Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 167. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 25, 2015, 10:36:19 AM
it is all about alts if you seek real profits

Not sure. I think if you haven't really good experience with trade you can lose a lot.
You are right this need too much information and some experience about this otherwise you can lost all in try to grow your bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 25, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
You can grow your Bitcoins by purchasing a real miner. The newest release of Antminer (S7) from Bitmain is the most energy efficient miner yet. Thus, this will result in less energy costs than previous miners. I'm saving my money to buy one of these.  Grin
Activity: 672
September 25, 2015, 10:26:42 AM

Not sure. I think if you haven't really good experience with trade you can lose a lot.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 25, 2015, 07:32:30 AM
gambling is best. but dont get too greedy, quit when you got 50%+.
gambling is one of the way to increase the coins but certainly not the best.
maybe you have a nice luck on it ..

Gambling the one of the best way to lose all your money very easily then making some money. Yes luck is needed to win in gambling but luck will not come every time. It may come one or few times so if you gamble every time then you will lose all those coins your earned from your luck.
you win for a few times and lose every time you gamble again, so it means that in gambling no one wins all are lose. So its better to not to try to gambling before in the latter repentance.
No we have see many people to be rich when he/she win big jackpot in poker tournament like pokerstars. We can call it from zero to hero  Cool
But yes gamble have a risk to lose your money
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 25, 2015, 07:01:27 AM

Gambling the one of the best way to lose all your money very easily then making some money. Yes luck is needed to win in gambling but luck will not come every time. It may come one or few times so if you gamble every time then you will lose all those coins your earned from your luck.
you win for a few times and lose every time you gamble again, so it means that in gambling no one wins all are lose. So its better to not to try to gambling before in the latter repentance.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 25, 2015, 06:24:01 AM
I have bought a miner (U2) unfortunately I am not able to run it... Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2015, 11:39:52 PM
I have done for the last few days higher paying faucets and now reached JR. Member here, so is waiting on getting into a signature campaign for jr members. Cant wait for them to come back and accept me. Now with the signature campaigns, this is going to help so much. I cannot wait. Just reached jr member status tonight. What a good feeling.

Can't wait to collect a fat btc over all of this over time. Every drop takes time; persistance and patience works wonders.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2015, 11:33:30 PM

Activity: 532
September 24, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

Gambling is also the best way to lose your money instantly Grin So it's not a good suggestion , do not gamble to grow your bitcoin unless you are desperate to be rich instantly Grin Just gamble for pleasure
stop when you got 50%+? or when you lose 50%+? its hard to earn from gambling, the house will always win and if you win its just for a few times and lately you will lose.

Stop when you first think to join into the gambling industry that's what i suggest to my friends.

I think that it makes you very addictive and don't let you go, and that's the worst way to lose your money.

I prefer more to invest in startups, in new coins to develop for a long time and support them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 24, 2015, 10:33:37 AM

Gambling is also the best way to lose your money instantly Grin So it's not a good suggestion , do not gamble to grow your bitcoin unless you are desperate to be rich instantly Grin Just gamble for pleasure
stop when you got 50%+? or when you lose 50%+? its hard to earn from gambling, the house will always win and if you win its just for a few times and lately you will lose.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 24, 2015, 09:44:29 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

I'm put some of my fund to Wallet+ investment program. Hopeful I can increase my bitcoin from it.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 24, 2015, 09:38:18 AM

I like investing in friends who I trust who do various things (LBC, arbitrage, other.)  I also buy used physical mining equipment when I see a great price, mine some coins, and then sell the equipment back where I bought it or higher.  BTCpop has a good auto-invest feature that pays 3% a months or so on your coins.

Got interested in BTCpop. Thanks for mentioning it!

How secure is that 3%? is there any way to get more than that in BTCpop?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 24, 2015, 08:35:38 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
September 24, 2015, 04:38:18 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

I like investing in friends who I trust who do various things (LBC, arbitrage, other.)  I also buy used physical mining equipment when I see a great price, mine some coins, and then sell the equipment back where I bought it or higher.  BTCpop has a good auto-invest feature that pays 3% a months or so on your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 24, 2015, 04:18:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
September 24, 2015, 04:03:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
September 24, 2015, 02:00:13 AM

From gambling you will not make any money but definitely you will lose all of your money. In gambling no plans will work so better try some other ways

gambling is same like ponzi scheme
some people lose and win the dice gambling

The chances of your coins to grow in gambling is very low compared to the chances that you will win most of your bets.
If you wan't to grow your Bitcoins look for other ways where chances is high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 24, 2015, 01:54:03 AM

From gambling you will not make any money but definitely you will lose all of your money. In gambling no plans will work so better try some other ways

gambling is same like ponzi scheme
some people lose and win the dice gambling
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 23, 2015, 09:04:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2015, 08:43:37 PM

Your completely wrong, very difficult to make money from gambling. Every one think that is easiest way to make money but the fact is that is the easiest way to loose money.

I'm in plan of lending out my bitcoins in some sites. Anybody share your experience on lending out, that would be more helpful for me to make better decisions on my lending out. Thanks in advance.

Try this out www.btcjam.com

If you want to invest in btcjam then you should be very careful because their even very high graded members also scammed many lenders so invest wisely. But I feel lending on this forum is much safer compared to btcjam.
Jump to: