Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 05, 2016, 12:03:09 PM
You can play some gamble games on websites.
The only thing is that its pretty risky.
I think the best is a signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 11:59:39 AM
the easiest way is always buying bitcoin with cash and storing it for a couple of years. ez money

Yes but other people doesn't have money to buy with. So focus on those method that will give them a nice bitcoin without buying it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
February 05, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
the easiest way is always buying bitcoin with cash and storing it for a couple of years. ez money
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
Right now Im still into trading method and already earned a nice profit from doing it.

Recently I opened a small cafeteria with some percentage of it came from bitcoin.

That's what you called an investment. Wish me luck in my new business.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 05, 2016, 09:50:38 AM
The best way to grow your coins is to invest them wisely in a stable and trusted site. Other than that make a site and start earning.

No not forget 99.9% of these investment sites are scam like you see ads double your bitcoins in 100 hour or something simile its a warning to everyone do not fall for it if you see an advertisement for it and when you open you see a fancy websites with a lot of payment proofs all are fake

I like very much your 99.9%

About fake prooves I agree too...it is why I never show prooves...you will always find here people saying they are fake...
it is same with trust points...positive or negative ones...many are fake too...

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2016, 09:20:54 AM
The best way to grow your coins is to invest them wisely in a stable and trusted site. Other than that make a site and start earning.

No not forget 99.9% of these investment sites are scam like you see ads double your bitcoins in 100 hour or something simile its a warning to everyone do not fall for it if you see an advertisement for it and when you open you see a fancy websites with a lot of payment proofs all are fake
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 05, 2016, 09:05:08 AM
I have actually decided I am not longer willing to really grow my bitcoins. Just invest in them. I only have four being held. So far, I must admit that it's been somewhat frustrating that the price keeps dropping so much. It does indeed rise though, so it is definitely something to hold onto, but sometimes it really is a gamble. You could win, or you could lose. It's rather scary. Some people have honestly thrown their lives away into the blockchain.

Scary and yet exciting also. You dont know what could happen. If it rise it will be a good profit. And you dont know when is the time you will exchange sometimes you pick the wrong choice of exchanging it while it is still in the process of rising. That is the one awful thing that I remembered. But those experiences will let you see how exciting it is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 05, 2016, 09:02:46 AM
I have actually decided I am not longer willing to really grow my bitcoins. Just invest in them. I only have four being held. So far, I must admit that it's been somewhat frustrating that the price keeps dropping so much. It does indeed rise though, so it is definitely something to hold onto, but sometimes it really is a gamble. You could win, or you could lose. It's rather scary. Some people have honestly thrown their lives away into the blockchain.
legendary
February 05, 2016, 08:46:08 AM

well there are none, that are legit enough and do not offer interest that are few penny and worth not even your time to brwse their website

i'm not interested in receiving dust like faucet...

How can you talk about dust if in most of case one can set the among of satoshi transfered in your wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 05, 2016, 08:03:54 AM

Can you give one?

I will choose to invest in other option than take maximizing the risk for those site that saying they are stable and trusted site.

There are lots of investment option not just by online.

Think out of the box.

in my years that i have spent online i have never found any decent place that can be trusted for investment or a place that is not going to run away after a while.

they are all either scammers abusing internet anonymity with the help of bitcoin to rip off people or a bad investment plan with terrible ROI and minimum profit which makes you regret all your decisions in life.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 05, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

well there are none, that are legit enough and do not offer interest that are few penny and worth not even your time to brwse their website

i'm not interested in receiving dust like faucet...
Activity: 742
February 05, 2016, 07:32:52 AM
I agree that earning is profitable when selection of right choice is there as well as takind care of more profit earning ways and adopt such measures which payback well no matter either is a website development or to ad posts but at finally growth to bitcoins maters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 05, 2016, 07:25:24 AM
Bitcoins are just like any other currency when it comes to investing. What I can suggest is that trading is the best option to grow your bitcoins. If you have good strategies on trading then you grow your bitcoins. You should be ready to risk your funds to gain more.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 05, 2016, 07:18:46 AM
-Investing in signature campaigns is a very decent way In my opinion, you can spend some money to get a good level account and then use it and possibly earn a decent return.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 05, 2016, 06:37:07 AM

Can you give one?

I will choose to invest in other option than take maximizing the risk for those site that saying they are stable and trusted site.

There are lots of investment option not just by online.

Think out of the box.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 05, 2016, 06:29:50 AM
buying antminer with your bitcoin Roll Eyes
then you can growing your bitcoin for long time

or you can trade it with take small profit (10% per month is enough)
At this point, mining Bitcoin is very unprofitable. Unless you have a lot of hashrate.
But trading is quite profitable if you are really good at it.
Activity: 499
February 05, 2016, 06:26:24 AM
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 05, 2016, 06:18:38 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
i use almost all that method,if you want earn more bitcoin,you have to do all method,of course as you want and as your ability. and fr me,sgnature campaign still the best method to growing my bitcoin,and second place is trading,but trading have a risk of course.
Activity: 1190
February 05, 2016, 04:20:48 AM
The best method to grow your bitcoins is to make a gambling site ( if you have enough bitcoins , to grow more ) and then just relax and see the profit coming your way. Other than that you can try gambling yourself on other sites, but always risky.
I think if you want to make a gambling site you need more money for capital. probably need more than 50 btc for your bankroll and make a site, and do not forget, not all gambling sites or house experiencing gains, you can see in dicesites.com
there are several sites that lose almost 30 BTC
legendary
February 05, 2016, 04:13:45 AM
The best method to grow your bitcoins is to make a gambling site ( if you have enough bitcoins , to grow more ) and then just relax and see the profit coming your way. Other than that you can try gambling yourself on other sites, but always risky.

Or a cloudmining site...
so far many cloudmining site owners have made near 100% profit from "your" investment (lol)

gambling is better than cloudmining you can set upyour risk and profit
but gambling is haram,,,

anyway im not sure your site run 100% for next 10years Roll Eyes
i think will be scam soon

I think he meant that site owners of these cloudmining who do a runner surely profit as they use "your" money Smiley

we can at least see that some people read and understand what I write and some people do not read or does not understand...

i have even seen here people who comment my writing in relation with my red trust points...
if I write "yes"...some people here will say:
do not trust him...he is a scammer...he has red trust points...in reality he writes "yes" but it is "no"...
it can only be "no" because he has red trust points...
DO NOT TRUST HIM...he is a scammer because he has red trust points and he has red trust points because he is a scammer...
This forum is funny...
Pages:
Jump to: