Pages:
Author

Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex! - page 12. (Read 22679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
This coin should be renamed to DEWN.

No wonder no exchange is willing to add it, joke coins are so 2013.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Still looks early days but there is lots of promise. Good to see a new exchange too Smiley

What exchange will be next one?

I couldn't say but now that it's not limited to just one hopefully more exchanges will follow and begin trading it. Technically this ahold increase trade volume and drive up price.

Ok, so I've added MEWN to our coin voting list.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Still looks early days but there is lots of promise. Good to see a new exchange too Smiley

I couldn't say but now that it's not limited to just one hopefully more exchanges will follow and begin trading it. Technically this ahold increase trade volume and drive up price.

It is the best coin in the world, should be traded everywhere.

Start spamming your local exchange, tell them to fucking add it, or else you´ll withdraw every coin you have from there and go full retard!

Grin

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

Activity: 107

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
love staking gimme me more dev when can we get your plans on the coin
crypto is a gamble it might pay off it might not. those that gambled on bitcoin are enjoying their gains. again im in it for the staking hoping dev has a unique plan for the coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
All this hyping about nothing is just hilarious.....

That would have worked a few months ago, not in current market 

dream on

Manny hypes are for nothing...manny coins in current market are shite...
Hype...nowadays it's all about announcments-this creates hype (buy on rumors, sell on news), when news come out, people often see that it was bollocks and dump...and all about annon, dark...and ico, ipo and all that shit...
Offcourse it would be better months ago...everything was better...BUT, there might be suprise, you never know. That's the beauty of crypto still.
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

dream on

You should go invest in doge, I hear they sponsored a nascar team!
Activity: 205
i thinking minimum staking age should be lowered 31 hours too long?
Activity: 118

dream on
legendary
Are you guys crazy Huh? i am mining this, but you all use drugs. Great coin like Gimp have 400k and price 1k, this coin have NOTHING, 50k only in your dreams !! 5k is overpriced for this ...

in a way i do agree as we know nothing of dev plan but gimp is just not worth it. its the staking everyone is interested here at the moment

This wallet is far superior to gimp.
Less premine.
High pos.
Seems like good risk vs reward.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There is "a so big" chinese word in the logo. Shocked
Are you guys crazy Huh? i am mining this, but you all use drugs. Great coin like Gimp have 400k and price 1k, this coin have NOTHING, 50k only in your dreams !! 5k is overpriced for this ...

in a way i do agree as we know nothing of dev plan but gimp is just not worth it. its the staking everyone is interested here at the moment
legendary

Doesn't gimp have a huge premine?

As for reasons too ninja launch.. You give small time miners a chance to get some coins before the absurdly large farms hit the coin.

Always two sides to a coin.
Activity: 136

lol This coin has mewn.. If you watch the spinning moon wile your high. Cool things happen
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
what is the plan for this coin
I think the moon. It's getting attention on empo. When it gets on a bigger exchange.. MMEEWWNN?
Very bullish signs on empo.

Need a better exchange. I can't even log-in into that pile of shit.
Yeah, it's really hard to open your mail and confirm it, lmao.

MEWN. Not gonna sell under 15k.

I was thinking a minimum of 50k for mewn.  That would put us at a very modest $100k market cap.

Mewn is the limit.
Entire crypto scene is slow atm. What you say might happen in about a month, or so. But how many people do you know who like to hold for that much? That's the only issue I see atm Sad

Still buying on empo Smiley

If this coin is even alive in a month.

Coins that have developments already out don't even go to 100k. So an obvious scam like this one here.. Yeah, do the math.
We're all here with an agenda, aren't we? Smiley

Max PoW mineable coins: 471,413.81
^ Screaming 2-3x current price.
way more then that if a pump grp gets involved. Could hit 0.00500000+. Just depends.

lets do it then!

Nope. Give me my $6 back first!

MEWN: http://9gag.com/gag/a9Mmm1m

Pages:
Jump to: