Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 06, 2016, 07:04:28 AM
buying and holding would be methods for growing your bitcoin, buy in cheap price and sell when price up. simple as like that.

yes it is simple...but you need a "capital" and you are no certain of the result...
my offer is simpler (lol)
I offer shares for free and if you resell for satoshi you get 10% bonus.
The fun is to know if claiming for free is better than reselling because resold shares get no dividends...

in fact you have 2 possibilities to grow bitcoin...
which one do you use?

And above all...(the fun of the fun)
if you do not "use"...other ones will get what you have not taken...

To resume:
your potential shares are on my site ...you take them it is ok
you do not take them it is ok as well (other believe me will take)
With winspiral it is always ok (lol)

No...you are not dreaming...it is so...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 06:53:22 AM
buying and holding would be methods for growing your bitcoin, buy in cheap price and sell when price up. simple as like that.
legendary
February 06, 2016, 06:23:27 AM
My method was working hard in a factory...now i'm retired and I can claim satoshi for the fun...
if you want my satoshi you can get them on my sites...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
the easiest way is always buying bitcoin with cash and storing it for a couple of years. ez money

Yes but other people doesn't have money to buy with. So focus on those method that will give them a nice bitcoin without buying it.
if you have capital you certainly will be easier to produce bitcoin, if you want to generate a bitcoin by way of free, you need a lot of effort to get it
If you have high capital and do not have any knowledge, it doesn't mean that you can 'produce' Bitcoin. Likely you will lose your capital instead.
It really isn't that difficult to get Bitcoin for free because it do not require much effort, IMO. You just need to get your free satoshis from faucets. It will requires you to spend a lot of time on faucets just to reach a minimum of 1 BTC though.
All methods of getting bitcoin basically can get a lot of money, unless the faucet because it will only get a few cents.
Maybe that does not require capital to get bitcoin is a signature campaign.

Faucet can give less amount of bitcoins dude. better signature campaign is good way to get income in bitcoin.
trading, lending loan, gambling also there. but risky things
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 06, 2016, 05:35:34 AM
buying antminer with your bitcoin Roll Eyes
then you can growing your bitcoin for long time

or you can trade it with take small profit (10% per month is enough)

Are antminer really profitable? You have the buying price back in after 3 to 6 months?

I doubt that somehow.

Does it work when entering the hashrate, buying price, electricity cost and all in here? https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/mining/

I never found a working miner. And if there was one then they did not work anyway because after being delivered one month later the possibility to breakeve was already dead.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I have a antminer U2 and I'm not sure if I will get buying price back in 50 years...
but I have the fun to run it...
I
Hi. What 50? It must be exaggeration, how often do you run it? how long? Is it realy that bad?
legendary
February 06, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

Are antminer really profitable? You have the buying price back in after 3 to 6 months?

I doubt that somehow.

Does it work when entering the hashrate, buying price, electricity cost and all in here? https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/mining/

I never found a working miner. And if there was one then they did not work anyway because after being delivered one month later the possibility to breakeve was already dead.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I have a antminer U2 and I'm not sure if I will get buying price back in 50 years...
but I have the fun to run it...
I
Activity: 700
February 06, 2016, 03:25:46 AM
You can play some gamble games on websites.
The only thing is that its pretty risky.
I think the best is a signature campaign.

Signature campaign is still the best for earning bitcoin free. but if you want earn bitcoin fast there always risky. like gambling. i think growing your bitcoin by gambling is really not good. it's to risky.

Yes no doubt for that method that signature campaign is still the best method without any risk.

Risky one has good earnings in return, we all know that. That's why before doing some risky method think first or just forget those risky method and just focus on the meantime doing the safe method.
I am not a person that really takes risks, I would rather be safe than sorry. That's why I love signature campaigns.
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 03:22:12 AM
the easiest way is always buying bitcoin with cash and storing it for a couple of years. ez money

Yes but other people doesn't have money to buy with. So focus on those method that will give them a nice bitcoin without buying it.
if you have capital you certainly will be easier to produce bitcoin, if you want to generate a bitcoin by way of free, you need a lot of effort to get it
If you have high capital and do not have any knowledge, it doesn't mean that you can 'produce' Bitcoin. Likely you will lose your capital instead.
It really isn't that difficult to get Bitcoin for free because it do not require much effort, IMO. You just need to get your free satoshis from faucets. It will requires you to spend a lot of time on faucets just to reach a minimum of 1 BTC though.
All methods of getting bitcoin basically can get a lot of money, unless the faucet because it will only get a few cents.

I really appreciate your suggestion because faucets are basically a shit where you spend your precious time just for very few cents better use signature campaign and trading
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 03:13:00 AM

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 06, 2016, 02:53:08 AM

Activity: 1190
February 06, 2016, 02:41:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 06, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

I couldn't agree more with you, i never buy bitcoin with my own money, always looking for bitcoin with free way. So i join a signatures campaign because it will advantage each other. Grin
Yups I quite agree with you, I never buy bitcoin penny with my money. I just collect bitcoin through the signature campaign and cashed. With that I'll get to that a lot and it was very easy to do.

I also never bought bitcoin. I earned all my coins. Gamgling is the best way if u ask me, after u make some nice amounts u can try your luck, but dont think u will make money in first try , oh no u need to learn about games, find best for u and then hit it hard.
Signature campaigns is good, but u need to do something to double that money for sure.
Activity: 812
February 06, 2016, 02:32:30 AM

I couldn't agree more with you, i never buy bitcoin with my own money, always looking for bitcoin with free way. So i join a signatures campaign because it will advantage each other. Grin
Yups I quite agree with you, I never buy bitcoin penny with my money. I just collect bitcoin through the signature campaign and cashed. With that I'll get to that a lot and it was very easy to do.
Activity: 672
February 05, 2016, 04:14:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

I doubt that somehow.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 05, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

Signature campaign is still the best for earning bitcoin free. but if you want earn bitcoin fast there always risky. like gambling. i think growing your bitcoin by gambling is really not good. it's to risky.

Yes no doubt for that method that signature campaign is still the best method without any risk.

Risky one has good earnings in return, we all know that. That's why before doing some risky method think first or just forget those risky method and just focus on the meantime doing the safe method.

What I'm doing atm is posting for a signature campaign and taking a portion of it and play for fun in some gambling sites. So far, those "fun" money that I allocate for myself returns me 0.05-0.1 a day (my sig campaign is paying daily), not a bad amount if you ask me PLUS I enjoyed myself playing! I'm not telling you to gamble, but I'm telling you that this method has worked for me neatly.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
February 05, 2016, 12:55:10 PM
I've been trading alot recently, sort of like gambling but with less risk to lose everything in one swoop

trading need more capital to get big profit..if just small we get a less..maybe you can try trading in altcoin its quites big profit in there.
gambling not recomended,will be lose just in single bet. it depend also.. if predict good then will be win..

I'm really agree with kevin go . You will get more profit with trading coin then gambling. Each bet to double, triple etc many have ascending risk. And for my self i hate gambling because that uncertainty.

I am also interested in trading with bitcoins as it is a sure way to increase the amount of your bitcoins. There you can decide when to invest so to earn and when to not invest. You earn there with your intelligence, there you will have control on your earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 12:23:20 PM

Activity: 434
February 05, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2016, 12:08:48 PM
I watch the altcoins for a good market price and mine them with my miner to sell them for a good price. I am on one now that is growing. Seems like a

good exponential growth from what I saw over the last day or two. I chose to mine it as it is a SHA256  for my miner (Antminer S3) so I can sell this coin

and make some while I am mining and selling. I look for a coin with a good market value and mine it if possible. Then I sell some, if possible, at least once

once a day. I like growing my coins this way as I have free electric and find this method profitable.

AND I LOVE IT!
Pages:
Jump to: