Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 185. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 29, 2015, 01:24:29 PM
I do everything just to grow my Bitcoins like by trading and gambling and participation in giveaways and also playing with no deposit bonuses.Gambling is my main source of growing Bitcoins.

It'll also be your downfall when you experience bad luck variation that occurs at a probability rate of 0.00001% - but it'll happen.

On other news, I find myself trading Hashnest GH/s. Always been pretty good for me - as long as you know when to exist the market (UMISOO / S2 being the example today).
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 29, 2015, 01:18:35 PM
I do everything just to grow my Bitcoins like by trading and gambling and participation in giveaways and also playing with no deposit bonuses.Gambling is my main source of growing Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 29, 2015, 12:58:46 PM
Gambling is not always lucky, nor supportive to everyone except to those who never stop trying, everyone wins something big sometimes, but you don't know when.
Well actually the main point why I got into gambling was I had fun there. Time by time, I began to learn how to minimize the risks when betting, and now it can grow my bitcoin, even though its just small amount Grin

Once upon a time, when I was new to bitcoin and seems something strange that it was possible to have money for free I used faucets to have bitcoins. Hours and hours of fatigue and boredom for nothing. Then one day stopped this stupid thing and discovered the signature campaigns. With them recently I am having satisfaction earnings. Hope that this continue. I write my thoughts and someone pay me for this. It is not a wonderful thing?

Of course it is, everyone contributing their thoughts and ideas, and getting rewarded (not paid) for them is the best thing of this forum.
I think its not reward, it just a thing where we posting our opinion, and advertising a site in our signature at the same time, then the owner pay us.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
August 29, 2015, 11:30:30 AM
I guess the best way would be offer service for whatever skills you have ..
if not then you can do some mining of new altcoins.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 29, 2015, 11:00:31 AM
Once upon a time, when I was new to bitcoin and seems something strange that it was possible to have money for free I used faucets to have bitcoins. Hours and hours of fatigue and boredom for nothing. Then one day stopped this stupid thing and discovered the signature campaigns. With them recently I am having satisfaction earnings. Hope that this continue. I write my thoughts and someone pay me for this. It is not a wonderful thing?

While faucets are a completely waste of time when it comes to earn bitcoin, they are a good way to familiarize yourself with the technology of bitcoin, I know because that’s what I did.
Activity: 639
August 29, 2015, 09:33:19 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

I go for Trading / Selling goods in Marketplace, But you must have high trust from peoples. Signature campaign is the second, because it's very profit and recommended for new bitcoiners. But i guess 70% of peoples go for "GPU / Cloud Mining".

I go for Trading too, trading is not just buying selling coins but also in goods or digital goods, become a re-seller of something(like Steam Gift Cards...) is a good job because in bulk orders you get discount and then sell at your price that you want based on market prices.

But he quoted "Only refer to safe" investment. It means that it will direct only to one output and that is profit. Trading can't guarantee you a good profit even you do some research and analysis. So I label Trading to unsafe investment.

But can you tell me which one is safe? Being a reseller of something even for hosting or anything else is profitable? It's like affiliate programs something like that. But what is safe for you?

from these only signature campaign is a safe investment, a time investment, faucets can be seen as a safe also, but you should be aware that there are ads in some of them which can release malware if you click on it or download something on your desktop

the only concern about signature is if the owner is legit and don't run with your money before paying you
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
August 29, 2015, 09:21:03 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

I go for Trading / Selling goods in Marketplace, But you must have high trust from peoples. Signature campaign is the second, because it's very profit and recommended for new bitcoiners. But i guess 70% of peoples go for "GPU / Cloud Mining".

I go for Trading too, trading is not just buying selling coins but also in goods or digital goods, become a re-seller of something(like Steam Gift Cards...) is a good job because in bulk orders you get discount and then sell at your price that you want based on market prices.

But he quoted "Only refer to safe" investment. It means that it will direct only to one output and that is profit. Trading can't guarantee you a good profit even you do some research and analysis. So I label Trading to unsafe investment.

But can you tell me which one is safe? Being a reseller of something even for hosting or anything else is profitable? It's like affiliate programs something like that. But what is safe for you?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 29, 2015, 08:18:30 AM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

legendary
August 29, 2015, 08:15:15 AM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 29, 2015, 07:58:35 AM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Activity: 532
August 29, 2015, 06:23:21 AM

I was in your feet, i know that feeling spending hours staying up till the morning for few cents and solving captcha. And yeah i found signature campaign which are brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2015, 04:44:50 AM

don't think you did'nt get anything from faucet Smiley
i do faucet in beginning, so i can learning more about technology bitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 29, 2015, 04:04:25 AM
Trading never Gambling don't forget about this  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 29, 2015, 04:03:19 AM

Of course it is, everyone contributing their thoughts and ideas, and getting rewarded (not paid) for them is the best thing of this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2015, 03:26:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 29, 2015, 03:16:27 AM
This is understandable, if you join the trading world this is normal. Prices sometimes goes up and sometime goes down. "Buy low and sell high" it is all about how much money can you risk. I know it is for panic. But it can increase again at least at the price they bought the bitcoin you said. It's so much tricky, so must be careful every time.
I have seen some altcoin was disappeared when its price crashed down. But yeah I believe it wont happen to bitcoin. Well I think trading is not my area Cheesy I cant be patient to wait its price goes up or down and it sounds boring for me, no offense Smiley Good luck man. I prefer gambling, atleast I can get fun there.

Gambling is not always lucky, nor supportive to everyone except to those who never stop trying, everyone wins something big sometimes, but you don't know when.
legendary
August 28, 2015, 05:26:23 PM
If you bought bitcoin before some days when it was extremely cheap then you can see the profit these days to sell all of them.
Or you can hold even more longer maybe bitcoin price will increase much more.
The hardest part is you dont know when the right time to buy or sell is, since we dont have any idea what will happens in future.

sorry im new here. can someone explain what a sig campaign is?
As a newbie, actually the first section you should visit is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 Good luck Smiley

The right time to buy is when the price crashed and when you see that the bitcoin price has dropped for example -14%(red) this is the best time. And wait for weeks or days depends and sell it when the price increase for example +5%(green)
And what if its price wouldnt increase again? I just saw some people bough bitcoin few days ago when its price was going down, and the next day its price still decreased, and made them be panic, so they decided to sell it back, rather than get more loss.

This is understandable, if you join the trading world this is normal. Prices sometimes goes up and sometime goes down. "Buy low and sell high" it is all about how much money can you risk. I know it is for panic. But it can increase again at least at the price they bought the bitcoin you said. It's so much tricky, so must be careful every time.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 28, 2015, 05:21:01 PM
If you bought bitcoin before some days when it was extremely cheap then you can see the profit these days to sell all of them.
The hardest part is you dont know when the right time to buy or sell is, since we dont have any idea what will happens in future.

As a newbie, actually the first section you should visit is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 Good luck Smiley

The right time to buy is when the price crashed and when you see that the bitcoin price has dropped for example -14%(red) this is the best time. And wait for weeks or days depends and sell it when the price increase for example +5%(green)
And what if its price wouldnt increase again? I just saw some people bough bitcoin few days ago when its price was going down, and the next day its price still decreased, and made them be panic, so they decided to sell it back, rather than get more loss.
legendary
August 28, 2015, 05:16:36 PM

Activity: 532
August 28, 2015, 04:59:22 PM

It is a code which you put in your signature which is a space under each your post made in forum. To put custom code there campaign managers pay you for each post. The rate depends from signature to other signatures and from your forum rank.
i just applied to steadyturtles campaign. hope i get in.  Grin Grin
this forum seems amazing, you get paid for having conversations lol. is it just me or does this 6min posting wait time seem a bit harsh?

I think they will accept if in their rules is that newbie are welcome Smiley, it's a good start here is a summary of bitcoin signature campaigns so you can choose where do you want to apply just check if newbie is available
The link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Jump to: