Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 199. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 30, 2015, 02:30:00 AM
Nice topic! Arbitrage on different exchanges in different parts of the world work good for me. Need to research and afford fiat accounts thought.

how do you perform arbitrage on different exchangers. can you explain it to me a little or give me some references that I can read

This is just to be possible about 2 years ago. Now, not anymore. The price spread between different exchanges is simply too thin and you have to calculate trade fee as well.

All in all, don't trade if you do not know what to do, you ll definitely lose money. Instead, invest into PoS coins, I ve been doing that for a over a year now and it has brought me nothing but profit. DMD Diamond, for example, gives me 50% annual interest until the next block halving. It s equaliy profitable as cloud mining and much safer. Let me know if you need more help.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2015, 11:37:53 PM
buy Litecoin at price 3$ and sell it at price 10$
that very simple
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 29, 2015, 11:14:07 PM
Nice topic! Arbitrage on different exchanges in different parts of the world work good for me. Need to research and afford fiat accounts thought.

how do you perform arbitrage on different exchangers. can you explain it to me a little or give me some references that I can read
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
July 29, 2015, 08:40:42 PM
Hi,
I am earning monthly 2 btc minimum and i need to grow my bitcoins please explain me the methods to grow bitcoins via trading. I don't know about how to trade bitcoins, I tried once but i got very huge loss suddenly bitcoins price decreased. Will bitcoins price increases or decreases in 2016 year ??

2 Bitcoin per month and that is only a minimum? That's already a big earnings for me. Why bother to do a trade? Concentrate on your current doings and method. Trading can't give you much that earnings in a month.

#respectpost
#myownopinion
#:)
earning is your way to grow your bitcoin, you don't need any method to grow that coins, its a big coins for me or someone like me that only earn 0.02 bitcoin per week. But its better to invest in legit company and trusted.

i think signature campaign is better
may i know what kind of site that you're invested your bitcoin
iam interested to growing my bitcoin to on legit investment site

If you are interested then I like just-dice its one of legit sites here on this forum now working in clamcoin but still very good for investment and if you want to grow with bitcoin then here in Lending section you can start your own thread for giving loans its need some more intention but its also a good way
Lending is good method to grow your Bitcoin but every investment have a risk i think you should just focus of what you doing right now because 2 Bitcoin monthly is already a big earning if you will compare it to other

Yeah 2 BTC is a really good amount to earn monthly, and if you are earning it regularly then I don't think you have anything to worry, as in signature campaign it takes months to earn 2 BTC and for that you should hold higher ranks accounts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
July 28, 2015, 04:25:34 PM
I will try now the buy and sell method. I sell my BTC0.1 to my currency as my initial investmen then I will wait for the price to go down at 1-3% then buy bitcoins with it. With the current bitcoin price movement it has low chance of getting @ 5-10% down so I choose to buy again @ 1-3% down price.

Perhaps but its a bit more complicated than that. Pm me and i can help you with trading.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 28, 2015, 12:36:57 PM
I will try now the buy and sell method. I sell my BTC0.1 to my currency as my initial investmen then I will wait for the price to go down at 1-3% then buy bitcoins with it. With the current bitcoin price movement it has low chance of getting @ 5-10% down so I choose to buy again @ 1-3% down price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 28, 2015, 11:44:37 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 11:39:34 AM
Im still getting paid by the company im investing. Check signature.

Is that a ponzi scheme or a legit investment site?

It's a ponzi/HYIP scheme.
I have no idea. I always thought this HYIP sites doesn't pay, but they are still paying me, so ...
I hope it will last until they keep positive balance Smiley

Yes that is a ponzi scheme. Ever wondered where those bonuses came from? Ponzi sites really pays but it doesn't mean they are legit. As long as there's new investors ponzi will run. Good for you that it is still pay you but don't get carried away.
If theres no one who will invest to them, don't hope that you will get paid, They need a new investors so that they can pay you and the other old investors. So investing in ponzi scheme is not a good idea.
July 28, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

I have no idea. I always thought this HYIP sites doesn't pay, but they are still paying me, so ...

Yes that is a ponzi scheme. Ever wondered where those bonuses came from? Ponzi sites really pays but it doesn't mean they are legit. As long as there's new investors ponzi will run. Good for you that it is still pay you but don't get carried away.

I dont know, i mean it could be a legit company that makes profit from trading or other ventures, so not all investment sites are ponzis.

However excersising caution is always recommended Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 28, 2015, 10:26:30 AM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 28, 2015, 10:03:54 AM

Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 28, 2015, 09:21:56 AM

I agree this is a ponzi/HYIP scheme. I hope for you that does not happen, but almost certainly cease to pay
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 28, 2015, 09:19:56 AM

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
July 28, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
Hi,
I am earning monthly 2 btc minimum and i need to grow my bitcoins please explain me the methods to grow bitcoins via trading. I don't know about how to trade bitcoins, I tried once but i got very huge loss suddenly bitcoins price decreased. Will bitcoins price increases or decreases in 2016 year ??

2 Bitcoin per month and that is only a minimum? That's already a big earnings for me. Why bother to do a trade? Concentrate on your current doings and method. Trading can't give you much that earnings in a month.

#respectpost
#myownopinion
earning is your way to grow your bitcoin, you don't need any method to grow that coins, its a big coins for me or someone like me that only earn 0.02 bitcoin per week. But its better to invest in legit company and trusted.

it appear, now, that every signatue is limited or closed, so in this event how one can earn money? you must about something else like lending with account for collateral or investing in cloud or pos coins, or day trading if there is some experiences, personally i like passive income like pos or cloud, by they are very limited, too much money are needed to do anything there

i was thinking about the hit and run tactic for gamble game or ponzi, by investing low and leaving fast enough, thus repeating with another one, what do you think?
July 28, 2015, 06:40:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 28, 2015, 06:06:11 AM
I like to try lending method after I reached the certain amount of investment for it. The process and system I will used are the same with the common real money lending system here in our country. I don't want that different interest depends on the amount they lend. I want a fixed one. Any thoughts?
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
July 28, 2015, 03:26:39 AM
Compare your earnings from others that joining or participating in signature campaign. They earned by their ranks and they can get 2 btc in almost 2 months or 3 months. depend on their rank.

that was possible only with bit-x campaign when they have no posts limit. you can't do that anymore now that they have put a limit of 100 posts per week.
even if you're a Legendary or Hero member you'll still need 112 days (almost 4 months) just to get 2.08btc. even longer for lower ranks.
maybe its worth of it? but become legenadry or hero take more day is it? btw almost 4month to get that 2 btc, for me worth it
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 28, 2015, 01:16:30 AM
Compare your earnings from others that joining or participating in signature campaign. They earned by their ranks and they can get 2 btc in almost 2 months or 3 months. depend on their rank.

that was possible only with bit-x campaign when they have no posts limit. you can't do that anymore now that they have put a limit of 100 posts per week.
even if you're a Legendary or Hero member you'll still need 112 days (almost 4 months) just to get 2.08btc. even longer for lower ranks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 12:44:49 AM
Hi,

#respectpost
#myownopinion

If you are interested then I like just-dice its one of legit sites here on this forum now working in clamcoin but still very good for investment and if you want to grow with bitcoin then here in Lending section you can start your own thread for giving loans its need some more intention but its also a good way
Lending is good method to grow your Bitcoin but every investment have a risk i think you should just focus of what you doing right now because 2 Bitcoin monthly is already a big earning if you will compare it to other
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
July 27, 2015, 06:05:55 PM
Hi,

#respectpost
#myownopinion

Jump to: