Pages:
Author

Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex! - page 11. (Read 22679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If you guys was read my post yestarday, i was right, as always. For that reason i am sr.member, because i know the market, i sold on empoEX yestarday on 5800. now can buy on almost 50 % low, but dont want, want to sell mine new stacks of shitts coin on 6k Cheesy. About Gimp, the only post is on KajzerSose, all others are noobs, to the mooooooooooooon, Gimp dev make great job, he pay alot, him premine is on escrow, so, everyone can see him, but from users likke speediracer or speedy gonzales....its normal Cheesy
Now honest, i am very angry, VERY ANGRY, that with great dev (GIMP), i am stacking alot, i want 3-4btc from mine stacks, and .....fuckings idiots buy shit coins. For that reason altcoins will die soon, because most of you are mega idiosts !!! Cheers with Metallica - Orion, and hope all  of you  good trading.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but GIMP is a scam, or why do you think I walked out of it right before launch?.

I questioned the dev on IRC and never gave a straight answer but a bunch of stupid remarks and to me and others he seemed a lot like a known scammer.

MEWN is a really good coin, done by someone who actually knows what he's doing and the premine is only 1% of POW, not like gimp which is an insane amount.

i belive you, i even start to think same, sold on 1k for me will be ok, but its not about gimp, tis about all coins. We mining shits, if they even reach excnange, the price is some cent. Never mind, drinking beer and listen some metal. This is the first time in my life, when i am FUDing, because i am tired and angry from all this shits ...Sorry

Do you cry like this when you make money?
Nope.

So why are you crying now?

Learn how to play the game, otherwise why you are here? Free money?

I've been able to make 3-5x my money on tons of coins this month.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you guys was read my post yestarday, i was right, as always. For that reason i am sr.member, because i know the market, i sold on empoEX yestarday on 5800. now can buy on almost 50 % low, but dont want, want to sell mine new stacks of shitts coin on 6k Cheesy. About Gimp, the only post is on KajzerSose, all others are noobs, to the mooooooooooooon, Gimp dev make great job, he pay alot, him premine is on escrow, so, everyone can see him, but from users likke speediracer or speedy gonzales....its normal Cheesy
Now honest, i am very angry, VERY ANGRY, that with great dev (GIMP), i am stacking alot, i want 3-4btc from mine stacks, and .....fuckings idiots buy shit coins. For that reason altcoins will die soon, because most of you are mega idiosts !!! Cheers with Metallica - Orion, and hope all  of you  good trading.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but GIMP is a scam, or why do you think I walked out of it right before launch?.

I questioned the dev on IRC and never gave a straight answer but a bunch of stupid remarks and to me and others he seemed a lot like a known scammer.

MEWN is a really good coin, done by someone who actually knows what he's doing and the premine is only 1% of POW, not like gimp which is an insane amount.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Now honest, i am very angry, VERY ANGRY, that with great dev (GIMP), i am stacking alot, i want 3-4btc from mine stacks, and .....fuckings idiots buy shit coins. For that reason altcoins will die soon, because most of you are mega idiosts !!! Cheers with Metallica - Orion, and hope all  of you  good trading.

Words of a GIMP bagholder.  lol
Everybody has bad investments, no need to spread anger here. 
cheers

nope Leo Smiley
I buy almost all mine stacks on 601, average 750, so, i can sold with ...some cents wint , or 5 dolars Cheesy. I am right, GIMP dev work hard, very hard, do great job, and nobody want him coin.I cant undertand one, you not support good dev, active dev, support someone, who even dont know what will release (i think he will not release anything). I will not kill altcoins, you guys kill alto every fucking day !!! I was thinking to say this mothns ago, now i am agry, little drunk, so i say the true.

hahaha  you make me laugh
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
Random Question... The NFL playoffs are near. Does anyone have the skill to set up some type of MEWN sports betting?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Mewn - X13 - POW/POS

Specifications:
Name: Mewn
Symbol: MEWN
POW blocks stop being accepted after block 3142
Algorithm: X13
PoS starts at 986.96% per annum (stake capped at 314.2 coins)
Block time: 94 seconds
Difficulty retarget: every block
Premine: 1.0% (of PoW coins)

coin Maturity: 60 blocks
POS Min age: 31.4 hours
POS Max age: unltd
Max PoW mineable coins: 471,413.81

Wallets:

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!uNgAlTqI!eUtNi2gROXp57pIbjEcNLclSKoacou-Xda5BRtRGB7g  
Mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!fYxyRAbb!snpZZTLecuDR_QDOJaRDvP18w8EGncxMyNhImJ_vxOc

Source: https://bitbucket.org/Mewning/mewn

Social:

IRC #Mewncoin @freenode

Pools:
http://www.suchpool.pw/mewn
http://mewn.minerpools.com

Block Explorer:
http://66.175.211.134/

Exchanges:

Block Structure. We will make a prettier one later. Posting by popular demand. Block 1 is the premine
cheap or expensive in trex
Activity: 725

sr.memeber..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

cheers

nope Leo Smiley
I buy almost all mine stacks on 601, average 750, so, i can sold with ...some cents wint , or 5 dolars Cheesy. I am right, GIMP dev work hard, very hard, do great job, and nobody want him coin.I cant undertand one, you not support good dev, active dev, support someone, who even dont know what will release (i think he will not release anything). I will not kill altcoins, you guys kill alto every fucking day !!! I was thinking to say this mothns ago, now i am agry, little drunk, so i say the true.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
what is the point of a ninja launch other than to get the inside guys more coins?

Im not trying to be an asshole I am genuinely curious what the reasoning to ninja launch is...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

cheers
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
True Moon coming soon  Shocked
Activity: 725
cool wallet Cheesy

start to mine
damn were on bittrex already what did you say to them or what did they see in mewn

They say, to the mewn, mewn! Smiley lol
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
damn were on bittrex already what did you say to them or what did they see in mewn
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
MewnCoin, how about market with ASICs for MEWN coin?

That can be done, but of course we'll need for X13 asics to exist.

On another subject, we would like to welcome two exchanges that have just added MEWN.

https://c-cex.com/?p=mewn-btc
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MEWN

We're working on the website which will be launched this week.

MEWN!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
MewnCoin, how about market with ASICs for MEWN coin?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Open a web store. Sell rocks, as moon rocks Grin
Name of the coin could be better, that's for sure! But if I learn something in crypto, name doesn't mean a lot.
Wallet from XQN is simply awesome...
Maybe dev has something in store for us? Would be awesome, to release something at end of POW for example, along with addition on bigger exchanges... Wink
cheers & gl
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's great to see another high POS coin with inflation control! While the name Mewn is pretty funny (I mined a lot of MOON a year ago), this coin is no joke! High POS means we basically get to keep mining after POW ends. Mine simply by holding it, I love that!

M O O N, that spells MEWN!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: