Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 183. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2015, 08:25:55 AM
invest your bitcoin on btcjam or bitbond.

Investing in bitcoinjam is a possibility but most loans take around 1 year to be paid back. You also have to be careful who you lend money to, most disappear with the bitcoin and you never hear back from them.

Better you invest to your self Smiley
increase skill trading, i invest at my self to try more way
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2015, 08:25:06 AM

As far as i know most of people lose their money in gambling. It is just a very very little percentage that win or at least get their money what invested there(which is better than losing). So i don't prefer anyone to get in the gambling world.

Yup agreed,thats why i'll never recomend my friends to invest their money on the gambling site,
for me its such a lucky,and i think there is no people getting rich on gambling i mean this rich is about your statisfaction and your hapily about your own money not how much money that you have Smiley
If you mean invest in the gambling site like investment, you have to prepare much money as a investors and you will make an agreement about profit with the owner of gambling site. But if you mean playing in gambling site, well you're right partially. Gambling couldnt make greedy people to get rich, but it can for wise gambler.

Would you recommend to your family member to start gambling?
If no you already give yourself an answer if it is good or not.
If you are gambling already then try to be not addictive and try to leave it as soon as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 01, 2015, 08:22:14 AM
I agreed in gambling though im not saying this because i gamble but its the fastest way of earning btc if you dont have skills, althoug  gambling is not the best choice since theres a high risk of losing your money.

Well its not really gambling, Because it will be 80% chance that you will be hitting your goal. That is why you analyse and the odds will always be on your favour.

Gamble is still too risky IMO, you will be better off just stashing the bitcoin and use that profit to make a profitable service.
that's true and in my experience, gambling profits only in the beginning, when you start greedy addiction and you will start to lose your bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 01, 2015, 07:26:12 AM
I agreed in gambling though im not saying this because i gamble but its the fastest way of earning btc if you dont have skills, althoug  gambling is not the best choice since theres a high risk of losing your money.

Well its not really gambling, Because it will be 80% chance that you will be hitting your goal. That is why you analyse and the odds will always be on your favour.

Gamble is still too risky IMO, you will be better off just stashing the bitcoin and use that profit to make a profitable service.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2015, 07:21:53 AM

Investing in bitcoinjam is a possibility but most loans take around 1 year to be paid back. You also have to be careful who you lend money to, most disappear with the bitcoin and you never hear back from them.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 01, 2015, 06:25:33 AM
Buy goods that people need / want and sell them for Bitcoin, you can turn a small investment into a profitable amount of BTC in no time.
The main issue in goods trading is you have many rivals and you must try hardly to get trust from people, so they would prefer you instead of others. And, when you do your business, there will appears new rivals with same products time by time.

Well I think, the best possible way to Grow your BTC is through online gambling. Be a good sports analyst and you can double your earnings in one click. If you are really good at analysing sports. Then there will be a huge possibility to double or triple your bitcoin in a day.
Its a wise way to people who like to use strategy in gambling. If they dont want use any strategy, then they could go to dice site. But dice site is not recommended to grow our bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
August 31, 2015, 10:01:26 PM

care to give me some tips, i usually bet on tennis,
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 31, 2015, 09:44:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
August 31, 2015, 09:32:34 PM
Buy goods that people need / want and sell them for Bitcoin, you can turn a small investment into a profitable amount of BTC in no time.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
August 31, 2015, 09:30:21 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 31, 2015, 09:13:01 PM
Well I think, the best possible way to Grow your BTC is through online gambling. Be a good sports analyst and you can double your earnings in one click. If you are really good at analysing sports. Then there will be a huge possibility to double or triple your bitcoin in a day.
Activity: 672
August 31, 2015, 03:53:36 PM
Thanks for everyone.

The discussion is really useful
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 31, 2015, 02:30:57 PM

Can you show some valid proofs that they are paying and legit? They have negative feedback in the past and up today so Im not recommending it as a method. But anyways the thread title is about method and you just post yours so Im out of it but it will mislead for some newbies out there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 31, 2015, 02:20:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 31, 2015, 01:48:20 PM

As far as i know most of people lose their money in gambling. It is just a very very little percentage that win or at least get their money what invested there(which is better than losing). So i don't prefer anyone to get in the gambling world.

Yup agreed,thats why i'll never recomend my friends to invest their money on the gambling site,
for me its such a lucky,and i think there is no people getting rich on gambling i mean this rich is about your statisfaction and your hapily about your own money not how much money that you have Smiley
If you mean invest in the gambling site like investment, you have to prepare much money as a investors and you will make an agreement about profit with the owner of gambling site. But if you mean playing in gambling site, well you're right partially. Gambling couldnt make greedy people to get rich, but it can for wise gambler.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 31, 2015, 09:25:14 AM
I am joining signature campaign and faucet. Still new. May be later will try gambling or trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
August 31, 2015, 07:47:47 AM
faucet and joining signature campaign is few of my methods
if you're desperate get a job Smiley

What are the other few of your methods?

gambling if you want to double your coin but its the
risk you have to take though

all way have risk
but other way besides gambling only a small risk

That's right. You can say the bigger the risk the bigger the reward.Faucets for instance have no risk.Therefore the reward you get is pretty small. Trading can successful if you know what you're doing and don't get greedy. However nothing is guaranteed.

Trading is as much risky too, the price can change dramatically like stellar -17%

-17% is not even a big deal, quite a small swing, when you face something like -100% you need to begin to worry

the less volume and marketcap the more volatility, bitcoin is the bigger yet very unstable, now imagines the other unecessary coins

It's not even that, trading alts and even Bitcoin has become really hard. Bitcoin is not that volatile in the last 6 months as before, that's just a fact. And when you deduct all the reading fees by the exchanges and the risk associated since you never know which way it will go, the reward isn't great.

The story with the alts is the same. This year alone they are all going down, we are in depression. In 2014 for example, there was a lot of volatility, lot of interest from the outsiders. Even some scam coins were going up and down several times in a short periods of time, so you could have ride the waves. This time is over and trading has become very hard.
Activity: 532
August 31, 2015, 05:27:47 AM

all way have risk

That's right. You can say the bigger the risk the bigger the reward.Faucets for instance have no risk.Therefore the reward you get is pretty small. Trading can successful if you know what you're doing and don't get greedy. However nothing is guaranteed.

Trading is as much risky too, the price can change dramatically like stellar -17%

-17% is not even a big deal, quite a small swing, when you face something like -100% you need to begin to worry

the less volume and marketcap the more volatility, bitcoin is the bigger yet very unstable, now imagines the other unecessary coins

It is really a big deal if you invest more than 1-2BTC. What is 17% of bitcoin price now? around 40$
if it is -100% then it has no value 0$ ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 31, 2015, 05:20:13 AM

all way have risk

Activity: 434
August 31, 2015, 05:17:12 AM
My method is same like everyones' here. By joining signature campaign and also you can rent avatar for earn bitcoin. then you can try to invest your bitcoin for making more bitcoin. And don't forget also to try gambling, but it's really have high risk but also high return. And join giveaway on games and round section.
Jump to: