Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 175. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 11, 2015, 12:12:26 PM
i recommend just saving up every bitcoin you earn and just forget about it. in a couple of months, the stash gets pretty big
if you earn 0.045 per week, and you keep it half of a year or a year you coins will be 26.0+ btc

Where did you get that from?
There's ~52 weeks in a year

0.045 BTC * 52 weeks is 2.34 BTC , which is well under 26 BTC a year
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 11:21:52 AM
Probably the best way to grow your Bitcoins is to save them and wait for about a year. By then the price will probably have gone up by then and you will have a substantial amount of money.

And when you wake up after a year you see that you lost a good amount of money. That's the best long term idea but not much safe to hope that the price will go up.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 11, 2015, 11:21:03 AM
Probably the best way to grow your Bitcoins is to save them and wait for about a year. By then the price will probably have gone up by then and you will have a substantial amount of money.

A year isn't long enough. People said that last year and look where we are now. To see big gains again people will probably have to hold 3-5 years maybe even a decade to see possibly huge returns. Bitcoin isn't going to enter the mainstream over night.
Activity: 994
September 11, 2015, 11:12:34 AM

And when you wake up after a year maybe you see that you lost a good amount of money. That's the best long term idea but not much safe to hope that the price will go up.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 11, 2015, 10:34:21 AM

Putting coins in sleep mode for a year is a slow method and we are not sure what will be the price after a year. Much better to rotate it in your storage so while waiting for your price expectations there's still a moving coins competiting in the investment industry.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 11, 2015, 10:29:30 AM

or probably not   Embarrassed
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 11, 2015, 10:21:02 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 11, 2015, 09:29:32 AM
The is only one thing that I would do to grow my Bitcoins, and that is to invest them in a reliable company or shares. The way I would reach ROI (it could take longer than expected)  Smiley

But nowadays it is so hard to find some reliable company. Ponzi's are everywhere. So much better to do other method than waiting for that "reliable company"*.

It's impossible. I don't trust any of them out there. This is my take on investing at the moment for ROI in the Bitcoin space. Scammers, ponzi schemes, you name it, they are all there. You are the best to leave you bitcoins in the cold storage and just wait to see what the future will bring.

I know this is almost impossible for people to do, since we all want more and more coins in our wallet, but this is exactly the greed that these scammers are taking advantage off!
Activity: 504
September 11, 2015, 09:25:57 AM
i recommend just saving up every bitcoin you earn and just forget about it. in a couple of months, the stash gets pretty big

That's the best advice that i hear today, thank you, that is "investing in your self"
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 11, 2015, 09:17:33 AM
if you earn 0.045 per week, and you keep it half of a year or a year you coins will be 26.0+ btc and if you exchange it into fiat money, its price are depend on the price of btc=usd and i think its almost 6k usd . haha pretty big.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 11, 2015, 09:01:18 AM

That's true but the only thing is that it takes too long to grow your Bitcoins using that method. I want to grow my Bitcoins fast, which I will probably do so buy purchasing an Antminer S7.
Activity: 756
September 11, 2015, 08:47:14 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 11, 2015, 08:44:28 AM
When i was very new i have earned some micro bits from some faucets and then now I'm trying to get into some of the signature campaigns which make a decent profit for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 11, 2015, 08:32:17 AM
Even tough gambling is too risky, but I think gambling is better for me to grow my bitcoin than trading (waiting the price up or down sounds boring for me Grin)

You got it lol. And trading can considered a slow type of gambling too so the bottom line here is ; you still gambling while doing trading. Im not rushing to boost my coins but I preferred (as of now) gambling through sports betting than waiting for the price to become roller coaster then do the buy and sell method.
lol yeah, there are many disadvantages in trading imo, and thats not a best way for impatient person like me Grin

The is only one thing that I would do to grow my Bitcoins, and that is to invest them in a reliable company or shares. The way I would reach ROI (it could take longer than expected)  Smiley
I think thats a way to grow your money, not bitcoin Smiley
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:12:28 AM

But nowadays it is so hard to find some reliable company. Ponzi's are everywhere. So much better to do other method than waiting for that "reliable company"*.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 11, 2015, 07:57:25 AM
legendary
September 11, 2015, 06:30:52 AM
Even tough gambling is too risky, but I think gambling is better for me to grow my bitcoin than trading (waiting the price up or down sounds boring for me Grin)

You got it lol. And trading can considered a slow type of gambling too so the bottom line here is ; you still gambling while doing trading. Im not rushing to boost my coins but I preferred (as of now) gambling through sports betting than waiting for the price to become roller coaster then do the buy and sell method.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 11, 2015, 06:00:38 AM
Well I love gambling, but I am tired of hearing complaints by the losers in gambling, who said they have put all their money into gambling to get much more, but in the end they lost it, then blame the gambling site owner and stated the gambling site is not fair Roll Eyes
Limiting your money to gamble is a good way, so the risk could be lower Smiley

Then if that's the case much better to just let those gamblers gambled. No words , suggestions or comments here can stop them unless they will experience it to their own self the burden of being lost.
Sometimes the only way to learn a lesson it’s to get burn yourself despite all the warnings. Like putting your hand on the stove or dating a girl that everyone thought was not good for you. The school of hard knocks can be brutal.

Yeah, you could try and experience that directly, but blaming other person just because of depressing when lost in gambling isnt a good deed.

Activity: 798
September 10, 2015, 04:25:40 AM
I like to gamble a couple times a month to see how lucky im feeling, but other than that I limit my gambling to actual trades, hoping that the shitcoin I buy goes up and I get some extra BTC off it.
Activity: 910
September 10, 2015, 01:27:06 AM
i have 3 times given few cash for a loan...but i have never seen it back.
One good example of lending is not a good way to grow your bitcoin... or just qualify thoroughly guy asking for loan. If they ask for loan because they don't have money don't expect for it to come back.

I beg to differ. loaning bitcoin can be a good way of earning some profit on your bitcoins you just have to take the necessary precautions.
like not lending to anybody that just asks, or asking for collateral.

This is more sensible answer. If you check the lending section in this forum you will find both good and bad people. But there are many people who borrow money without any collateral and still they return back money with interest. You just need to carefully check and lend loan with only good collaterals which you can easily liquidate to recover you money with interest. Then this venture will bring go quite a good easy money.
Jump to: