Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 222. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 22, 2015, 10:56:30 AM
Hi! Cheesy
I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.
Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

At present circumstances, Signature Campaign is the best for gaining free Bitcoins, however Trading is superior if you have stored decent number of bitcoins in your wallet. Trading is very best way, since the variable will get increased month by month and will have tremendous increase in near future.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 22, 2015, 10:49:31 AM
by posting and investing bitcoin..!!!

Would you mind to share where do you invest your bitcoins?
The safest way to earn bitcoin with trading is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the asset immediately at a certain price. If this does not hold, then we are talking of speculation - and it is closer to gambling imo.
Not realistic with Bitcoin. Since cryptocoins is highly volatile, the short time getting it to confirm can mean a huge fluctuation in price. Most exchanges would require a 3-6 confirmations for solely Bitcoin which makes this highly risky. If people choose not to buy at the price you listed, you would make a loss. The exchange fee can minus a large portion of your arbitrage profit.
Or enter a captcha in every faucets you can earn from it but don't hope that you can earn a big coins, but some people here in my country, they have a site that even they are offline they can earn from a faucets, and they using vpn so that they can hide their IP address.
Tell me that site. I believe if images are preloaded, it would be easy to bot it. VPNs are mostly blocked around faucets due to abuse and most sites only allow the address to have one claim per specified period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 22, 2015, 10:48:19 AM
Or enter a captcha in every faucets you can earn from it but don't hope that you can earn a big coins, but some people here in my country, they have a site that even they are offline they can earn from a faucets, and they using vpn so that they can hide their IP address.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 22, 2015, 10:44:21 AM

The safest way to earn bitcoin with trading is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the asset immediately at a certain price. If this does not hold, then we are talking of speculation - and it is closer to gambling imo.
i agree with your statement . some of my friends  trade bitcoins and earn a few coins on currency exchanges and price fluctuations.
i once tried of investing bitcoins in an exchange site but the price fluctuation was not that great to earn a wholesome of money .
got a few coins through it though  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
June 22, 2015, 09:04:36 AM
So i recently got a friend that owns a farm to start accepting bitcoin has a form of payment since he gets a few people that pay him for milk and butter with silver, those same people now pay him in bitcoin a few other farms close to him are actually interested now on using bitcoin has a form of payment.

I actually feel like it would be nice to own a farm and offer products online for bitcoin, I'm really liking the idea.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2015, 08:54:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 22, 2015, 08:45:15 AM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 22, 2015, 08:29:42 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 22, 2015, 08:22:19 AM
The BTC/LTC exchange rate has almost tripled during the past few weeks. The price of LTC has increased from BTC0.005 (mid-May) to BTC0.013 as of now. I am not a strong advocate of Shitcoins, but in this case, the people who had made the investment could have made 2x returns in a matter of 10-15 days.  Grin

I have a feeling this is not going to be the end of LTC price growth.

On the contrary, I feel that LTC is heavily overpriced right now. In the 2012 and 2013, there were several Litecoin-based ventures, such as LitecoinGlobal and Atlantis Marketplace. They have all closed down. Also there were rumors of Mt Gox accepting Litecoin. That also never happened. Right now, the rate of Litecoin-adoption is near-Zero.

litecoin is near the halvest, every time a coin is close to halvest price increases before falling again , I would not invest in litecoin , imho are better darkcoin ( dash )
But its better in bitcoin but its too risky. But also remember that the higher risk the higher income return so that you must or should to pick bitcoin than the other altcoins or other different coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 22, 2015, 03:16:19 AM
The BTC/LTC exchange rate has almost tripled during the past few weeks. The price of LTC has increased from BTC0.005 (mid-May) to BTC0.013 as of now. I am not a strong advocate of Shitcoins, but in this case, the people who had made the investment could have made 2x returns in a matter of 10-15 days.  Grin

On the contrary, I feel that LTC is heavily overpriced right now. In the 2012 and 2013, there were several Litecoin-based ventures, such as LitecoinGlobal and Atlantis Marketplace. They have all closed down. Also there were rumors of Mt Gox accepting Litecoin. That also never happened. Right now, the rate of Litecoin-adoption is near-Zero.

litecoin is near the halvest, every time a coin is close to halvest price increases before falling again , I would not invest in litecoin , imho are better darkcoin ( dash )
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 21, 2015, 10:42:36 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
June 21, 2015, 08:47:32 PM
Im bringing this up because tons of stuff gets accused as ponzi these days. Is cloudthink.io really a ponzi too? I thought it was legit, there's tons of people with their avatar and signature all over the forum and don't see nothing happening.
Good point... it could be legit.  I guess my point is... if someone says "put $100 in this magic box, and come back next year and there will be $1000 in it"... then my first question is... what's in the box?

I don't know cloudthink.io and shouldn't accuse them of being the next GAW miner, guess I was just skeptical of "what's in the box".  But to play devlis advocate.... If I ran program called "bitcoin" in 2009 with a feature called "generate" turned on, and left it running for the next 6 years, then I would now be a millionaire.

Stranger things have happended
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
June 21, 2015, 05:24:17 PM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

You can always invest with Bitcoin. Over 300 days running investment fund and keep going strong. Over $17mil payout so far.

No, surely not. Why do you promote such a clear ponzi. Dont you value your neutral trust? I cant believe that you believe that this is legit.

You should stop trying to catch noobs in this.

@noobs You will lose your investment 100%.

I saw that thread where dserrano5 (legendary and staff member) gets accused of promoting a ponzi scheme (cloudthink.io)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11654940

Im bringing this up because tons of stuff gets accused as ponzi these days. Is cloudthink.io really a ponzi too? I thought it was legit, there's tons of people with their avatar and signature all over the forum and don't see nothing happening.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:13:18 PM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

You can always invest with Bitcoin. Over 300 days running investment fund and keep going strong. Over $17mil payout so far.

No, surely not. Why do you promote such a clear ponzi. Dont you value your neutral trust? I cant believe that you believe that this is legit.

You should stop trying to catch noobs in this.

@noobs You will lose your investment 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 21, 2015, 05:00:30 PM
i just wondering about the methods of growing your bitcoin with faucet? if there is faucet owner here,i would ask you about some question especially about your income from google adsense or other ads service ,thanks

You can follow my stats...so you can make an answer yourself about my "market regulated faucet" on the last winners page.
To be honnest:
So far...I do not know myself.
But I plan not lose much...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 21, 2015, 04:37:26 PM
i just wondering about the methods of growing your bitcoin with faucet? if there is faucet owner here,i would ask you about some question especially about your income from google adsense or other ads service ,thanks
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 21, 2015, 02:30:24 PM
Yeah stay away from ponzi sites.

Another method I used to earn bitcoins is by making a blog or posting to other forum my affiliate link in some of my good and the best faucets out there. But to make it more attractive you must explain clearly of what people should do and the benefit they gained from it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 21, 2015, 01:58:59 PM
It means 100.16% of the investment in 114 days. Anything after that is pure profit...
Haven't these sites been largely discredited as ponsi schemes?  Do these sites publish any verification that they are providing provable hash rates to the block chain?

"Give me $100 and in 6 months, I'll give you $100.16, then pure profit" sounds kinda fishy.

Every ponzi always give a high return so just be careful. Better if you didnt put your money into some fishy profit like that. It will may you regret at last. Better doing some trading or signature campaign that give you the real payment. Its good enough rather than doing ponzi
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 21, 2015, 12:30:38 PM

Jump to: