Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 112. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 06, 2015, 09:17:59 AM
If you have a lot of time in your hands just by searching on the market place people are buy all this created accounts from different services that might be block in international countries or outside the use, thats always something you could make money on if you have some free time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
December 06, 2015, 09:09:33 AM
Above all of the replies here I will conclude that signature campaign is still the safest way to grow bitcoins. No risk at all. And about gambling , it's definitely the fastest way to earn lots of lots of BTC but also it's the fastest way too to lost some of your beloved BTC's.

The fastest method is to earn and exchange fiat into bitcoin. Supporting a signature campaign is a very fast way with low risk. Gambling is a fast method too, you can win big with gambling.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 06, 2015, 09:06:12 AM
Above all of the replies here I will conclude that signature campaign is still the safest way to grow bitcoins. No risk at all. And about gambling , it's definitely the fastest way to earn lots of lots of BTC but also it's the fastest way too to lost some of your beloved BTC's.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 06, 2015, 08:34:10 AM
do not put all eggs in the same basket.
Activity: 33
December 06, 2015, 08:19:00 AM
definitely no gambling, too easy to lose.  Perhaps more conservative routes like faucets, simply purchasing, holding, or investing.

holding is definitely not growing your bitcoins.

Anyway, try saving wallets like haobtc or Magnr. Theres a new one coming up which I cant remember the name off my head, it was featured in some crypto news site
sorry sir, i think holding is also growing your bitcoin, we can say it longterm investment, im holding my bitcoin to paper wallet, and i sure it will growing in future

What i mean is that in terms of usd value, yes your wealth has increased. But in terms of bitcoin value, there is no change if you just leave it in a cold wallet
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2015, 05:47:53 AM
definitely no gambling, too easy to lose.  Perhaps more conservative routes like faucets, simply purchasing, holding, or investing.

Anyway, try saving wallets like haobtc or Magnr. Theres a new one coming up which I cant remember the name off my head, it was featured in some crypto news site
sorry sir, i think holding is also growing your bitcoin, we can say it longterm investment, im holding my bitcoin to paper wallet, and i sure it will growing in future

I too believe in bitcoin value appreciations. Because by investing bitcoin we may grow our bitcoins and may not in some cases. Saving bitcoins from signature campaign and buying with my regular job is the only ways I do follow to grow my bitcoins.

Indeed better and safest ways to grow your bitcoins. But I feel these are passive way of growing bitcoins when I have more free time to gamble and to try in bitcoin trading to grow my bitcoins rapidly and actively. But there are more risks and always profits is not guaranteed.

Yes active methods are always has some risks. If you are not expert in your active methods then your active methods may turn negative methods to wipe out all your savings. Slow and steady is the better method I believe in. I grow my bitcoins using signature campaign and faucet earnings.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
December 06, 2015, 05:44:49 AM

I too believe in bitcoin value appreciations. Because by investing bitcoin we may grow our bitcoins and may not in some cases. Saving bitcoins from signature campaign and buying with my regular job is the only ways I do follow to grow my bitcoins.

Indeed better and safest ways to grow your bitcoins. But I feel these are passive way of growing bitcoins when I have more free time to gamble and to try in bitcoin trading to grow my bitcoins rapidly and actively. But there are more risks and always profits is not guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 06, 2015, 05:40:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 06, 2015, 02:50:26 AM
Investing into PoS coins is still by far my best BTC investment. DMD Diamond and CLAM especially. These two have brought me nothing but profits.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 06, 2015, 02:30:51 AM

It is one way, though the downside is, you're letting your coins idle and thus losing your opportunity to grow your bitcoins as bitcoins. It may have a tendency to grow in terms of $$$ but in the next 5 years or so, I think it wouldn't be worth the wait to keep your coins as is when USD won't be that much significant in the global markets by then.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 06, 2015, 02:06:45 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 05, 2015, 10:51:12 PM
I start to won btc with faucets
Activity: 33
December 05, 2015, 10:50:25 PM
You can buy and sell bitcoin, and ride the price waves. This is quite profitable if you do your research and can think quickly.

You can also Gamble which is risky, or invest in ponzis.

i do it too, but sometimes you must cutlose,
example :
buying bitcoin at $330 then sell at $370
buying again at $360 then sell at $400
buying again at $390 then sell at $360  Cheesy
this is my experience
what if you sell at 400 and it goes to 1k after that?

Then I cry in a corner.

Stop sulking and HODL
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
You can buy and sell bitcoin, and ride the price waves. This is quite profitable if you do your research and can think quickly.

example :
this is my experience

Then I cry in a corner.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 05, 2015, 05:16:38 PM
Mining bitcoin, trading btc to altcoin, signature campaigns etc.  There are lots of ways to grow your bitcoin.

Yes I agree with you when it comes to increasing Bitcoin you could go with Bitcoin miner which is working with solar power, this will reduce the electricity bill and when it comes to signature campaign be cautious while selecting the signature campaign.

I always thought of an Antminer with an integrated solar power or with the ability to use wind power as well. That would be a great an ideal way to make profits as there is no need to pay electricity.  Cheesy
Activity: 490
December 05, 2015, 05:14:54 PM

example :
this is my experience

That's why any good trader keeps track of the price every hour, there is no way for bitcoins to go to 1k in 1 hour, if you see the price going up too fast, buy and sell later or just have a buy order ready just in case.
Activity: 560
December 05, 2015, 04:15:45 PM

example :
this is my experience

im never sell all of my bitcoin, i save some to hold it until reach $1k
so if price hit $1k i will sell my bitcoin from paperwallet  Tongue Grin

Many people are targeting $1000 for selling their bitcoin hoardings. I predict they will regret for their action once bitcoin test 2k, 3k or 5K prices in next next months. I will hold my bitcoin for my life, spending may start after my retirements.

Those magic value that bringed several new investors and atracted the most miners and make the community boom from one moment to another,they are waiting to get out from bitcoin without loose a penny some had invested again with bitcoin at 200 dollars or 300 and now playing with profit but there are a group that still in loss and waiting to price go up to get out of the nightmare.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
December 05, 2015, 02:21:01 PM
Mining bitcoin, trading btc to altcoin, signature campaigns etc.  There are lots of ways to grow your bitcoin.

Yes I agree with you when it comes to increasing Bitcoin you could go with Bitcoin miner which is working with solar power, this will reduce the electricity bill and when it comes to signature campaign be cautious while selecting the signature campaign.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2015, 12:45:51 PM
by gambling, i use soccer betting

bad Methods by gambling, This week I always lose. I hope you dont do too much play gambling, it become addicted and will lose all in the end

Well sports betting is much better than any house edge gambling type. In this type of gambling you won't reply on luck itself. Analyzation , advices , speculations , fearless forecast etc. are some factors that can be the teammate of your luck.

yeah sports betting is my favorit gambling and I am happy to make a parlay, bet a little can get quite a lot, like 0.005 becomes 0.02 - 0.05 or more Smiley

but this week I'm less fortunate Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 12:40:12 PM

Jump to: