Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 232. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
June 08, 2015, 05:04:00 AM
another method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

but we need higher rank and more positive feedback ( positif trust )
 iam only member, need more time to get Hero or legendary
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
June 08, 2015, 03:43:28 AM
I guess the best way is through Campaigns.. U have to invest some time into it..but its good enough wrt the time invested.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 08, 2015, 03:29:59 AM
another method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 08, 2015, 02:56:04 AM
earning 2 BTC from a 1 BTC investment is nothing strange.
he said he earned it by gambling and trading.

with gambling, it is not possible to profit from an investment, you only have a "SMALL CHANCE" to win and you lose most of the time.

but with trading it is possible and many are doing it, but to do it after a friend tells you and you start and gain that much profit in your first try, this is BS.

I traded my own way. I didn't do it after a friend tells me but I developed it on paper and then I have it automated and have helped a friend set up the automation as well as he wanted some beer money.

Nwo it's just slowly scaling up. I can dump a ton of money in but I would better use money I made from this instead.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 07, 2015, 11:24:29 PM
I dont think that is a good thing to do. That is sure a ponzi. How can you make 2 btc just in 2 weeks? That is not logic

It's not a ponzi, no one else is involved. And no I am not recruiting people to join under me. May not have logic but I do not have to prove. Just see my bitcoin address

If that is not ponzi how are you making 2 btc in 2 weeks? That doesnt make sense. Its too easy to get that 2 btc just in a short period of time and that

transaction doesnt make that what you do is legit. Is there any proof besides the transaction? May be some link or printscreen that will make people

believe what you are doing that will be better
earning 2 BTC from a 1 BTC investment is nothing strange.
he said he earned it by gambling and trading.

with gambling, it is not possible to profit from an investment, you only have a "SMALL CHANCE" to win and you lose most of the time.

but with trading it is possible and many are doing it, but to do it after a friend tells you and you start and gain that much profit in your first try, this is BS.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 07, 2015, 10:01:47 PM
Coinbase has got its thing together, they have for quite some time now. I truly recommend that if your are going to get into the business in the most profitable way you should check them out. It takes a few days to go from money to coin but that is because security purposes which i can assure it is the best with them. I have never had a problem. https://www.coinbase.com/join/5459a36706c14f0004000006 Use this web address to sign up and you will get a free 5 dollars to start your account with! happy spending! Grin
Coinbase has got its thing together, they have for quite some time now. I truly recommend that if your are going to get into the business in the most profitable way you should check them out. It takes a few days to go from money to coin but that is because security purposes which i can assure it is the best with them. I have never had a problem. https://www.coinbase.com/join/5459a36706c14f0004000006 Use this web address to sign up and you will get a free 5 dollars to start your account with! happy spending! Grin

double post
we can't growing BTC if you only keep on wallet
you must use it to trade, invest, or like that

BTW you are spaming with referal code
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 07, 2015, 09:42:42 PM
because mining is only for companies these days and "cloud" services are just scam, I'm buying some BTC each month + something from sig. campaign. I don't see any other method of growing..Sad

there is the method of lending other users on the forum small amounts of btc; the interest profits can add up over time with enough business.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 07, 2015, 09:41:21 PM
Trading is not an safe investment.

Most of the times it is as safe as gambling, I think
yeaaah right now trading already like gambling. better I am playing gambling  Grin

if you guys are talking about trading altcoins, then yes, it is the same as gambling. people don't understand that, or they just don't care.

as not many people know about it, as long as they play and still earn a profit. but I've rarely played trading because it is always lost. different in comparison with gambling I lost but then I win big Cheesy
Activity: 3
June 07, 2015, 08:45:29 PM
Activity: 3
June 07, 2015, 08:32:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
June 07, 2015, 08:11:35 PM
because mining is only for companies these days and "cloud" services are just scam, I'm buying some BTC each month + something from sig. campaign. I don't see any other method of growing..Sad
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 07, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
Joint venture to people who have projects? Invest your BTC there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 07, 2015, 07:53:25 PM
I set up a method to make some coin. It cost me 213 USD to set up but it's made me 2 bitcoins in 2 weeks. (I spent some to scale it up and am slowly scaling  Grin) Hopefully I can scale it 10 times in 10 weeks.

Here are my results for people to track.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q23tox8fbLPHVCweNwMynBJbCq32wRUUq

It is great, would u mind to share it? Ponzi site or gambling? Or faucet rotator?
I'm sure he gets that fast of gambling not ponzi. because I have experienced it get 1.5 BTC in 3 weeks. but if there are in luck  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2015, 07:21:05 PM

yeaaah right now trading already like gambling. better I am playing gambling  Grin

if you guys are talking about trading altcoins, then yes, it is the same as gambling. people don't understand that, or they just don't care.
legendary
Activity: 1554
June 07, 2015, 07:16:18 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 07, 2015, 05:44:50 PM
i think for growing your bitcoin whith better is, invest your bitcoin for real business or online business that accepted bitcoin for payment you can build an online store or service or you can reall business and promote your business on internet that you accepted bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
June 07, 2015, 04:59:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 07, 2015, 04:54:44 PM
With the recent info about KnC and other getting in the market with solar powered miners, I think mining s out of the question.

However, staking is still strong and it will be stronger. So choose PoS coins, DMD Diamond s my favorite but Netcoin and Tek are also nice.
legendary
Activity: 1358
June 07, 2015, 04:11:32 PM
So there is no way to properly give loans within a safe space? If I give loans using BTCJam, I would expect BTCJam to guarantee that they get my investment and interest back, but if they do nothing about it I don't see why I would bother. They should guarantee only legit people use the system.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 07, 2015, 01:56:58 PM
i have always heard of btcjam and saw the ads but have never tried it.

what is the difference between lending to people there and lending here in this forum at lending section.
what do they provide as a guarantee or collateral?
Each has its own rating. There are people who are constantly borrow and return. They have a good reputation. Do not skipped borrow the full amount, but only that which you do not mind.
I have heard many good reviews about this site. No time and money that would be available to try.

there are multiple cases of default on loan, even from A+ rating, i would stay away from it , without even thinking, the only good thing is that you can divide your loans with someone else, thus is not necessary to pay the full loan by yourself

I think loaning bitcoins is asking for trouble. Most people who use that site (or take loans here_ likely just try build up some feedback to scam at a later point.

yeah, also they can't be serious with those high interests, everything that gives you high interest in a short time, is probably a scam

I set up a method to make some coin. It cost me 213 USD to set up but it's made me 2 bitcoins in 2 weeks. (I spent some to scale it up and am slowly scaling  Grin) Hopefully I can scale it 10 times in 10 weeks.

Here are my results for people to track.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q23tox8fbLPHVCweNwMynBJbCq32wRUUq

too bad blockchain.info isn't working at the moment, can you provide a screen or something?
Jump to: