Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 176. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 09, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
You could try playing games such as Dice or Minesweeper and grow your Bitcoins. Although it might be considered as gambling, you can still have fun  Roll Eyes

Smiley gambling is good way if you sure have more lUck  Grin

Lol what a way to earn bitcoin, but what if you don't have luck, you will get depressed

If you always rely on luck in gambling It is not good, you must have the skill for it. I think gambling is not a good way, one day you will lose big

well said. if you want to earn money through gambling i have to tell you that you are delusional because you are losing money. and if you have a gambling addiction or simply enjoy gambling with your bitcoins i think it is better to look for games that require some skill instead of pure luck like dice.

yes I am a bit of skill to analyze football team, because I like to make parlay and I also like to play poker, which really should have a strategy/skill good
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 09, 2015, 03:54:23 PM
i have 3 times given few cash for a loan...but i have never seen it back.

On this website, or to people to that you know in the real world?

On Perfect Money official site
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 09, 2015, 03:15:46 PM

On this website, or to people to that you know in the real world?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 09, 2015, 12:32:59 PM
One good example of lending is not a good way to grow your bitcoin... or just qualify thoroughly guy asking for loan. If they ask for loan because they don't have money don't expect for it to come back.

I beg to differ. loaning bitcoin can be a good way of earning some profit on your bitcoins you just have to take the necessary precautions.
like not lending to anybody that just asks, or asking for collateral.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
September 09, 2015, 12:17:13 PM
One good example of lending is not a good way to grow your bitcoin... or just qualify thoroughly guy asking for loan. If they ask for loan because they don't have money don't expect for it to come back.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2015, 11:58:08 AM
Best advice if you need to ask for the best methods of growing your bitcoins, store them in a cold wallet. Period. Full Stop.
They won't grow, but you won't get scammed or lose them nonsense like 95% of the people do.
Activity: 672
September 09, 2015, 11:49:14 AM

I think after this bad experience you are not going to give anymore cash for loan? That's not good what people do nowadays.

yes agree lending nowdays is a big risk
also gambling isn't really a good method to grow your bitcoin
i think the invest is the better method
Activity: 504
September 09, 2015, 10:59:30 AM

I think after this bad experience you are not going to give anymore cash for loan? That's not good what people do nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 09, 2015, 10:09:15 AM
You could try playing games such as Dice or Minesweeper and grow your Bitcoins. Although it might be considered as gambling, you can still have fun  Roll Eyes

Lol what a way to earn bitcoin, but what if you don't have luck, you will get depressed

If you always rely on luck in gambling It is not good, you must have the skill for it. I think gambling is not a good way, one day you will lose big

well said. if you want to earn money through gambling i have to tell you that you are delusional because you are losing money. and if you have a gambling addiction or simply enjoy gambling with your bitcoins i think it is better to look for games that require some skill instead of pure luck like dice.
September 09, 2015, 08:28:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 09, 2015, 08:20:36 AM
September 09, 2015, 08:09:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 09, 2015, 05:40:34 AM
That puts risk even to lenders, it triggers to not to accept account as collateral most especially from a suspicious loaner, and not 100% of us will be warned of this.
Well there are other ways to grow bitcoins aside from lending and if I will push with lending as an option to grow bitcoin i'll just be very careful and choose who to lend. You can still get accounts as collateral but just make sure that they will payback.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
September 09, 2015, 05:34:39 AM
Even lending money to people has become dangerous nowadays you can check the subforum and so many defaulted mostly when they give their account as collateral.

If you make sure not to lend more than the value of the collateral, it should be fine.

Yes now a days many people instead of selling their account they just take the loan and default. This tread become quite popular now so when you give a loan with any account as a collateral better to give loan only around 50% of the account value so that he/she will surely payback the amount. If you give loan for around 80 to 90% then surely they will default the loan. One need to carefully study the account rating before giving loan with accounts as collateral.  
what do you mean by default? accounts as collateral is a great deal if the account have a high rank like sr.member and up, and you must know or you must have to check his background so that you can assure your self that when you give him a loan he will pay it.

My own understanding of what posted is, a seller instead of finding someone to sell his/her account to, they take a loan and use the account to be sold as a collateral, and with a desired price the borrower mostly failed to pay with intention. And most of them are making money by doing this rather than what is usual due to the promises that they will pay the amount borrowed plus the interest.

borrowers can't do that now as TC is roaming around and checking who defaults loan and uses account as collateral. If they default loan, account will be worthless since TC will mark them with negative trust. Lending is good but just make sure you take other forms of collateral.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12250299

That puts risk even to lenders, it triggers to not to accept account as collateral most especially from a suspicious loaner, and not 100% of us will be warned of this.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 09, 2015, 03:58:05 AM
I put all my btc in a paper wallet, dig a hole, put the paper in there, and water the spot once a day.  After a week, I've noticed some sprouting!  We'll see in another week if it turns into a bitcoin tree

0/10, QR code smudged in the muddy water and now I can't access my private key.

well, he is obviously kidding but in my experience you should keep at least one copy of your paper wallet in another place if you have put a lot of money in it.
and another thing that you can do to make the paper last much longer is to laminate it. then it would have resistance to water and getting ruined.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 09, 2015, 03:18:37 AM
Work work work and buy more = more bitcoin = bitcoin grown = everybody happy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 09, 2015, 03:15:04 AM
Even lending money to people has become dangerous nowadays you can check the subforum and so many defaulted mostly when they give their account as collateral.

If you make sure not to lend more than the value of the collateral, it should be fine.

Yes now a days many people instead of selling their account they just take the loan and default. This tread become quite popular now so when you give a loan with any account as a collateral better to give loan only around 50% of the account value so that he/she will surely payback the amount. If you give loan for around 80 to 90% then surely they will default the loan. One need to carefully study the account rating before giving loan with accounts as collateral.  
what do you mean by default? accounts as collateral is a great deal if the account have a high rank like sr.member and up, and you must know or you must have to check his background so that you can assure your self that when you give him a loan he will pay it.

My own understanding of what posted is, a seller instead of finding someone to sell his/her account to, they take a loan and use the account to be sold as a collateral, and with a desired price the borrower mostly failed to pay with intention. And most of them are making money by doing this rather than what is usual due to the promises that they will pay the amount borrowed plus the interest.

borrowers can't do that now as TC is roaming around and checking who defaults loan and uses account as collateral. If they default loan, account will be worthless since TC will mark them with negative trust. Lending is good but just make sure you take other forms of collateral.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12250299
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
September 09, 2015, 02:50:33 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 09, 2015, 02:34:42 AM

Activity: 533
September 09, 2015, 02:19:10 AM
Seems you have faced many problems by gambling in your past. Well I dont think to get out from gambling since it never ruin my life, but your decision to stop gambling is a great choice. You have chosen best option in your life Wink Good luck

It was a problem itself inside, you think that it doesnt ruin your life
But in fact it does, but slowly and gradually since you understand that.
If you think that I made a good choice then think also for yourself i think you need too Wink
Thanks, but I said its the best decision for your life, not mine Wink
The only thing that ruining people's life in gambling is the main motivation by them. If they really thinking that gambling is a source of money, well surely it will ruin their life. It can grow your bitcoin, but mostly cant make you be rich.

I like that you keep your opinion real about gambling even if you are promoting a gambling site. Some people change their opinion and start saying how gambling is awesome when they change their signature to some gambling website lol. Personally I think gambling should only be done with 5% of less of a monthly salary. And maybe, sometimes you can risk more if you are feeling lucky but never try to gamble again and again after lossing in a mad frenzy.
I wouldn't even put it at a percentage, just what you are okay with losing. Gambling shouldn't be a source of income.

I would risk any percentage(in your case 5%) from my revenue to gambling.
The best way i think is to save that percentage or invest in something smarter like in bitcoin.
Since i don't like gambling i also don't like other people to get involved in gambling too, so i don't enroll in these campaigns either.

What you are saying is very true, but the fact is more people are involved in gambling as they want to multiply their bitcoins in a quick time and end up loosing, they find this is the easiest way to grow their bitcoins, but that is not true, it is very difficult to win every time as you cannot trust the luck factor every time  that it would favor you.
Jump to: