Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 219. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 25, 2015, 06:24:16 AM
Poloniex has new "Lending" feature. I'm earning 0.05% daily interest on BTC I lended to margin traders. Still it makes it around 18% annual return, probably not worth risking keeping your Bitcoins on an exchange.

I look at poloniex " Lending " demand is still quiet. demand borrow quite a lot, but demand that lend absolutely no

I think its risky to keep your btc in these site. because they may scam you one one day, and took all your money.

The thing is that yes we can make a good money from Signature Campaign (High Paying), the trading thing that the op mentioned in the OP thread is risky, because if some one dont know about trading he may loose his btc, because its happened with me that i lost more than 80$.
used common sense so that you won't scammed or outweigh on your deals. But most recommended way to earn big coins is to participate or joined into a signature campaign and avoid the ponzi and scammed signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2015, 06:05:53 AM
Poloniex has new "Lending" feature. I'm earning 0.05% daily interest on BTC I lended to margin traders. Still it makes it around 18% annual return, probably not worth risking keeping your Bitcoins on an exchange.

I look at poloniex " Lending " demand is still quiet. demand borrow quite a lot, but demand that lend absolutely no

I think its risky to keep your btc in these site. because they may scam you one one day, and took all your money.

The thing is that yes we can make a good money from Signature Campaign (High Paying), the trading thing that the op mentioned in the OP thread is risky, because if some one dont know about trading he may loose his btc, because its happened with me that i lost more than 80$.

it is risky indeed, but investing isn't something that's easy and without risk. if i would lend my money with such purpose i would prefer bitfinex. that exchange gives me much more confidence than poloniex.
copper member
Activity: 1386
June 25, 2015, 05:49:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 25, 2015, 05:44:22 AM

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
June 24, 2015, 03:47:56 PM
legendary
June 24, 2015, 02:55:40 PM
sport betting should be decent way if you know well in that sport

yes even though we know well in that sport, sports gambling still has a very high risk  Grin
yes and you that your enemy was very strong and good in that sports. Or you should better think for who you will bet for so that your not gonna lose. Cheesy

yes you would not lose if you choose odds 1.09 - 1.1  I guarantee you will win Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
June 24, 2015, 02:49:54 PM

*lol* Sweet... though i hope you find a way to sell them since it will be hard to find enough users that will be able to pay in bitcoin. You dont want to break the heart of your little daughter i guess. Smiley

Hm... maybe act as a seller for your relatives or something like that? Though even then, it would be easier to buy directly with fiat.

I hope you find a solution!

Yea what I'm going to do is try and find a coffeshop that accepts bitcoin so we could take a batch of brownies to then and get paid based on what they sell, she was mad today actually because she can't sell them on school, a friend is going to have a garage sell this weekend so I'm taking her to sell brownies for fiat to convert to bitcoin after.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:36:37 PM
So what did you post here? A theoretical profit example? Do you think there is anyone who did not know that buying and selling at different times will bring you a fortune?
Yes, me for one... I had honestly thought that large altcoins like LTC were effectively pegged to BTC.  I was very surprised to see exactly how much swing there is between LTC\BTC.  In theory, I like trading BTC to ALT better than BTC to Fiat, since the former can hop from exchange to exchange, where the latter, not so much

There was the big jump in January, and again in June.  Any idea what predicated it?  New mining outfit, difficulty change?  Merchant adoption?  What does one study (other than a crystal ball) to gleen out these opportunities in the LTC/BTC market?  Or is the answer really... Crystal ball?

Perhaps markets and exchanges lack the sufficient volume yet to really apply any economic theory to, or perhaps they are just routinely corned by major players.

I'd be interested to know the how and why actually.

I don't get why people do BTC to fiat. Well, I actually do, nothing matches the BTC/fiat volume and for a day trader volume is everything.. but it's so much more rewarding finding the right alt and buying at the begining and then cashing out a the top. It takes time to find the correct one along with a lot of time, but when it works it's just great.

Its probably because its way too risky too. I heard many speak like you do, only to see them some time later claiming they stopped doing it because they got burned. Its probably a bit like with ponzis. Some think they could turn a profit when they invest as the first and be golden before they default. Though they get catched sooner or later.

So i would say altcointrading holds a lot of risk. Being a bit too slow and...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 24, 2015, 02:08:40 PM
So what did you post here? A theoretical profit example? Do you think there is anyone who did not know that buying and selling at different times will bring you a fortune?
Yes, me for one... I had honestly thought that large altcoins like LTC were effectively pegged to BTC.  I was very surprised to see exactly how much swing there is between LTC\BTC.  In theory, I like trading BTC to ALT better than BTC to Fiat, since the former can hop from exchange to exchange, where the latter, not so much

There was the big jump in January, and again in June.  Any idea what predicated it?  New mining outfit, difficulty change?  Merchant adoption?  What does one study (other than a crystal ball) to gleen out these opportunities in the LTC/BTC market?  Or is the answer really... Crystal ball?

Perhaps markets and exchanges lack the sufficient volume yet to really apply any economic theory to, or perhaps they are just routinely corned by major players.

I don't get why people do BTC to fiat. Well, I actually do, nothing matches the BTC/fiat volume and for a day trader volume is everything.. but it's so much more rewarding finding the right alt and buying at the begining and then cashing out a the top. It takes time to find the correct one along with a lot of time, but when it works it's just great.
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 24, 2015, 01:21:28 PM
I will rank up next activity update so Im expecting more profit now in growing my bitcoins.

May be you can try to search which campaign is good for you. This is a good thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953. I guess there are plenty campaign that have a good payment if you are a full member.

I want to become legendary or heroes member as soon as i can. I see the fixed/month campaigns have very good payout to their member Shocked. But i think it takes 1 year to make my account rank up until legendary member

Yes it takes one year ++. My suggest if you want to get that higher rank faster, you have to buy it, there are plenty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0. Hope you will find a good one so you will have a good payment with that
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
June 24, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 24, 2015, 12:24:21 PM

yes even though we know well in that sport, sports gambling still has a very high risk  Grin
yes and you that your enemy was very strong and good in that sports. Or you should better think for who you will bet for so that your not gonna lose. Cheesy
legendary
June 24, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 24, 2015, 10:24:09 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 24, 2015, 10:16:44 AM
the current trend going on is of trading and investing.
I prefer trading than investing it. trading on exchanges is like acting like a broker who gets profit in every environment.
other than this people nowadays are finding new ways to grow their bitcoins like lending, selling accounts etc..
legendary
June 24, 2015, 09:16:45 AM
So my daughter started to ask me about bitcoin since she has see me pay for a few things online so now our kitchen is turned into a brownie factory because she wants to earn bitcoin by selling brownies, it actually not a bad idea lots of people like brownies.

*lol* Sweet... though i hope you find a way to sell them since it will be hard to find enough users that will be able to pay in bitcoin. You dont want to break the heart of your little daughter i guess. Smiley

Hm... maybe act as a seller for your relatives or something like that? Though even then, it would be easier to buy directly with fiat.

I hope you find a solution!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
June 24, 2015, 09:09:13 AM
So my daughter started to ask me about bitcoin since she has see me pay for a few things online so now our kitchen is turned into a brownie factory because she wants to earn bitcoin by selling brownies, it actually not a bad idea lots of people like brownies.
legendary
June 24, 2015, 08:59:42 AM
Here's an example of using ALT coin trading, buy low, sell high.  Here's a best case example from BTC-e

Lets start with $200 put into LTC, then swap BTC/LTC/BTC/LTC/BTC riding the roller coaster

___Trade______Date______Price______Stake___
| BTC/USD | Jan 15 | 167.95 USD | 1.1909 BTC
| LTC/mBTC | Jan 23 | 6.08 mBTC | 195.87 LTC
| BTC/LTC | Jan 31 | 113.12 LTC | 1.7315 BTC
| LTC/mBTC | May 5 | 5.85 mBTC | 295.98 LTC
| BTC/LTC | Jun 18 | 78.31 LTC | 3.7796 BTC

On Jan 15th, that $200 bought you 1.1909 BTC, yet at the end of the trading cycle above you ended up with 3.7796 BTC.  Of course this assumes an amazing level of clairvoyance on when to jump from BTC to LTC and back.

ref1 (LTC/BTC @ BTC-e): http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ltc/btc/btc-e/6-months
ref2 (LTC/USD @ BTC-e): http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ltc/usd/btc-e/6-months
ref3 (BTC/USD @ BTC-e): http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/btc-e/6-months

EDIT: Missed a trade opportunity originally, now added it back in.

I dont see what you wanted to show with your post. When you would have posted your reallife trading example, ok. When you would have written why you decided to buy and sell, what the indicators said, ok. That would be helpful. But simply showing that prices go up and down and that you could exploit that theoretically?

If we would know where the price will go then we would be rich alltogether. We dont know. And thats why its very risky. On top comes the exchange fees that work against you... and and and.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
June 24, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
Buy altcoins cheaply and sell with some profit.

Altcoin is a risky thing to trade. If you want better get some mining altcoin it is far more better than do altcoin trading

but if you are smart in analyzing the coin I think it is quite profitable.
but yes you are right, mining altcoin also quite profitable

It is quite profitable mining altcoin but how smart you are in analyzing you can lose it too because all of this prediction is just some speculation that

can't lead you in profitable or losing, this is only for minimalize your loss nothing more

at least if you are smart in analyzing the coin you will not always lose. I do not say this will always be profitable.

In trading or business nothing is always profitable but you can grow and create more good chances for future profit

of course Smiley but so far I have always profitable, so I say that. at least I can make some profit in trading Smiley

All informations presented above could be concluded in one sentence. Good job  Grin
legendary
June 24, 2015, 08:29:58 AM
Buy altcoins cheaply and sell with some profit.

Altcoin is a risky thing to trade. If you want better get some mining altcoin it is far more better than do altcoin trading

but if you are smart in analyzing the coin I think it is quite profitable.
but yes you are right, mining altcoin also quite profitable

It is quite profitable mining altcoin but how smart you are in analyzing you can lose it too because all of this prediction is just some speculation that

can't lead you in profitable or losing, this is only for minimalize your loss nothing more

at least if you are smart in analyzing the coin you will not always lose. I do not say this will always be profitable.

In trading or business nothing is always profitable but you can grow and create more good chances for future profit

of course Smiley but so far I have always profitable, so I say that. at least I can make some profit in trading Smiley
Jump to: