Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 186. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 28, 2015, 04:53:28 PM
If you bought bitcoin before some days when it was extremely cheap then you can see the profit these days to sell all of them.
Or you can hold even more longer maybe bitcoin price will increase much more.
The hardest part is you dont know when the right time to buy or sell is, since we dont have any idea what will happens in future.

sorry im new here. can someone explain what a sig campaign is?
As a newbie, actually the first section you should visit is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 28, 2015, 11:56:12 AM

It is a code which you put in your signature which is a space under each your post made in forum. To put custom code there campaign managers pay you for each post. The rate depends from signature to other signatures and from your forum rank.
i just applied to steadyturtles campaign. hope i get in.  Grin Grin
this forum seems amazing, you get paid for having conversations lol. is it just me or does this 6min posting wait time seem a bit harsh?

That is a Post Restriction for new accounts. This is to prevent spammers from all new accounts that can annoys the forum. Your account just made today. No worries , your posting time interval will decrease as soon as your account is growing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 28, 2015, 11:33:00 AM

It is a code which you put in your signature which is a space under each your post made in forum. To put custom code there campaign managers pay you for each post. The rate depends from signature to other signatures and from your forum rank.
i just applied to steadyturtles campaign. hope i get in.  Grin Grin
this forum seems amazing, you get paid for having conversations lol. is it just me or does this 6min posting wait time seem a bit harsh?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 28, 2015, 11:24:16 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 28, 2015, 11:19:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
August 28, 2015, 11:10:55 AM
i dont like it when my coins leave my wallet. i like to keep everything in one place lol.
thats why investing coins doesn't seem appealing to me

Holding is a good method too but others preferred to not let their coins sleep in their wallet.

You will soon learn any method of growing your btc.

And you must accept that sometimes , there is time that your coins needs to leave from your wallet. Tongue

If you bought bitcoin before some days when it was extremely cheap then you can see the profit these days to sell all of them.
Or you can hold even more longer maybe bitcoin price will increase much more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2015, 10:58:33 AM
i dont like it when my coins leave my wallet. i like to keep everything in one place lol.

too risky if your wallet get stolen with another person, say goodbye to all your btc.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 28, 2015, 09:02:10 AM
I'd grow my bitcoins by trading altcoins mostly.
Or maybe doing some lending with collateral.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 28, 2015, 08:41:13 AM
I have a stable job and I treat this bitcoin as my side earnings so my only methods for now is signature campaign.
legendary
August 28, 2015, 05:20:01 AM

Holding is a good method too but others preferred to not let their coins sleep in their wallet.

You will soon learn any method of growing your btc.

And you must accept that sometimes , there is time that your coins needs to leave from your wallet. Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
August 28, 2015, 03:01:31 AM
may be trading at forex Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2015, 10:05:41 PM
Activity: 938
August 27, 2015, 04:28:49 PM
though not recommended , for me the best way is gambling and investing on ponzi Grin but its also the best way to lose ur btc quickly
no pain, no gain

If you will push that thinking and you are a risk taker then it's much better to gamble in sports betting than those house edge gambling type. More chances of winning here. But overall, gambling is not recommended.

Nobody can recommend gamble, because it is a responsibility. Because of that, everybody responsible themself and if somebody try to grow his/her bitcoin, he can play gamble with his/her request. On the ıther hand, gamble is the easy way to loose a lot of money.

If you start thinking that you are gonna make profit from gamble then you will end losing them that you had. Start some other methods like cloud mining, trade etc.

Exactly, you cannot afford to loose bitcoins in gambling as it is not the right way to grow your bitcoins, you may win and it would make you greedy that you can still win and you keep on gambling again and again, but at the end of the day you would loose, no one gets rich by gambling only the owners of gambling sites will get richer and richer  Angry
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
August 27, 2015, 03:44:59 PM
I prefer the Trading
Trading you can earn a lot, and there is no fearsome variables that you will push down to the crisis, it is just matter of up and downs of exchange rates fluctuations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 27, 2015, 03:38:54 PM
though not recommended , for me the best way is gambling and investing on ponzi Grin but its also the best way to lose ur btc quickly
no pain, no gain

If you will push that thinking and you are a risk taker then it's much better to gamble in sports betting than those house edge gambling type. More chances of winning here. But overall, gambling is not recommended.

Nobody can recommend gamble, because it is a responsibility. Because of that, everybody responsible themself and if somebody try to grow his/her bitcoin, he can play gamble with his/her request. On the ıther hand, gamble is the easy way to loose a lot of money.

If you start thinking that you are gonna make profit from gamble then you will end losing them that you had. Start some other methods like cloud mining, trade etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 27, 2015, 03:20:31 PM
no pain, no gain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 27, 2015, 02:19:49 PM
A way for some people could be to become an Internet Marketer, since you can already buy: hosting, domains and a lot of other services with bitcoin. You earn Fiat but then you can buy more Bitcoin with it.
legendary
August 27, 2015, 01:59:39 PM
no pain, no gain

Activity: 952
August 27, 2015, 11:30:34 AM
no pain, no gain
yeah totally not recommended to those people who are only newbie in the bitcoin community, yeah the best way to earn big coins is to lose some coins in trading or gambling and learned what you should do to win in that game. Cheesy

Recommending trading or gambling to a  newbie would not be a great idea, as he might loose everything in a single day, so we need to tell him the safest way to earn bitcoins and that is by signature campaigns as it is the safest way to grow bitcoins with no risk involved in it, I would never recommend them to for gambling at the initial stage in bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 27, 2015, 11:23:47 AM
no pain, no gain
yeah totally not recommended to those people who are only newbie in the bitcoin community, yeah the best way to earn big coins is to lose some coins in trading or gambling and learned what you should do to win in that game. Cheesy
Jump to: