Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 89. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 11:18:43 AM
I think the best methods to growing our bitcoins nowadays is just holding the coins for the next highest price, and also selling our goods and services for bitcoin online

Buying, waiting and then selling bitcoins is the best way to make a good kind of profit.
Faucets etc are to taking too much time and you earn not enough to actually have some real bitcoin.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 10:48:30 AM
I think the best methods to growing our bitcoins nowadays is just holding the coins for the next highest price, and also selling our goods and services for bitcoin online

Trading could be profitable way too if we have enough experience about this domain

In addition with joining signature campaign , of course
Activity: 742
December 26, 2015, 10:14:33 AM
Activity: 175
December 26, 2015, 09:16:37 AM
we can not post link ?

Maybe because your link is suspicious, or did you trying to post a referral link?

no
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 26, 2015, 09:11:31 AM
we can not post link ?

Maybe because your link is suspicious, or did you trying to post a referral link?
Activity: 175
December 26, 2015, 09:03:46 AM
we can not post link ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 08:46:04 AM
Holding bitcoin can't growing your bitcoin, it's only growing your fiat (if bitcoin price up)
better to trade your bitcoin than you hold it for "long time"
Yes,but honestly holding bitcoins has less risk then trading as in trading we can lose large "fiat" in short span of time compared to the loss if we just hold..Holding is also good for Novice's Smiley
sound boring. hold bitcoin to see the effect you have to take a long time. maybe 5 years for greater price
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 26, 2015, 08:28:50 AM
I hold my bitcoin when the price is still low. Holding bitcoin will make us some profit because bitcoin's price increases every year slowly.
If you don't want to hold bitcoin for long term profit, you can try to do trading. Trading will grow your bitcoin quickly with current market price and movement.

Don't go for trading if you are not experienced with the rides the markets take you on...
Trading ain't for anyone, so it's better to stay away from markets in this liquidity, else you might just end up having half of what you had before, as not necessarily it will make you profit...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 26, 2015, 08:05:34 AM
I hold my bitcoin when the price is still low. Holding bitcoin will make us some profit because bitcoin's price increases every year slowly.
If you don't want to hold bitcoin for long term profit, you can try to do trading. Trading will grow your bitcoin quickly with current market price and movement.

But trading will effectively work if you have experience doing so, otherwise you would be risking your money if trading alt coins, since they are highly volatile. You could always take advantage of Bitcoins price volatility and make some profit. It is good to hold your Bitcoins for when the next price increase comes by, you would have made some profit.  Grin
Activity: 364
December 26, 2015, 12:24:51 AM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 25, 2015, 11:54:35 PM
Holding bitcoin can't growing your bitcoin, it's only growing your fiat (if bitcoin price up)
Yes,but honestly holding bitcoins has less risk then trading as in trading we can lose large "fiat" in short span of time compared to the loss if we just hold..Holding is also good for Novice's Smiley

okey how about this situation ?
you buying bitcoin at price $600 then you hold it, whereas bitcoin prices rose to $1000 , then the price falling to $200 Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
December 25, 2015, 08:12:41 PM
quote author=ThunderThomas link=topic=976903.msg13354990#msg13354990 date=1451059169]
Holding bitcoins has been profitable for me quite a lot.
I know it sounds weird but it's the way it is. The price movements of the last weeks were great.
quote]

Well, if you're profiting by the movements, then u're trading, not just holding, right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 25, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
Watch for coin swaps.

Buy old coin, swap for new coin, sell new coin faster than everyone else.

Just don't watch the market afterwards, because if price keeps going up you'll regret selling & risk buying back in & losing it all Tongue

Better for you to sell and make a nice profit rather than wait and risk losing everything!

maybe you are right,,
someday im buying arround 30.000.000 bals at bittrex price 1satosi then igospot swap this coin to "new shitcoin" , if i sell my "new shitcoin" after swap i can get profit ~0.2-0.3 but im a stupid person, i hold it and i lose my bitcoin  Sad Lips sealed
Activity: 658
December 25, 2015, 07:08:03 PM
Definitely signature campaign. It's the best way to earn, on this forum at least.
yeah signature campaign is the easiest job with a large income, but whether it can be made in the long term for this job?
thinking again
Well you'd be surprised, there are quite a few poorer members on this forum, and a signature campaign might be a huge thing for them. $20/week in some countries can be huge. And if they're running multiple accounts, they can be making fairly large bankrolls from it.

In most countries, however, signature campaigns are only for extra spending money, and typically not for keeping someone alive.
haha yeah for some people sign campaign is a major job, they run multiple accounts to it the results are quite large, perhaps they can make $ 100 / week
it is includes big income or not in your country?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 25, 2015, 05:39:56 PM
I think holding the bitcoins nowadays could be profitable way to growing up our bitcoins
It's expected that the bitcoin's price will increase soon
Holding Bitcoin is growing the value of your Bitcoin holding in terms of fiat, not the amount of coins! You could cash out for profits when the price reaches to your target.

Yes. This is a great practice to make your profits grow in fiat currency. When you are happy with the highest price that meets your criteria, sell them for cash or you could always exchange your BTC to an asset pegged to the value of fiat currency. I have tried bitUSD, Nubits and Tether. They have worked pretty well for me to accomplish this task and I have earned great profits as well.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:30:23 PM

Holding Bitcoin has no risk at all if you don't look at the fiat value. It has a certain risk if you do care about the fiat value, but not if you hold your coins for the long term. Current prices are low if you consider how much potential Bitcoin is having.

It has potential for sure. But the risks are there too. I can see bitcoin dropping in price very much when governments around the world should decide that bitcoins would be illegal. A currency only can survive when it can be used. If acceptance is forbidden then it would be a big problem for the price. So i consider holding bitcoins not as the buy and forget investment many think it is. There are simply too many politicians against it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 25, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

Holding Bitcoin has no risk at all if you don't look at the fiat value. It has a certain risk if you do care about the fiat value, but not if you hold your coins for the long term. Current prices are low if you consider how much potential Bitcoin is having.
legendary
December 25, 2015, 04:01:58 PM

In fact it should be the same risk if you hold bitcoins or fiat. The advantage of holding fiat is that the value is stable to the outside. You will be able to buy the same amount of food in some weeks too.

Holding fiat while the price is rising will only lose you potential profit if you would have hold bitcoin.
Holding bitcoin while the price is dropping will bring you real loss in real world value. And bitcoin dropped heavily in the last year too.

So i would consider holding bitcoins not being the safest way.
legendary
December 25, 2015, 03:54:08 PM
Definitely signature campaign. It's the best way to earn, on this forum at least.
yeah signature campaign is the easiest job with a large income, but whether it can be made in the long term for this job?
thinking again

signature campaign really possible to be a full income?

Sadly signature campaigns don't pay enough to live off them, they are a little reward, so you need some other arrangement for living from bitcoin other than signature campaign.
But signature campaign are very good to grow your bitcoins in decent pace compared to any other bitcoin earning resources.

Ideally one would only use signature campaigns as a side income for getting paid for posts he does anyway. Though at the end you end up with spending more time than you wanted by reading new posts and being able to post some more. Not really the best way since when you calculate the hourly reward then it is not really very rewarding.
legendary
December 25, 2015, 03:47:53 PM
gambling Cheesy

take 10 % of your budget and do that .

I don't think that's a good method to growing our bitcoins

Gambling is risky way, depending in luck, and you can easily losing all your hard earned coins in just few seconds

Still many people prefers investing their bitcoin in dice sites to grow their bitcoin fast, but, I don’t think that’s the safest way to grow our bitcoin, you might end up investing in scam site or loss while gambling. People normally loose their bitcoin in dice sites, than winning. The safest way must be signature campaign.

You realize that you will win when people lose and you are invested? I think a lot of people in this thread don't know the difference of investing into dice site and gambling at a dice site. Gambling can never be a investment. Except maybe in things like poker where you might be able to have an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: