Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 166. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
September 27, 2015, 12:45:51 AM
I think i can grow it
i want to invest a cloudmining service, now im searching more information about it
maybe i will choose to invest my money to grow it

Don't invest in cloud mining. It's almost always a scam. Nearly all of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 27, 2015, 12:06:43 AM
gambling and trading. for gambling more to lose, but sometimes can be recovered with win only once, because I always try to make a parlay with great odds. for trade variable results, just make a little profit Smiley

Gamble is fun but don't gamble what you can't afford to loose. Play for Fun, Profit is bonus fun.

yeah I play gambling just for fun, because I like to play dice, poker and bet on sports gambling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 26, 2015, 06:53:27 PM
I prefer signature campaign instead of gambling. You don’t need to invest money in campaigns just your time and good constructive posts. Just contribute to the community, instead of doing it only for the money.  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 26, 2015, 05:45:33 PM
Signature campaigns seem to be the best option for starters. Stay away of gambling... ! You'll lose heavily on the long run.

Agreed, signature campaigns are the best to earn some additional bitcoins without any risk and there are no chance for loosing your money like gambling. So its better to join signature campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
September 26, 2015, 05:40:57 PM
Profit is bonus fun ??Where do you live in which world?Gambling looks fun but isnt for sure some people waste their lifes because of it ,even playing with a low ammount ,ahead those money should get you something that you cant buy..

well as soon as gambling is no more fun you should stop immediately
esp avoid thinking "ive lost * times in a row so the next bet must be a win. i'll stop after that"
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 05:18:56 PM
Profit is bonus fun ??Where do you live in which world?Gambling looks fun but isnt for sure some people waste their lifes because of it ,even playing with a low ammount ,ahead those money should get you something that you cant buy..
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2015, 04:29:03 PM
gambling and trading. for gambling more to lose, but sometimes can be recovered with win only once, because I always try to make a parlay with great odds. for trade variable results, just make a little profit Smiley

Gamble is fun but don't gamble what you can't afford to loose. Play for Fun, Profit is bonus fun.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 04:27:46 PM
The fact is to grow bitcoin ammount you must have a good ammount already and yes trading loaning investing is the fast ways to make money,soo if you holding some 5 btc or more sure is very easy to get more with some smart steps.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 26, 2015, 04:01:58 PM
I'm testing my investment system and i'm sure if it grows with the same progress till 3 or 4 months it will makes more money than a faucet site and without all the bot stories.

legendary
September 26, 2015, 11:08:28 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 12:58:39 AM
The best method to growing your bitcoin in short time period is used your bitcoin to trade altcoin. Trading altcoin can grow your bitcoin in short time, but it has high risk, so be careful. The other option is used your bitcoin to bitcoin trading. Maybe you can't get huge profit, but you it doesn't have high risk like altcoin. Also I think if you want to gamble your BTC just for fun, you can try it, but be careful or you will lose huge amount of your BTC.

The secure option is to join signature campaign, you don't have to invest your bitcoin to join a signature campaign. Just invest your time to build your account Grin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 12:53:42 AM
just play trading and profit per day approximately 50-200k satoshi because I did not have enough capital

Be careful when your doing trading. Also what your doing is good means trading with your own money without borrowing money to make big money from trading. That will be very dangerous if prices move opposite to your predictions so trade always with your money and be patience to win the trades. Good luck to you.
legendary
September 26, 2015, 12:43:14 AM
just play trading and profit per day approximately 50-200k satoshi because I did not have enough capital
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 26, 2015, 12:38:32 AM
Signature campaigns seem to be the best option for starters. Stay away of gambling... ! You'll lose heavily on the long run.
So it means we have to stay away from signature campaign of gambling site? Cheesy But yeah gambling isnt a charity foundation who give free money to everyone, its a place to bet your money to get fun Smiley
Activity: 266
September 25, 2015, 08:06:09 PM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

please add to your post guys

• Gambling (Lose Paying)
  • HYIP (Shit Paying)
hahaha  Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 06:49:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2015, 04:25:51 PM
it is all about alts if you seek real profits

Not sure. I think if you haven't really good experience with trade you can lose a lot.
You are right this need too much information and some experience about this otherwise you can lost all in try to grow your bitcoins

sure you need a lot of info, and also experience, but it's the only way to make 10%-20% per day at reasonable risk

If really want to make profit within a day then it is hard to say that i will be 10% - 20%

At least for me it is impossible unless the price changes to much.

Usually when you want the profit instant then it can go from 0.5% and up.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2015, 04:13:49 PM
You can grow your Bitcoin by lending them out to people on this forum. Only accept deals from lenders who can provide collateral worth more than the loan itself that is easily liquidize-able and don't deal with people with negative trust ratings. I'm working on a CakePHP app that offers a more secure lending platform that eliminates scammers. BTCJam should be avoided at all costs.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2015, 04:07:03 PM
you can make a lot of money by trading cryptocurrencies though you need to have a lot of knowledge about it, besides that you can earn decent money with signature campaigns
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 25, 2015, 04:05:22 PM
it is all about alts if you seek real profits

Not sure. I think if you haven't really good experience with trade you can lose a lot.
You are right this need too much information and some experience about this otherwise you can lost all in try to grow your bitcoins

sure you need a lot of info, and also experience, but it's the only way to make 10%-20% per day at reasonable risk
Jump to: