Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 236. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 04, 2015, 06:23:09 AM
As far as i know.signature campaign only pays good.as u also mentioned that.
But many say that we can fine income from faucets also.

Signature campaign is the best for now to earn good bitcoin. Yes you can earn from faucets too if you really got many referals that help you earn too, if you didnt have any ref I dont think that is much worth to try so better doing campaign is far more better

I think you must try build/make faucet web u can use faucetbox api
That better than you earn from faucet

I guess this is your answer from your quote. And why should you build or make faucetbox api? There are bunch people that didnt make any faucet web

or faucetbox can earn a lot like crazy with using referal or may be bot to autoclick their captcha so I dont think that is a good idea to earn using faucet

web or anything similar to that
creating a faucet is not as easy as one might think. or to be more accurate it is not easy to make profit from creating a faucet easily.
many people have created faucets and invested a lot of their money and time in it in the hope to earn a good profit but at the end, end up spending more money than earning it.
look at the lifetime of new faucets, they usually don't last long enough to reach profitability.

You must open your eyes
Open your mind
You can find more tutor about creat faucet
you must try with a litle amount
Don't give up
Are you think freebit.co.in not need more time to get more visitor ,,?
You not know if you not try

this way of thinking is what makes you lose money. it is not about just trying something blindly and wish for success.
you have to have a plan and enough knowledge and experience in order to be able to be successful.
just look at a couple of faucet rotators, or faucet lists. you will see many faucets that can not even last a couple of weeks, let alone be profitable.
yeah its tooks only a week to survive that faucet. And for your information you should have a big capital so that your faucets will long lasting a month or years so that you can earn a profit from this method.

BIG CAPITAL AND BIG MENTAL TO SUCCES
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:23:59 AM
Certificates Of Impact. You can Invest from your cold storage no need to give your bitcoins to a third party

this is interesting  never heard of, it how the investments work in this certificates? what are they exactly?

there are plans to where you need to invest?

@Amph HI. Its actually quite interesting, my strategy is to approach it like am providing Liquidity as a custodian, am guessing kinda like how people provide liquidity at Bitfinex, but the sweet part is the BTC never leave my wallet.

Check here to Know what the Certificates are https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oy7HzAHMw4kubnBoKxmy_ycC9kch-R6IFvV5plICm-A/edit?usp=sharing
and see how the market has been growing organically https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_F6LWz8LsLlqgVH7ChQt_A9zXSMDqQFdx4LYGDGpEE/edit?usp=sharing

Im actually thinking of creating a Super Liquidity Pool, I will probably post an [ANN] once I've ironed out the structure. Hope that helps

Can you explain a bit more? I see its about investment but the first doc gives me more questions than that i know what happens exactly. You dont give the money out? You give an insurance when a project wont work? This sounds like everything is promised, no risks and all. Though i dont even have an idea what its about at all.  Shocked
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 04, 2015, 04:27:17 AM
Certificates Of Impact. You can Invest from your cold storage no need to give your bitcoins to a third party

this is interesting  never heard of, it how the investments work in this certificates? what are they exactly?

@Amph HI. Its actually quite interesting, my strategy is to approach it like am providing Liquidity as a custodian, am guessing kinda like how people provide liquidity at Bitfinex, but the sweet part is the BTC never leave my wallet.

Check here to Know what the Certificates are https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oy7HzAHMw4kubnBoKxmy_ycC9kch-R6IFvV5plICm-A/edit?usp=sharing
and see how the market has been growing organically https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_F6LWz8LsLlqgVH7ChQt_A9zXSMDqQFdx4LYGDGpEE/edit?usp=sharing

Im actually thinking of creating a Super Liquidity Pool, I will probably post an [ANN] once I've ironed out the structure. Hope that helps
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 04, 2015, 03:07:30 AM

this is interesting  never heard of it, how the investments work in this certificates? what are they exactly?

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 04, 2015, 01:59:51 AM
One thing that you can do is just keep hold of your bitcoin balance and may be someday bitcoin price will skyrocket , giving you more bitcoin than old balance.

if you just hold your bitcoin, your bitcoin balance will always be the same.

OP said about multiplying BTC, not get more money
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 04, 2015, 01:56:39 AM

Signature campaign is the best for now to earn good bitcoin. Yes you can earn from faucets too if you really got many referals that help you earn too, if you didnt have any ref I dont think that is much worth to try so better doing campaign is far more better

I guess this is your answer from your quote. And why should you build or make faucetbox api? There are bunch people that didnt make any faucet web

or faucetbox can earn a lot like crazy with using referal or may be bot to autoclick their captcha so I dont think that is a good idea to earn using faucet

creating a faucet is not as easy as one might think. or to be more accurate it is not easy to make profit from creating a faucet easily.
many people have created faucets and invested a lot of their money and time in it in the hope to earn a good profit but at the end, end up spending more money than earning it.
look at the lifetime of new faucets, they usually don't last long enough to reach profitability.

You must open your eyes
Open your mind
Don't give up

this way of thinking is what makes you lose money. it is not about just trying something blindly and wish for success.
you have to have a plan and enough knowledge and experience in order to be able to be successful.
just look at a couple of faucet rotators, or faucet lists. you will see many faucets that can not even last a couple of weeks, let alone be profitable.
yeah its tooks only a week to survive that faucet. And for your information you should have a big capital so that your faucets will long lasting a month or years so that you can earn a profit from this method.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 04, 2015, 01:45:48 AM

You must open your eyes
Open your mind
Don't give up

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 04, 2015, 12:38:46 AM
I will certainly try to run a faucet ...but I feel I will not be enough clever to do it properly.
I'm afraid when i see so many faucets with the message "insuficient funds"

Sig Camps , Viewing Ads , Gambling , Faucets . Im doing this everyday.

I have a business of prepaid load here in our country. I can buy those prepaids in our online wallet provider. All of my earnings here is used in purchasing Bitcoin.

woow man you are a hardworker,so far iam doing sign camp only,could you tell me the specific of your businessk of prepaid load?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 03, 2015, 08:08:56 PM
Activity: 196
June 03, 2015, 02:50:06 PM
One thing that you can do is just keep hold of your bitcoin balance and may be someday bitcoin price will skyrocket , giving you more bitcoin than old balance.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 03, 2015, 01:59:26 PM
I will certainly try to run a faucet ...but I feel I will not be enough clever to do it properly.

Sig Camps , Viewing Ads , Gambling , Faucets . Im doing this everyday.

I have a business of prepaid load here in our country. I can buy those prepaids in our online wallet provider. All of my earnings here is used in purchasing Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 03, 2015, 01:55:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 03, 2015, 01:43:07 PM
what is hosting and domaine cost for a faucet?
you also have to consider the payment too.

you will need a big initial investment to be able to cover the payment to users that is going to cost you.

and maybe after a while, when you have enough traffic and ads you might start profiting and see roi.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 03, 2015, 11:44:28 AM

Any regular hosting provider will do to run a faucet. You only need run the code. Look the basic hostgator program and don't get a domain thats too expensive and that's all.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 03, 2015, 11:27:11 AM
June 03, 2015, 07:10:12 AM

You must open your eyes
Open your mind
Don't give up

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 02, 2015, 02:15:21 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 02, 2015, 02:04:07 AM

Yeah thats right and in faucets you need to right CAPTCHA evey hour so that you can earn a small coins. But in signature campaign you just only post or reply and must constructive and not just " Thank you" because they will not pay for that post.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2015, 10:48:28 PM

June 01, 2015, 12:58:56 PM

Jump to: