Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 168. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 23, 2015, 06:37:36 PM
Invest in alts and trade. Over time you will either learn fast and GROW your amount of bitcoins or you will lose some! But atleast you would have tried..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 23, 2015, 05:06:35 PM
I'm in plan of lending out my bitcoins in some sites. Anybody share your experience on lending out, that would be more helpful for me to make better decisions on my lending out. Thanks in advance.

Try this out www.btcjam.com
Activity: 12
September 23, 2015, 01:02:34 PM
gambling is best. but dont get too greedy, quit when you got 50%+.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 23, 2015, 01:01:13 PM
I'm in plan of lending out my bitcoins in some sites. Anybody share your experience on lending out, that would be more helpful for me to make better decisions on my lending out. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2015, 10:57:19 AM
Any of you proposing loans... Have you had positive experience lending? Can you comment on some?

I have never given a loan here, even though i tried once.
But i was afraid because the user that was requesting has no collateral and his password was changed recently.
How people are earning from loans is from interest, but when i tried i was offering without interest, to help others.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 23, 2015, 10:47:26 AM
Any of you proposing loans... Have you had positive experience lending? Can you comment on some?
September 23, 2015, 10:14:42 AM
I think i can grow it
i want to invest a cloudmining service, now im searching more information about it
maybe i will choose to invest my money to grow it

Since now i have not seen any good company, please let me know when your research is done, i am interested too, to invest in cloudmining if there is any good compnay, i will register with you ref link if you want.

some methods are by selling some things you dont need in
digital goods or you can lend your btc here just be careful in lending

Lending is more dangerous because people can buy account with trust and require loan, but always should be careful, there are many people who had been defaulted in loans.

I think lending in this forum is quite safe if you fallow the simple steps like give loan only with proper collateral. If no collateral then do not give loan for any one whether he is trusted or not then surely you will make money without any loss. As long as you have collateral then you can easily recover your money back.

We are witness that many people require loan without collateral and these are people that had succesully paid old loans.
And here is the risk because accounts can be easily sold and the new owner can scam.
Also a good practice what i have seen is to take a collateral at least 150% of the value of the loan.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 23, 2015, 10:13:49 AM
Since now i have not seen any good company, please let me know when your research is done, i am interested too, to invest in cloudmining if there is any good compnay, i will register with you ref link if you want.

I have never find too...
it is why I will open one myself.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2015, 10:12:26 AM
I think i can grow it
i want to invest a cloudmining service, now im searching more information about it

Lending is more dangerous because people can buy account with trust and require loan, but always should be careful, there are many people who had been defaulted in loans.

I think lending in this forum is quite safe if you fallow the simple steps like give loan only with proper collateral. If no collateral then do not give loan for any one whether he is trusted or not then surely you will make money without any loss. As long as you have collateral then you can easily recover your money back.

September 23, 2015, 10:07:23 AM
I think i can grow it

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
September 23, 2015, 06:17:33 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 23, 2015, 06:12:29 AM
there is always some luck, even that which is said to be 100% sure is not.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 23, 2015, 04:49:53 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Investing to HYIPs.

why you not read full
he say

are you think hyip is safe ?

no problem if you invest in safe HYIPs
the problem is you only can see "after" if the HYIPs are safe.

personally I do not believe in HYIPs.
All go down soon or late...if not,then they are not HYIPs
I tried HYIPs and globally I lost (even with helps of referrals)
My referrals have certainly globally lost too.
HYIPs are dangerous games...but in all game you generally see losers.
I prefer programme investment systems with low dividends or in worst case without dividends but where the principal is given back.
As an investment system programmer I see from inside that it is not possible to give more out that comes in.
If in a system you give more than the income you have to take from somewhere...
It is not from your poket,then it is from the investors' poket.

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 23, 2015, 04:21:41 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Investing to HYIPs.

why you not read full
he say

are you think hyip is safe ?
Activity: 57
September 23, 2015, 01:48:50 AM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Investing to HYIPs.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 23, 2015, 12:43:20 AM
The best way to grow your bitcoins is to spend them!
It will help bitcoins to grow.
Trade them instead of holding them.

the topic is:
Methods of growing your Bitcoin?
not:
Methods of growing Bitcoin of other ones?
(lol)

By trading them you will help it grow.And indirectly your bitcoins will grow too.Trading keeps bitcoin ALIVE!
Its deep you won't get it.

it is said:
to spend them...if you spend them ...they are gone away...how can it helps me indirectly?

Ok with the verb "trade them"...(buy oe sell them)...but not just spend them ...do you see what I want to say?

I think by "grow" he means the popularity and use cases of bitcoin. when you start actually using bitcoin by spending it instead of spending fiat, you are helping the growth of bitcoin. which is a good thing but I don't think it is very relevant to this topic.
but I agree with the trading part, if you an learn it then it is the best way of growing your bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 22, 2015, 10:41:57 PM
I think i can grow it
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
September 22, 2015, 10:12:05 PM
Im not yet to think or find any methods for growing my bitcoin, because i only use bitcoin as much as i need and i will direct exchange it if i need or have alot bitcoin in my wallet...
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
September 22, 2015, 03:51:20 PM
Buying local goods that are worth more in other places.

Keep your mark up in BTC and liquidate the money that was required to purchase the good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
September 22, 2015, 11:19:24 AM
Some of these are more reasons to keep your bitcoins, or just to keep them safe, I haven't seen any good ones.
Jump to: