Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 201. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2015, 02:42:51 AM
for now just use the method of the signature campaign and gambling, I would rather play parlay with multiples of 2 - 5, fast enough for my bitcoin growing method, but yeah sometimes too much to lose hihi Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
July 25, 2015, 02:02:32 AM
Methods of growing bitcoins are signature campaigns, faucets, trading, while apart from these many peoples uses mining for growing their bitcoins as well as investing their bitcoin for multiplying it.... Undecided Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 25, 2015, 01:37:20 AM
Better sell bitcoin if price high and buy back if price down Roll Eyes
You cant grow your bitcoin with just that simple way, and you must have atleast 1 btc to get profit with that. Or maybe you need an event like a country crisis that can make its price change drastically.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 25, 2015, 01:24:18 AM

Look like I will put aside that usual way for the meantime. With the current price movement it is better to hold and not sell them at high price because as far as price movement is concerned btc price can still go up higher than the price you sold your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2015, 11:16:54 PM
Holding is the most stupid thing one can do. Use your brain and invest wisely.

I use my brain and my brain told me that it is better to hold bitcoins.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 24, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

holding bitcoin is an investment, not less risky than any other one , and surely better than holding fiat, which can only be devalued in the future

How is holding BTC growing BTC. Also, price s not gonna increase unless there s increased demand and retail acceptance. How is this going to happen if we all hold BTC???

not everyone will hold fiat, let the greedy's whale play between each other while the rest of us enjoy their ride and waiting for the right time to cash out

Well we everyone hold a bit of money and it doesnt change its value locally inside the country we use it.
But if we go abroad like traveling or vacation then the price changes a lot.
I agree holding bitcoin for a short time is not risky.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 24, 2015, 04:34:03 PM

holding bitcoin is an investment, not less risky than any other one , and surely better than holding fiat, which can only be devalued in the future

How is holding BTC growing BTC. Also, price s not gonna increase unless there s increased demand and retail acceptance. How is this going to happen if we all hold BTC???

not everyone will hold fiat, let the greedy's whale play between each other while the rest of us enjoy their ride and waiting for the right time to cash out
Activity: 812
July 24, 2015, 03:09:28 PM
The best method is by trading to alternative coins.
Then trading them to the bitcoin.
So there will be a profit or a lost of bitcoin depends.
If you want to do trading in alt coins then you need too much information about them an must follow rates on quick basis otherwise most chances you will lost because many dumb coins dead very quickly and you have no chance to recover
Activity: 994
July 24, 2015, 02:42:19 PM
The best method is by trading to alternative coins.
Then trading them to the bitcoin.
So there will be a profit or a lost of bitcoin depends.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2015, 02:00:56 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 24, 2015, 11:58:28 AM

"How is this going to happen if we all hold BTC???"

It won't happen and impossible to happen because others used bitcoin regularly for regular transactions like paying bills etc. That's why holding is one of the best ideas to grow your bitcoins.
Also it is the way of some people to how to keep their money and inflation can't affect their money. Thats why its better to hold your coins than spend them with nonsense things.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 24, 2015, 09:35:23 AM

"How is this going to happen if we all hold BTC???"

It won't happen and impossible to happen because others used bitcoin regularly for regular transactions like paying bills etc. That's why holding is one of the best ideas to grow your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 24, 2015, 09:13:46 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

As I know there are not safe ways to do investments in bitcoin. And not only in bitcoins but even in fiat money. Every investments have its risk. Greater or lower but no one has risk zero. The only investment with risk zero are the state obligation or the treasury bonds. But that are in fiat money and not in bitcoin. But even those are not protected from the devaluation of the money you buy those.

So let's go to investments in bitcoin. I think that there are not possibility to invest bitcoins in safe mode. the cloud mining (that I read here or elsewhere) are not safe at all. I have invested in two of them and I think that the safe in that kind investment is the equal with the safe in gambling. I have earned 1 btc at the first and lost 1.2 btc in the second. There are not factors to judge about the safeness of cloud mining. Everything is occasional. To not speak that you give money to someone who don't know at all and the most of the occasions don't give a shit to show its activity.

I suggest to hold your bitcoins at your wallet and to wait if the price will grow.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 09:02:02 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

As I know there are not safe ways to do investments in bitcoin. And not only in bitcoins but even in fiat money. Every investments have its risk. Greater or lower but no one has risk zero. The only investment with risk zero are the state obligation or the treasury bonds. But that are in fiat money and not in bitcoin. But even those are not protected from the devaluation of the money you buy those.

So let's go to investments in bitcoin. I think that there are not possibility to invest bitcoins in safe mode. the cloud mining (that I read here or elsewhere) are not safe at all. I have invested in two of them and I think that the safe in that kind investment is the equal with the safe in gambling. I have earned 1 btc at the first and lost 1.2 btc in the second. There are not factors to judge about the safeness of cloud mining. Everything is occasional. To not speak that you give money to someone who don't know at all and the most of the occasions don't give a shit to show its activity.

I suggest to hold your bitcoins at your wallet and to wait if the price will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 24, 2015, 07:55:58 AM
I tend to be very patient and only trade when I have high hopes for a good return. I do only own a small amount but I had nearly  .01 when I started 2 months ago, now im up to .07 Tongue

yeah , patience is the key when you are trading. one mistake and you can lose the good opportunity to make a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 24, 2015, 06:47:07 AM

I have tried to earn a little from some higher paying faucets, would like to learn more about refferal programmes and peoples experience here. Can my own refferal referred accounts kick back the 50% bonus up through several layers of accounts? May be worth investing some time. Please PM me if you was some recommended sites.

I am seriously considering investing 0.03 BTC earned from faucets in Bitbond as three 0.01 BTC investments. Any advice from current users would be appreciated.  Anyone had success on interest/loans or defaults?

Any other advice on how to earn or grow my BTC, what's the deal with signature campaigns. What do I need to do to earn?

Any other advice gratefully received, for info have some BTC looking to grow my holding.

Thanks!

signature campaign is the new altcoin mining now, it's much more profitable with very little effort over all, while signature campaign isn't a new thing and it was done in the past, it was still obscured by altcoin mining which was far more remunerative

hell it was so remunerative(at least for me) that even now i'm making peanuts in comparison

you only need to join a signature for newbie for now and start earning, when you reach full member try to enroll for bit-x
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Long Live CLAM
July 24, 2015, 12:21:02 AM
I tend to be very patient and only trade when I have high hopes for a good return. I do only own a small amount but I had nearly  .01 when I started 2 months ago, now im up to .07 Tongue
copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 06:12:13 PM
With 0.03 he can get a good senior member account here. It is a good price. and can make a good money.

no one in their right mind would sell their Sr. Member account for 0.03BTC. you can only get Jr. Member or Member account for that much.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 23, 2015, 06:02:11 PM
Any other advice on how to earn or grow my BTC, what's the deal with signature campaigns. What do I need to do to earn?

Any other advice gratefully received, for info have some BTC looking to grow my holding.

Thanks!

you just need to apply to a signature campaign. but the rate for newbies sucks. you can buy a Jr. Member account for 0.03BTC and start earning with that account. I don't know anything about bitbond but my guess is investing 0.03 won't get you much.

I think the rate of jr.member is also very low, it's an one time investment, you should buy a sr.member account and start with it as the the payout rate is quite high as compared to junior member so account, so if you want to recover your money fast then sr member account is the best option.

yes. but I think he only have 0.03BTC to spend. I would've recommend him to buy an Sr. Member account if only he had more BTC.

With 0.03 he can get a good senior member account here. It is a good price. and can make a good money.
copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

Thanks!

you just need to apply to a signature campaign. but the rate for newbies sucks. you can buy a Jr. Member account for 0.03BTC and start earning with that account. I don't know anything about bitbond but my guess is investing 0.03 won't get you much.

I think the rate of jr.member is also very low, it's an one time investment, you should buy a sr.member account and start with it as the the payout rate is quite high as compared to junior member so account, so if you want to recover your money fast then sr member account is the best option.

yes. but I think he only have 0.03BTC to spend. I would've recommend him to buy an Sr. Member account if only he had more BTC.
Jump to: