Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 173. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 500
September 15, 2015, 09:02:08 AM
Recently I started buying and selling domain names and I think there is a lot of opportunities to make money there. You can register domain names using Bitcoin on Namecheap and it's super easy, just be careful not to get overenthusiastic, most domain names people buy and think are awesome are actually worthless. You need to do some research before you invest.

It also helps if you can put up a mini site or some content and start driving some traffic. Selling a domain that already has traffic is always worth more than a domain with just a "cool name". Obviously there are some exceptions, but finding a name that is highly desired by someone else is no easy trick.

Yeah I don't think there's much money to be made here unless you get really lucky and all the good ones are already taken. I see plenty of people trying to sell their domains asking ridic prices and nobody ever buys them. There's so many domain extensions these days that you can always just purchase a different one any way.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
September 15, 2015, 08:32:58 AM
Recently I started buying and selling domain names and I think there is a lot of opportunities to make money there. You can register domain names using Bitcoin on Namecheap and it's super easy, just be careful not to get overenthusiastic, most domain names people buy and think are awesome are actually worthless. You need to do some research before you invest.

It also helps if you can put up a mini site or some content and start driving some traffic. Selling a domain that already has traffic is always worth more than a domain with just a "cool name". Obviously there are some exceptions, but finding a name that is highly desired by someone else is no easy trick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 15, 2015, 07:54:51 AM

This seems very risky to me maybe that i haven't research a lot in domain fields.
Because you already invest for at least 1 year validity in that domain.
The best practice to make money maybe is to sell them in auction, right?
If Sell using auction way still give you profit, i'm not sure about this business and how to know anyone will buy that's domain name
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2015, 07:10:43 AM

This seems very risky to me maybe that i haven't research a lot in domain fields.
Because you already invest for at least 1 year validity in that domain.
The best practice to make money maybe is to sell them in auction, right?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 15, 2015, 06:50:09 AM
i'll always gambling with my btc Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
September 15, 2015, 06:37:33 AM
Invest in bitcoin mining hardware with your bitcoin probably a terrible idea unless you have free electricity & technical background but you can do the sums on that.
there are no fast money in bitcoin..
if you just looking for fast money you will just end up to losing all your bitcoin..
the faster you want the higher the risk .. and soon you will just realize that you lose much than you gain..
but if you willing to risk try trading..
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
September 15, 2015, 05:32:36 AM
Invest in bitcoin mining hardware with your bitcoin probably a terrible idea unless you have free electricity & technical background but you can do the sums on that.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 15, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Cloudmining really isnt the best way. Like others have said its a good way to lose your coins if they scam. I'd either try trading or just hold bitcoins as a long term investment. If you have patience it hopefully should pay off eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 03:46:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 15, 2015, 03:13:46 AM
Agreed, most cloud mining sites are HYIPs in disguise, don't be fooled. Make sure they have real pictures of their actual machines or else they're probably lying.

Are there still legit cloud mining sites left? I've been to many cloud mining sites but always end up as a scam (like hashprofit, cloudminr, etc.) Now I'm afraid to invest again on such sites but I know there are still legit ones to rely on
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 15, 2015, 03:08:32 AM
Agreed, most cloud mining sites are HYIPs in disguise, don't be fooled. Make sure they have real pictures of their actual machines or else they're probably lying.
yes cloud mining sites are nothing but types of hyip or ponzy...best investment would be provide loan to trusted people with interest Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
September 14, 2015, 10:43:45 PM
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
September 14, 2015, 10:39:43 PM
be carefull with cloud mining method.
there many of them are scam, paying with hyip methods.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2015, 12:56:03 PM
What would be the easiest and fastest way to grow your Bitcoins? I know that signature campaign is one of them but it takes time and constructive posts to earn a good amount of Bitcoins. Just want to multiply my BTC fast  Grin

Well, in that case, you need to try www.CloudMining.website. According to third part cloud mining monitor CMmonitor.com, this service is known to give ROI in ~114 days...

They publish their payment proof of last 10 months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

With only 8 BTC, you'll get 10 Ths of hash power. Then, calculate your profit here: www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

This site looks just like cloudminr.io (considering the rates per GH/s (like 0.0014 BTC per GH/s) and reinvestment option) Since I was scammed by many cloud mining services, I gave up investing in such sites. I might have the feeling that this one will run away with my money sooner or later. The cloud mining website you provided really does give proof of payment but it lacks pictures of their mining farm, staff members, etc.  Grin

I'm not really sure about this one, if I'm ever going to invest, I'll just deposit the minimum amount of BTC possible just to be safe  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 14, 2015, 12:42:37 PM
What would be the easiest and fastest way to grow your Bitcoins? I know that signature campaign is one of them but it takes time and constructive posts to earn a good amount of Bitcoins. Just want to multiply my BTC fast  Grin

Well, in that case, you need to try www.CloudMining.website. According to third part cloud mining monitor CMmonitor.com, this service is known to give ROI in ~114 days...

They publish their payment proof of last 10 months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

With only 8 BTC, you'll get 10 Ths of hash power. Then, calculate your profit here: www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2015, 12:34:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 14, 2015, 12:24:21 PM
bitcointalk signature campaigns might help with growth

Much ink flows for the sign campaigns...

Because it has to be.

No doubt that signature campaign is really a good method in growing our bitcoins. Why you don't try that? You have a decent rank here.

Because I like stay free.
If I have to write 10 or 20 or 50 posts... I lose my means.
If i have to write 0 post...I can write 100 (lol)
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2015, 12:18:30 PM

Because it has to be.

No doubt that signature campaign is really a good method in growing our bitcoins. Why you don't try that? You have a decent rank here.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 14, 2015, 12:14:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
September 14, 2015, 11:01:35 AM
Jump to: