Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 227. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 16, 2015, 11:35:25 PM
if you like the risk and the easy money you wager them in a dice  , otherwise all in a paper wallet and just wait.
Signature campaing are great to have some btc for your work!

Signature Campaigns are good but don't you think that it is too time consuming and you are paid in peanuts I mean the volume of payout is not that higher and you need to invest lots of time while posting comments everyday So I believe it doesn't make that sense in investing your time in campaigns.

Yes that is true but have heard about the new campaign cloudthink.io it is really paying a very high payout and that is the reason we need to think twice before joining it. Someone says its a scam but the people who have joined that campaign are getting paid on the regular basis. So need your suggestion whether to join it or not?? Kindly suggest friends.

They're not using an escrow to hold funds but they do make payments every 3-4 days which should limit the damage if their signature campaign ends up failing to pay since you would only miss out on 3-4 days worth of payments rather than an entire week or month's worth.

As for their actual site, it's likely that there is something fishy going on and a lot of evidence points towards it being an HYIP (aka. a ponzi scheme) rather than a legitimate investment program. The figures given for their guaranteed profits (10-45%) and expected profits (13-100%) are unusually high compared with other cloud mining firms which tend to advertise more modest returns. Assuming that the site is a ponzi scheme, you might be able to get a decent profit if you happened to be one of the earlier investors but don't be too surprised if they end up disappearing several weeks or months down the road with all your funds.

gambling is completely luck related and no amount of research is going to do you any good. i mean it is good to inform yourself but there is not a magical strategy out there that you can find and start earning big and win afterwards.
you have to look at gambling as a game and use it for fun. then you will see that your winnings are more and better when you are playing for fun of it.

That depends on the type of gambling you're doing. Most games (e.g. dice) are luck-based. However, some games (e.g. poker) are skill-based or require a combination of both luck and skill to push the odds in your favor. There are professional poker players out there who solely subsist on their winnings from online gambling. I knew one person who was a very good online poker player. He was earning $300+ per week and it completely paid his living expenses but he quit playing because he got sick of staring at a screen all day and no longer found playing to be enjoyable.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 16, 2015, 10:23:51 PM
well gambling will lead easy to a loss the most people try it and loose too much soo they make a new deposit trying to get all back

No one is that lucky to win everytime he gambles. We all know that Fortune Favors the Brave but not true when it comes to Gambling. You need to do a lot of research before Gambling on particular sport and it is just a waste of time.
gambling is completely luck related and no amount of research is going to do you any good. i mean it is good to inform yourself but there is not a magical strategy out there that you can find and start earning big and win afterwards.
you have to look at gambling as a game and use it for fun. then you will see that your winnings are more and better when you are playing for fun of it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 16, 2015, 09:57:14 PM
well gambling will lead easy to a loss the most people try it and loose too much soo they make a new deposit trying to get all back

And after they deposit, they will lost again and never get all of the cash back. I think the motivation to gambling is not right. Just do it for fun, and never do that for revenge from your lost.

Signature Campaigns are good but don't you think that it is too time consuming and you are paid in peanuts I mean the volume of payout is not that higher and you need to invest lots of time while posting comments everyday So I believe it doesn't make that sense in investing your time in campaigns.

It sounds ridiculous when you was saying that. So why are you using signature campaign if you feel it too time consuming for you?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 16, 2015, 09:37:19 PM
if you like the risk and the easy money you wager them in a dice  , otherwise all in a paper wallet and just wait.

Yes that is true but have heard about the new campaign cloudthink.io it is really paying a very high payout and that is the reason we need to think twice before joining it. Someone says its a scam but the people who have joined that campaign are getting paid on the regular basis. So need your suggestion whether to join it or not?? Kindly suggest friends.
Activity: 315
June 16, 2015, 05:10:43 PM

Activity: 344
June 16, 2015, 05:02:31 PM

No one is that lucky to win everytime he gambles. We all know that Fortune Favors the Brave but not true when it comes to Gambling. You need to do a lot of research before Gambling on particular sport and it is just a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:58:01 PM
Aside from sig campaign , Im currently working on sharing all of my referral link in some good faucets out there in community forums. Good output here. See faucets is not a waste of time hehe. Just put a hard work on explaining them clearly so theyll used your ref link.

You cannot grow your bitcoins in quick time by signature campaign or even by sharing referral link. The payouts are not that higher If you want to grow the bitcoins in quick time then trading and gambling are the best option.

before i use signature campaign i ever get a biggest reff from cloudmining 0.2BTC from 1person but need more time to grow it, sign campaign better than we use reff code to invite people

You got 0.2 BTC from cloudmining websites? In referral comission? Please PM me which site you used, i`m very interested  Wink

the cloudmining is scam now (hashprofit) but i get 0.6 from cloudminr.io

Will you really get it or should you get it? You only have it when its in your own wallet.

Saying that... when it turns scam... i wonder how many money you helped being stolen then. You know... when the pirateat40 scam happened then government went after the ones who helped him too, as far as i remember. Im not sure if the same applies to advertisers though its always good to be cautious.
Activity: 560
June 16, 2015, 04:44:47 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 10:27:20 AM
Aside from sig campaign , Im currently working on sharing all of my referral link in some good faucets out there in community forums. Good output here. See faucets is not a waste of time hehe. Just put a hard work on explaining them clearly so theyll used your ref link.

You cannot grow your bitcoins in quick time by signature campaign or even by sharing referral link. The payouts are not that higher If you want to grow the bitcoins in quick time then trading and gambling are the best option.

before i use signature campaign i ever get a biggest reff from cloudmining 0.2BTC from 1person but need more time to grow it, sign campaign better than we use reff code to invite people

You got 0.2 BTC from cloudmining websites? In referral comission? Please PM me which site you used, i`m very interested  Wink

the cloudmining is scam now (hashprofit) but i get 0.6 from cloudminr.io that make me rich Thank's

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2015, 10:23:35 AM

Dice is too risky I guess. I gambled once on dice but lost so never thought again to gamble on dice rather then would love to gamble on other sports such as tennis or soccer where you know the game and can gamble accordingly.

Gambling allows you to earn quickly but you cannot be sure that you will be always lucky to win in a gambling and it is always fun when you win but you should always have the courage digest the failure.
Activity: 631
June 16, 2015, 09:44:33 AM

Dice is too risky I guess. I gambled once on dice but lost so never thought again to gamble on dice rather then would love to gamble on other sports such as tennis or soccer where you know the game and can gamble accordingly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 16, 2015, 09:35:39 AM

You got 0.2 BTC from cloudmining websites? In referral comission? Please PM me which site you used, i`m very interested  Wink
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 16, 2015, 09:27:19 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 12:44:57 AM

Activity: 952
June 15, 2015, 10:19:19 PM

Activity: 631
June 15, 2015, 08:06:47 PM
If you'd ask me 1 year ago i would have said use cloud mining + invest in altcoins.

Now i would not say that anymore, however if you check the top group of altcoins you might still find some opportunities.

Ex: altcoin faucets giveaway more , turn it back to BTCBTC and your are done Smiley

Do you think the drop in the value of BTC has a reason to support yourself not wanting to look for ways to invest in BTC?

The drop in the value of bitcoin will entertain more users to invest into it. As there are many users who have just entered into bitcoin and for them the value of bitcoin is priceless at a moment so investing it now and holding it for the future can be the best option.
Activity: 560
June 15, 2015, 07:56:46 PM
hyips isnt safe anymore all knows to profit must get in on the first days ,soo we will find soon that those admin from scammmers hyips will run away sooner..... soo you can try exchanges as well do some search read and search always for reviews otherwise stay away
Activity: 938
June 15, 2015, 07:34:50 PM

Yes ref link pays you good and you can grow more bitcoins if you have good list of referral and it is not that tidy job to do as compared to signature campaign where you need to keep on commenting.

The only hard part is explaining about what bitcoin and faucets is. Many are confused but after that my hard work pays. So besides from sigcamps and gambling , referrals commision is a big help too although it has low payment still its an additional earnings. Smiley

As we are secured with our jobs so what we are looking is to get extra earnings and ref links and signature campaigns are fulfilling our those demands and even if the payout is not too big but it is adding value to our wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 15, 2015, 03:38:08 PM

Yes ref link pays you good and you can grow more bitcoins if you have good list of referral and it is not that tidy job to do as compared to signature campaign where you need to keep on commenting.

The only hard part is explaining about what bitcoin and faucets is. Many are confused but after that my hard work pays. So besides from sigcamps and gambling , referrals commision is a big help too although it has low payment still its an additional earnings. Smiley
Activity: 344
June 15, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Jump to: