Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 228. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 15, 2015, 03:02:46 PM
Aside from sig campaign , Im currently working on sharing all of my referral link in some good faucets out there in community forums. Good output here. See faucets is not a waste of time hehe. Just put a hard work on explaining them clearly so theyll used your ref link.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2015, 02:55:33 PM
signature campagne seems to be on the top

Yeah Signature Campaign is on the top at a moment as it is a genuine way to earn and grow bitcoins as the payments are made weekly so you are sure that it is not a scam. And yes trading is also one of the best option to grow your bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 15, 2015, 03:42:12 AM
If you'd ask me 1 year ago i would have said use cloud mining + invest in altcoins.

Now i would not say that anymore, however if you check the top group of altcoins you might still find some opportunities.

Ex: altcoin faucets giveaway more , turn it back to BTCBTC and your are done Smiley

Do you think the drop in the value of BTC has a reason to support yourself not wanting to look for ways to invest in BTC?

I do invest in BTC, but i dont consider that a primary objective for now, atleast not personally.

I`m still learning for ways, i stay out of the HYIP schemes, and only looking into real opportunities.

Bitcoin is the gateway to the crypto world, and if i can use 1 BTC to buy some higher grade altcoin, then cashout back toBTC and make profit, i would do it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 15, 2015, 03:36:35 AM
If you'd ask me 1 year ago i would have said use cloud mining + invest in altcoins.

Now i would not say that anymore, however if you check the top group of altcoins you might still find some opportunities.

Ex: altcoin faucets giveaway more , turn it back to BTCBTC and your are done Smiley

Do you think the drop in the value of BTC has a reason to support yourself not wanting to look for ways to invest in BTC?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 15, 2015, 03:14:17 AM

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 15, 2015, 02:12:37 AM
Although faucets won't make you money unless you are insanely lucky and get a big win on a site like freebitco.in, they're still needed for the new comers to bitcoin, to allow them to experiment with it and get a feel for how the system works.

True. People that are new around BTC considers faucets as a PTC (Pay-to-click) version of bitcoin. Some may look at it seriously and waste their time will some will explore the world of btc and may end up here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
June 14, 2015, 10:23:58 PM
Although faucets won't make you money unless you are insanely lucky and get a big win on a site like freebitco.in, they're still needed for the new comers to bitcoin, to allow them to experiment with it and get a feel for how the system works.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 14, 2015, 11:20:37 AM
Right now, i only get bitcoin from faucet rotator and cloudmining. But i'm aware of cloudmining so i didn't invest all of my BTC to cloudmining because i'm afraid it become scam and ponzi. So 80% of my BTC are from faucet rotator. Wink It's easy and i'm not afraid of scam or ponzi.
What faucet rotator. Faucet usually pays very low. Unless you sit on the computer 24 hours a day and continuously claim the Bitcoins, you may just have 0.001BTC per day.
Right now, i only get bitcoin from faucet rotator and cloudmining. But i'm aware of cloudmining so i didn't invest all of my BTC to cloudmining because i'm afraid it become scam and ponzi. So 80% of my BTC are from faucet rotator. Wink It's easy and i'm not afraid of scam or ponzi.
From my know about cloudmining they just mine to a particular company, so you mean that you mined for a company? so how its rate for they miners?

Cloud Mining like cex.io does have company. but mining is currently taking-many ponzi system and they do not have the mining company. I know now like it CMIIW
IIRC, cex.io has already stopped mining due to the maintenance fees. This should be a good sign that those people telling you that a specific company is profitable is most likely going to run away after sometime due to the unrealistic long term profitability.

very regrettable cex.io defunct, but they are best in the cloud mining, in my opinion.
and to date I have not thought of will play a cloud mining, because for the moment they are using a ponzi system, which sooner or later they'll be scam
cex.io was not a good option even when the price of bitcoin was high. the maintenance fee alone made the investment in their cloudmining services not profitable.
the only thing good about the cloudmining at cex.io was the ability to sell hash power that you have bought at a higher price and make profit from it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 14, 2015, 10:30:34 AM
by faucets you are almost sure to earn a little...
by signature campaign is not a risk to write non-sens?

you should, in fact, not write no sense, and follow the discussion, and adding something to it by staying on topic

there is no comparison with faucets, faucets earning is utterly useless
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 14, 2015, 10:23:34 AM
by faucets you are almost sure to earn a little...
by signature campaign is not a risk to write non-sens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
June 14, 2015, 10:17:19 AM
Not sure if this wasn't mentioned before but you should try FreeBitco.in for free BTC (but don't get expect to get a lot unless if you can get lots of referrals).

You need many refferals to get much BTC. It has 1 hour countdown, so why don't try any faucet rotator, you will get 25k satoshi in 1 hour if you try faucet rotator, then back to freebitco.in Cheesy. But faucet is a boring job, right now signature camp is better than faucet. The other way is cloudmining, but it's not profitable with this time difficulty.

bettter you create more post to get count activity Smiley

Signature campaign better than all of faucet, i try more than 20 faucet to get 100ksatosi/day,
Activity: 364
June 14, 2015, 07:44:58 AM
Not sure if this wasn't mentioned before but you should try FreeBitco.in for free BTC (but don't get expect to get a lot unless if you can get lots of referrals).

You need many refferals to get much BTC. It has 1 hour countdown, so why don't try any faucet rotator, you will get 25k satoshi in 1 hour if you try faucet rotator, then back to freebitco.in Cheesy. But faucet is a boring job, right now signature camp is better than faucet. The other way is cloudmining, but it's not profitable with this time difficulty.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 14, 2015, 07:32:21 AM
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 14, 2015, 07:07:15 AM
I myself could be a gigolo? but alas am not pretty enough to the ladies

hmmmmm....old folks home........spins car around......

Activity: 364
June 14, 2015, 06:36:10 AM
From my know about cloudmining they just mine to a particular company, so you mean that you mined for a company? so how its rate for they miners?

there are no "profitable" cloudmining services available and in the past there were cloudmining services but they weren't profitable either.
there is an interesting topic on cloudminers here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9697654

i personally did cloudmining at cex.io back when it was active, but the only thing that was worth the investment was the ability to sell the hash power when its price went up.
I think cex.io won't back if the price of bitcoin is under $300. Now bitcoin price is in static period $220-$240. Just like you, i think right now the best investment is sell and buy hash power. But i'm afraid because i don't have trading skill, so i will lose my BTC if i jump to the market and trade hash power.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 14, 2015, 04:15:49 AM

there are no "profitable" cloudmining services available and in the past there were cloudmining services but they weren't profitable either.
there is an interesting topic on cloudminers here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9697654

i personally did cloudmining at cex.io back when it was active, but the only thing that was worth the investment was the ability to sell the hash power when its price went up.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 14, 2015, 03:27:31 AM
What faucet rotator. Faucet usually pays very low. Unless you sit on the computer 24 hours a day and continuously claim the Bitcoins, you may just have 0.001BTC per day.

Cloud Mining like cex.io does have company. but mining is currently taking-many ponzi system and they do not have the mining company. I know now like it CMIIW
IIRC, cex.io has already stopped mining due to the maintenance fees. This should be a good sign that those people telling you that a specific company is profitable is most likely going to run away after sometime due to the unrealistic long term profitability.

very regrettable cex.io defunct, but they are best in the cloud mining, in my opinion.
and to date I have not thought of will play a cloud mining, because for the moment they are using a ponzi system, which sooner or later they'll be scam
Cex.io had high maintenance fees and had a few glitches for their UI in the past but were fixed. Ever since a few months after the introduction, the profitability has been sliding down mostly due to the inflated GH price. However, it is worth noting that there are several company that offers actual mining with datacenter proofs. If you want, you can take the risk. There were quite some speculations that cex.io could turn out scam when it was offering the contract too. It is all about taking a risk, the lower the better but you may have less profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 14, 2015, 01:27:05 AM
~~~

Yes more than 100 comments per day really sound wierd. I mean if you have to comment above 100 then i think you need to spend more than 12 to 14 hours on the PC and that sounds miserable and yes it would be definitely stressful. Cloudthink is giving really good payouts but cannot afford to trust that campaign what you say guys???
doing 100 comments a day will get you banned! if you don't lose your eyesight Cheesy

as far as Cloudthink campaign goes, it is paying the participants every ~3 days and it has paid out so far.

100 a day is just insane. I tend to do like 5-7 daily tops during my office breaks when I feel like posting something, I don't try to be a smartass posting huge posts and don't flood, just regular posting as if I wasn't in a signature campaign.
For the time spent making 100 comments, you could make way more money flipping burgers.

Very Rightly said.
You need to qualitative rather then quantitative. Just post quality comments which can be in benefit of other users and which can provide some quality knowledge to the users. 100 comments in a day is something ridiculous. I mean how can one keep on commenting on the same topic over n over in a single day??

for me sign campaign its like bonus for me to learn about bitcoin and say hello to other friend who have same passion like me,and i would never assumed that its a job but its a hobby that you can make money with your passion Smiley
Yeah but the best answer to this question or to this thread is the investment not signature campaing because the question is the methods of growing not earning.
Investments are generally never safe from owner running away. Unless you want to take the risk, signature campaign would be the best choice. Growing can be interpreted as increasing your amount of Bitcoin through methods.

Whenever it comes to earning whether it is a bitcoin or money it is an art. And you should be the best in what you are doing. And I believe joining a signature campaign is the best choice at a moment and it is safe and payouts are made on the regular basis it takes time to earn but you are in safe hands if you are working for genuine signature campaign.
Yes many user recommend the signature campaign because it is the safest way to earn coins, not high not low. Its enough for your rank. And you should have a patient so that you can wait until your rank will be full member and up.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 13, 2015, 11:05:54 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2015, 03:14:14 PM
signature campagne seems to be on the top

Yes as it is the safest way to earn bitcoin without any risk involved in it. But you should be sure that which signature campaign are you joining as there are many fake campaigns going around so you need to join the trusted one even if they are giving low payout

Signature campaign and trading is the best way to grow your bitcoins at present. As it is quiet safe and returns are for sure unless you are with a genuine campaign. Cloudthink.io is paying right now maximum but it is difficult to trust it as this high payout is simply not possible.
Jump to: