Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 87. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 28, 2015, 05:00:44 AM
my methods of growing my bitcoin is first i'm collect from faucets next i earning from signature campaign and twitter campaign after that i will try doubling my payment by gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 28, 2015, 04:57:35 AM
Faucet and doing some micro tasks are very popular these days.
The tasks give you a little more then faucets, but not all tasks are from trusttworthy parties. So be carefull.
I think you're wrong, trade actually safer than gambling
because it is a basic gambling is luck,
if trade is skill and knowledge, if you dont have it of course you will lose

lol. Check the post first. Read before you click. Your reply is far away from his post.

Trading still the best way to grow my coins. See the price moves today? Time to buy now every price dips. Take advantage of it.
lol wrong quote sorry
yeah Trade is a pretty good way to grow your money
you're right, the current price of  bicoin has decreased the time to buy and wait for the pump
you must be profitable
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 28, 2015, 01:40:28 AM
If you got a lot of friends signing up for a referral program in a faucet should be very profitable.

I once mailed my referral link to 6 friends and my faucetbox accounts was booming. The thing is to get as much referrals
as possible.
LOL... Faucet are very less income for bitcoin users how we can take that as a growing part in bitcoin. I would suggest you can loaning to other. Who needs bitcoins as a loan. If you give a loan means you will get interest from that. That will profit for you as well as its grows bitcoin savings too.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 28, 2015, 01:21:43 AM
If you got a lot of friends signing up for a referral program in a faucet should be very profitable.

I once mailed my referral link to 6 friends and my faucetbox accounts was booming. The thing is to get as much referrals
as possible.
Yeah true, if you have a lot referrals in the faucet you could freely passive income as well, without doing anything you can get a lot bitcoin

But do the referrals pay significantly more than clicking the faucets? Because most faucets pay so little that even if you multiplied the payout by ten, you couldn't buy a daily (or weekly) cup of coffee...
Activity: 532
December 28, 2015, 12:37:37 AM

as possible.
Yeah true, if you have a lot referrals in the faucet you could freely passive income as well, without doing anything you can get a lot bitcoin
Activity: 658
December 27, 2015, 10:37:00 PM
Definitely signature campaign. It's the best way to earn, on this forum at least.
yeah signature campaign is the easiest job with a large income, but whether it can be made in the long term for this job?
thinking again

signature campaign really possible to be a full income?

I think it is possible especially to people living on a third world country. I think I should also consider sig campaign as a source of my income coz I am just working with sig campaign right now since I am only a student Cheesy.

PS: I am also living on a third world country and I can say earnings on a sig campaign was enough for weekly expenses but I won't depend my living on a posting job online Cheesy

yes it looks with your activities in this forum I saw more than 3 of your post for this page only Cheesy
yes true earnings in sign campaign is big enough, but important thing not too dependent on this job bro
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
December 27, 2015, 04:21:47 PM
My favorite method to grow my bitcoin is to keep safe and wait for more value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 27, 2015, 04:08:17 PM
Faucets are the best.
They are fast, free and offer an incentive with referrals.
People complaining that they give less money are just spoiled.
It is free money after all..

Faucets are good but it's a fact that the earning is below average. Spending hours to earn less than $1 is as good as earning nothing and since there are other better ways of earning bitcoins, people don't prefer wasting their time on faucets. When I used to earn with faucets, I lost half the amount only by paying blockchain fee which is why I too stopped using them.
Yeah faucet needs a lot of time but if use the referal link and share it to other you will earn passively even you dont need to claim everyday...
So You will earn if you have lots of faucet and referals..
Activity: 994
December 27, 2015, 02:51:13 PM

as possible.
December 27, 2015, 02:11:50 PM
Faucets are the best.

Faucets are good but it's a fact that the earning is below average. Spending hours to earn less than $1 is as good as earning nothing and since there are other better ways of earning bitcoins, people don't prefer wasting their time on faucets. When I used to earn with faucets, I lost half the amount only by paying blockchain fee which is why I too stopped using them.

Yes true but think that a lot of people have spare time and for them it is no problem to spend some time on a faucet.

Your second thing is legit too, but these days sites as faucetbox.com have a option to set out min. payout amount.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
December 27, 2015, 01:51:31 PM
Faucets are the best.

December 27, 2015, 01:42:25 PM
Faucets are the best.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 27, 2015, 11:53:31 AM
Off subject a bit but what does it mean when a faucet "exceeds its saftey limits"?
Activity: 546
December 27, 2015, 11:48:04 AM
Faucets for me... They've paid quite a lot.
But it takes a long time and perseverance to get bitcoin on the faucet.
Try to open Epay faucet there is a lot to pay quite a lot

I also used to claim some bits before on faucets way back my newbie days and I think epay don't have some good paying faucets. I like faucetbox faucets more as they got better rates than epay ones. Anyways people should forget about faucets, they are more better ways to get/earn good bitcoins.
Activity: 266
December 27, 2015, 11:33:13 AM
my methods of growing is that first i was using faucets but after knowing this forum and signature payment i am starting to collect from signature campaign, and i bet on sports small.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 09:59:12 AM
quote author=King tyga link=topic=976903.msg13370902#msg13370902 date=1451223408]
The only method I know that actually works is by buying low and selling high. It has worked perfectly well for me in over a year and I managed to enlarge my holdings by doing just that.

I've been trading for about a moth now, and it's been pretty profitalble activity, given the time I spend with it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2015, 09:46:07 AM
There are lots of "safe" methods given by our co-forum mates and if you are really serious, put your heart to work for it and see the output you will received by doing that. After all you are the one who can be benefited by your doings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 27, 2015, 09:36:48 AM
The only method I know that actually works is by buying low and selling high. It has worked perfectly well for me in over a year and I managed to enlarge my holdings by doing just that.
Activity: 378
December 27, 2015, 06:14:38 AM
Honestly there are a not of easy safe ways to grow your bitcoin. As others have said investing in a gambling site is good.

There are a lot of safe ways to grow your Bitcoin. It's just that they take very long and you won't make that much profit compared to gambling.
Activity: 714
December 27, 2015, 05:45:42 AM
Faucets for me... They've paid quite a lot.
But it takes a long time and perseverance to get bitcoin on the faucet.
Try to open Epay faucet there is a lot to pay quite a lot
Pages:
Jump to: