Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 240. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 25, 2015, 11:24:31 AM
bitcoin has a large growing standard. in the past few months bitcoin has developed gradually in the state of online marketing and shopping.
bitcoin is earned by means of faucets , gambling , advertising etc... it is you who decide which method to choose and earn bitcoins.
You forgot the signature campaign that is a famous method and you can earn a lot and not have any risk, just avoid ponzi and scam . And you now when signature campaign is ponzi and scam just  use your common sense.

Scams and ponzi are more attractive than honnest sites with low sure profit.
I have found more referrals for ponzi and scams last 3 Months than for my honnest site.
But it is so already for years and it will not change ...it will never change.

well big numbers and big profit is always more attractive than small amounts. in other words people are looking for easy money and surely scammer use this to lure them in their traps.

i only hope this kinds of scams don't turn people away from crypto, if anyone is wise enough to do a research about where they want to invest, they would never lose any money.
i think they have a brain and not just trapped in that just simple strategy of scamming.  If you have a strategy on life and you know what you are going to do . I think you will never be a victim of that scam.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 21, 2015, 10:39:26 AM
bitcoin has a large growing standard. in the past few months bitcoin has developed gradually in the state of online marketing and shopping.
bitcoin is earned by means of faucets , gambling , advertising etc... it is you who decide which method to choose and earn bitcoins.
You forgot the signature campaign that is a famous method and you can earn a lot and not have any risk, just avoid ponzi and scam . And you now when signature campaign is ponzi and scam just  use your common sense.

I have found more referrals for ponzi and scams last 3 Months than for my honnest site.

well big numbers and big profit is always more attractive than small amounts. in other words people are looking for easy money and surely scammer use this to lure them in their traps.

i only hope this kinds of scams don't turn people away from crypto, if anyone is wise enough to do a research about where they want to invest, they would never lose any money.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 21, 2015, 10:22:22 AM
Mine Alt, Sell Alt, Keep BTC.

Rinse

Repeat
+1
As simple as that: spend some time with your signature, make some money out of your house, invest it mining Alts, sell, and repeat the cycle. This days BTC price is low, you need to move yourself more than some years ago  Cool

I dont think that will be that simple. Lets say that signature campaign is simple enough to make money, we just need to spend some of our time to post constructive posts but how about mining altcoin? I dont think that is work for a newbie because its hard to do mining altcoin and then find the right time to sell it
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2015, 09:55:08 AM

Both of them is always attract people to play it but the risk is really really higher that makes it impossible for us to get inside. Altough with some referal

one day they will scam your money and run away and at the end you will lose all your money
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 21, 2015, 08:39:26 AM

It ll change as more and more people get educated about crypto. If u get burned once and u still stay in crypto, u ll be very careful the next time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 21, 2015, 08:36:29 AM

May 21, 2015, 08:24:24 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 21, 2015, 07:31:23 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 21, 2015, 03:35:41 AM
•Trading (Variable)
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 21, 2015, 03:18:02 AM
Value of bitcoin is still very unstable right now, going up and down all the time.
So, either we believe that value of BTC will raise once again to the higher levels and keep our bitcoin or invest this BTC in some businesses and try to make it profitably.
Recently, we got first bitcoin ATM in our country, so maybe this is way to go Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 21, 2015, 03:08:36 AM
there are a lot of ways by which a person can earn bitcoins. according to me the best means by which a person can earn bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns. i m saying it is the best because it is a way by which we can help people , solve their problems and earn an income aside. the othe methods are good too but things get more complicated as it goes on.
His question is Methods of growing not how to earn or what type of job or things that you do to earn a bitcoin.

then a good method could be to acquire(from the initial distribution) POS coins and let them mint for a while, then dump your free coin for btc, you can also dump your initial giveaway from that same pos coin

and it's risk free if you use a Vm for the wallet, because of virus
May 21, 2015, 01:59:22 AM
there are a lot of ways by which a person can earn bitcoins. according to me the best means by which a person can earn bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns. i m saying it is the best because it is a way by which we can help people , solve their problems and earn an income aside. the othe methods are good too but things get more complicated as it goes on.
His question is Methods of growing not how to earn or what type of job or things that you do to earn a bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 20, 2015, 10:08:09 PM
Activity: 266
May 20, 2015, 09:56:48 PM
i don't have super method to growing my bitcoin

but sometimes if i luck i can multiple my bitcoin with gambling but sometimes i lose it

i use faucet to get bitcoin during free time, of course with small amount  Cheesy

trading with alt coin & my local currencies and signature campaign, all same with you Wink
May 20, 2015, 09:43:28 PM
I don't have any super secret method.  I buy when I can afford to buy.  I've tried that dice faucet with no luck.  I have been playing around with the lawnmower app though.  Have accumulated about 1/10 of a coin so far with that.
You mean 1 bitcoin/10? Can i ask you what will you are going to do with that app? And are using faucets don't play dice because you won't won in that game. You will loss your coins in that game.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2015, 09:37:08 PM
faucets is a sure way to grow my bitcoins
Oh really? can you make 0.001 faucets in 1 week? i think you won't get a big coins in faucets. Its only for a beginner or newbie and you are now MEMBER and just only find a signature campaign that have a good rate for member.

I dont think rank have any connection with the payout from the faucets. There are some people that have a high rank like Full Member and Senior Member that still use faucets and they sure can make decent ammount of bitcoin. And for a member rank I dont think there are any good signature campaign for him
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
I don't have any super secret method.  I buy when I can afford to buy.  I've tried that dice faucet with no luck.  I have been playing around with the lawnmower app though.  Have accumulated about 1/10 of a coin so far with that.
May 20, 2015, 09:29:05 PM
Oh really? can you make 0.001 faucets in 1 week? i think you won't get a big coins in faucets. Its only for a beginner or newbie and you are now MEMBER and just only find a signature campaign that have a good rate for member.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 20, 2015, 06:20:18 PM
Activity: 462
May 20, 2015, 02:55:05 PM
Mine Alt, Sell Alt, Keep BTC.

Rinse

Repeat
+1
As simple as that: spend some time with your signature, make some money out of your house, invest it mining Alts, sell, and repeat the cycle. This days BTC price is low, you need to move yourself more than some years ago  Cool
Jump to: