Pages:
Author

Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex! - page 14. (Read 22679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Please Jesus Stop doing SPAM on the MOONcoin thread.

You said one time, no needed repeat the same message again and again, we already know about your coin, if we want to mine X13, we will mine Mewn.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9697804

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9705290

What about if i enter into this thread and i post.
If you want to mine Scrypt, mine mooncoin www.mooncoin.com ?

Thanks in advance. Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
dev, the moon spinning to fast, make me dizzy, can you slow the spinning  Huh lol
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

MEWN FOR MEWNING!!! MEN!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I'm a web developer and I will make he website for free if someone else buys the domain and gives me information and stuff to put on it.

Thanks, michaeladair. Add mebonnskype if interested, michaeladair1996.
Activity: 364
Might be interesting to jump onboard...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
I hate to say it but internet explorer has been the best browser I've used on windows 8.1  Tongue

atm, cheaper buying than mining  Angry

Yea, I'm picking up little bits here and there instead of renting. Can't wait to start staking MEWN, or should I say MEWNING  Grin

if you want to staking, better staking his "brother" XQN , more faster mature coin, more higher %,  Grin

already staking that one Grin

Mmmmmm Stake
Activity: 644

Then I gonna buy them.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I hate to say it but internet explorer has been the best browser I've used on windows 8.1  Tongue

atm, cheaper buying than mining  Angry

Yea, I'm picking up little bits here and there instead of renting. Can't wait to start staking MEWN, or should I say MEWNING  Grin

if you want to staking, better staking his "brother" XQN , more faster mature coin, more higher %,  Grin

already staking that one Grin

PS. check my sig
www.DonateMedia.org
I hate to say it but internet explorer has been the best browser I've used on windows 8.1  Tongue

Yea, I'm picking up little bits here and there instead of renting. Can't wait to start staking MEWN, or should I say MEWNING  Grin

Am i broke yet?
Hey dev team. Could you please post the block reward structure on the opening opening post? Thanks.

Sorry about that! We put up a spreadsheet of the block structure. We will make a better looking one later.

The community thanks you!!! Some people in IRC were wondering about it.
Activity: 14
Hey dev team. Could you please post the block reward structure on the opening opening post? Thanks.

Sorry about that! We put up a spreadsheet of the block structure. We will make a better looking one later.
Am i broke yet?
Activity: 35

MEWNING  Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

www.DonateMedia.org
Am i broke yet?
ewwwww internet explorer. are you homeless?

Desperate times call for desperate measures

ok just lay some plastic between you and the keyboard.
legendary
Activity: 1274

Desperate times call for desperate measures
legendary
Activity: 1050
having problems downloading the wallet from mega

Can you explain the issue you are having?
Did you possibly not use the full link?
Sometimes you have to copy paste the whole mega upload address rather than clicking the partial link.

Everything works fine until i click download.  It then says "temporary error, retrying" under the file.

Try clearing your temporary cache by using cc cleaner.
Try a different web browser.
Other than that you could try a download manager.

I would first check to see if this happens with other downloads from the same site.

You're brilliant!  Thank you.  I use Firefox nightly with e10, which seems to be the issue.

Internet explorer worked like a charm.

I recommend taking a 30 minute shower after using ie.
Am i broke yet?

Sometimes you have to copy paste the whole mega upload address rather than clicking the partial link.

Everything works fine until i click download.  It then says "temporary error, retrying" under the file.

I would first check to see if this happens with other downloads from the same site.

You're brilliant!  Thank you.  I use Firefox nightly with e10, which seems to be the issue.

legendary
Activity: 1274

Pages:
Jump to: