you bought that account without knowledge of btc. Or you are a rich man. (that cant be because you are doing sig campaign). hmm what else.
Considering the current payout of faucets, I think if you'd hold onto those coins that you earn from them, your efforts would be payed off. However raiding faucets each day isn't likely to fetch you a whole bitcoin anymore.
legendary
December 08, 2015, 01:08:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
December 08, 2015, 11:36:41 AM

Not really a complete waste of time, actually. Other than what other people had state above me, (that faucets play an important role on introducing btc to newbies) if you see faucet as a way to kill time, you'll realize that it is one of those few time-killer activity which actually give you earning. How could it be pointless and time wasting if you intend to waste that time?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 08, 2015, 10:58:48 AM

Look like you have really an interesting method back in your newbie days.

I will guess you are buying coins thru your fiat? Or you are able to mined coins back then. If that's so, then you can't blame while newbies do faucets.

I agree currently faucets are best and very useful source for newbies to have knowledge about bitcoins just because of this I don't think its waste of time still its helping many members

Maybe it is so little amount that faucets give, but that is free money that is just nothing some click here and there.
In one day actually you can earn 50 cents. So yeah it is very usefull for people who start knowing about bitcoin.
Jump to: