Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 200. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 27, 2015, 05:25:18 PM
Hi,
I am earning monthly 2 btc minimum and i need to grow my bitcoins please explain me the methods to grow bitcoins via trading. I don't know about how to trade bitcoins, I tried once but i got very huge loss suddenly bitcoins price decreased. Will bitcoins price increases or decreases in 2016 year ??

2 Bitcoin per month and that is only a minimum? That's already a big earnings for me. Why bother to do a trade? Concentrate on your current doings and method. Trading can't give you much that earnings in a month.

#respectpost
#myownopinion
#:)
earning is your way to grow your bitcoin, you don't need any method to grow that coins, its a big coins for me or someone like me that only earn 0.02 bitcoin per week. But its better to invest in legit company and trusted.

i think signature campaign is better
may i know what kind of site that you're invested your bitcoin
iam interested to growing my bitcoin to on legit investment site

If you are interested then I like just-dice its one of legit sites here on this forum now working in clamcoin but still very good for investment and if you want to grow with bitcoin then here in Lending section you can start your own thread for giving loans its need some more intention but its also a good way
Activity: 742
July 27, 2015, 03:53:15 PM
Hi,
I am earning monthly 2 btc minimum and i need to grow my bitcoins please explain me the methods to grow bitcoins via trading. I don't know about how to trade bitcoins, I tried once but i got very huge loss suddenly bitcoins price decreased. Will bitcoins price increases or decreases in 2016 year ??

2 Bitcoin per month and that is only a minimum? That's already a big earnings for me. Why bother to do a trade? Concentrate on your current doings and method. Trading can't give you much that earnings in a month.

#respectpost
#myownopinion
earning is your way to grow your bitcoin, you don't need any method to grow that coins, its a big coins for me or someone like me that only earn 0.02 bitcoin per week. But its better to invest in legit company and trusted.

i think signature campaign is better
may i know what kind of site that you're invested your bitcoin
iam interested to growing my bitcoin to on legit investment site
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 27, 2015, 10:38:14 AM
Hi,

#respectpost
#myownopinion
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
July 27, 2015, 09:42:11 AM
Working for BTC is one option. And no, you do not need to know how to code. Try writing, designing, giving music lessons, anything.

I enjoy trading BTC/USD as it is generally fairly obvious if the BTC price is over extended or not (pumped or dumped) then go short or long on OKCoin.
Activity: 593
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
July 27, 2015, 09:10:19 AM
i think a good method is asking in forums ecc... someone help like that : who wants to help me grow can donate here : 17BUUx3BbPAdxNAAa29ExgwQfKU6bG2F5t      Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin i hope i was helpfull  Wink so donate donate donate

No this is a good method to get a ban, and to get neutral/negative trust.
Also this address now it's linked to a sort a homeless... because only homeless ask coins and donation...
I will repeat, what stupid method to growing BTC !

Exactly. And i don't know anyone who would donate in such a case. These things are known already to an extend and no one with coins will fall for it. Bitcoin simply is too much of a scammer paradise for that being to work.
Activity: 593
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
July 27, 2015, 09:06:59 AM
Fastest way to grow your coin is play dice and go yolo, you will find your coin growing in a couple secs.
if you are patient enough, grow your coin in the garden and dont forget to watering them.
wait until they are grow up.

Dice and Yolo is never been good idea for growing bitcoins because you can lost too much from them also better use some positive attitude and trade then you can take some good result

I guess you didn't bother reading the second part of his text. You would have noted that he joked. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 27, 2015, 07:28:02 AM
Hi,

#respectpost
#myownopinion
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 27, 2015, 06:35:20 AM
Lending service is a good method of growing bitcoins for me especially in this forum. If I only have enough bitcoins, I would start lending here. Of course there's always a risk on lending but there's still some ways to avoid being scammed.
Thats a good method, but I think the interest you will get as your profit is not too much.

Hi,
Well you need to read about strategy in trading or anything new in trading here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Will bitcoins price increases or decreases in 2016 year ??
Do you want to know about speculation? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 27, 2015, 02:11:42 AM
Hi,
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
July 27, 2015, 01:40:29 AM
Lending service is a good method of growing bitcoins for me especially in this forum. If I only have enough bitcoins, I would start lending here. Of course there's always a risk on lending but there's still some ways to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 26, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
Im still getting paid by the company im investing. Check signature.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
July 26, 2015, 05:05:16 AM
i think a good method is asking in forums ecc... someone help like that : who wants to help me grow can donate here : 17BUUx3BbPAdxNAAa29ExgwQfKU6bG2F5t      Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin i hope i was helpfull  Wink so donate donate donate

No this is a good method to get a ban, and to get neutral/negative trust.
Also this address now it's linked to a sort a homeless... because only homeless ask coins and donation...
I will repeat, what stupid method to growing BTC !
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 25, 2015, 01:32:22 PM

Asking help for others is not way to grow or to earn coins, you should now how to earn and how to grow, because if they gave you some of coins, maybe other newbies will do the same thing like you do, and they will abused it. So learn how to earn and how to grow your coins.
July 25, 2015, 01:26:46 PM

Posting for begging or donation is not allowed other then Games and round section so be careful next time otherwise you could be ban
July 25, 2015, 12:00:51 PM
Fastest way to grow your coin is play dice and go yolo, you will find your coin growing in a couple secs.
if you are patient enough, grow your coin in the garden and dont forget to watering them.

Dice and Yolo is never been good idea for growing bitcoins because you can lost too much from them also better use some positive attitude and trade then you can take some good result
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 25, 2015, 09:17:18 AM

Better sell bitcoin if price high and buy back if price down Roll Eyes

Look like I will put aside that usual way for the meantime. With the current price movement it is better to hold and not sell them at high price because as far as price movement is concerned btc price can still go up higher than the price you sold your bitcoin.

how if price down before you can sell your bitcoin
If you sell your BTC at price 300$ some week ago and buy back at 270$ is better than holding Tongue

Agree. Like to hold bitcoin for now and forgot for the meantime the buy and sell method.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
July 25, 2015, 09:12:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
July 25, 2015, 03:54:11 AM
There is also the classic way to grow money&bitcoin!
WORK ! HARD WORK!
Because there is small work that are payed only in btc, like mechanical turk... some times are easier than open a page and copy and paste some words, other times are more elaborate,  but this is also a practical way to growing BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 25, 2015, 03:05:48 AM
BTC Jam, despite a somewhat poor reputation on here, is a good way to increase your Bitcoin. You have to be smart about it (only loan to the loans with high credit scores) and ignore the ones with outrageous interest rates, but if you don't get scammed, you can make a healthy profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2015, 03:00:07 AM

Better sell bitcoin if price high and buy back if price down Roll Eyes

Look like I will put aside that usual way for the meantime. With the current price movement it is better to hold and not sell them at high price because as far as price movement is concerned btc price can still go up higher than the price you sold your bitcoin.

how if price down before you can sell your bitcoin
If you sell your BTC at price 300$ some week ago and buy back at 270$ is better than holding Tongue
Jump to: