Pages:
Author

Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities - page 15. (Read 2646 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
I don't think it's neccessary to buy some capsules)) you can just buy whey protein with supplements

MidasCaps is a capsule filled with various ingredients from high-quality, non-oxidized and preservative-free ingredients. This solution is much more convenient than users of protein supplements.
copper member
Your Midascaps project looks solid. wish you luck
Thank you so much!
Activity: 37
I don't think it's neccessary to buy some capsules)) you can just buy whey protein with supplements
copper member
I also have questions, what month are you planning to launch IEO? And when can we look at the mockup of the app?

Please follow the news of the project. We will announce the information you are interested in soon.
copper member
Where can i find more information about your project?
On our official website and in the Whitepaper of our project.
https://midascaps.io
https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Your solution can really try to imrove people's quality of life.

Thank you very much. We really appreciate your support!
Activity: 33
why are your solution better than others? also it's unknown on what exchanges and when ieos will be launched
copper member
on the one hand your questions are justified. But on the other hand, they will produce a project that will be really useful for people and it will be a real product unlike many other blockchain projects.

Many thanks for your support.
copper member
I would like to receive reports from any international conferences. I think such a project will be properly promoted in this way....

Many thanks for your suggestion. I will inform his team.
copper member
what services can I buy inside the system if I use these coins?

We gonna offer one mobile platform where users will post sport activities and invite others to take part on it.
Those activities gonna be paid using MidasCoins.
copper member
I don't really understand when the token sale starts. it will ICO or IEO . just in this market it would be right to IEO

We will hold IEO. Details will be published later. So, follow the news of the project. Details on the IEO rounds can be found in the Whitepaper project.
copper member
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get these tokens and maybe buy capsules in the future.

We will make an announcement about the launch of  the bounty program here in the community. So stay tuned here for all the latest informations.
copper member
Have you been listed on any exchanges?

We are taking care of each step and exchange selection is a very important for our IEO.  As soon we have any deal we will publish here and take in consideration the community evaluation
copper member
good question. But at least it's a real business and I think that tokens will have more liquidity although I'm not sure that it will be convenient for all people to use tokens.

Tokens and cryptocurrencies have already become part of the life of modern society. And I am sure that in the future, users of cryptocurrency will become even more.

Thank you for your opinion.
copper member
when can we see how the app for Android will work? I would like to see how it will work and what the visual interface will look like

Follow the news of the project. We will certainly announce this event.
copper member
it's really good business. I think that all this will be used around the world and the project will be quickly scaled. tell me what investments will be needed to start production?

Detailed information on the sale of tokens you can see by clicking on the link. https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf

Soft: 600k
Hard: 2.5M
Activity: 42
I don't really understand when the token sale starts. it will ICO or IEO . just in this market it would be right to IEO
It will be IEO, look at the whitepaper, there will be 3 rounds of IEO
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
So many questions come to my mind upon reading this, but first thing first, I didn't see an explanation about, as well as don't understand why, you'll need blockchain for this. If you wanted to launch a breakthrough innovation in sport category, then the application and involvement of blockchain would likely limit the spread as this community is relatively narrower compared to if you ride with something more conventional like gym chain, etc.

We have two products actually,   Midascapsule and MidasEngine, our token (MidasCoin) connect both and more, it works as a anti-counterfeit measure and reward program.
 It is also works as one discount incentivizing the purchase of capsules (suppose you buy one MidasCapsule for EUR 1.00 and have earn one MidasCoins of EUR 0.20  *illustrative example)
Tokens are also one great mechanism for crowdfund the project and creates one monetary base to helps the development of the MidasEngine.

So the application of blockchain on your project is more to fight against counterfeit product and incentivize buyers? Or will there be other benefits/application that you hope to gain from it?
Activity: 21
So many questions come to my mind upon reading this, but first thing first, I didn't see an explanation about, as well as don't understand why, you'll need blockchain for this. If you wanted to launch a breakthrough innovation in sport category, then the application and involvement of blockchain would likely limit the spread as this community is relatively narrower compared to if you ride with something more conventional like gym chain, etc.
Yes, you are right, all that we heart that blockchain will be used for rewards through mobile app.
copper member

We have two products actually,   Midascapsule and MidasEngine, our token (MidasCoin) connect both and more, it works as a anti-counterfeit measure and reward program.
 It is also works as one discount incentivizing the purchase of capsules (suppose you buy one MidasCapsule for EUR 1.00 and have earn one MidasCoins of EUR 0.20  *illustrative example)
Tokens are also one great mechanism for crowdfund the project and creates one monetary base to helps the development of the MidasEngine.
Pages:
Jump to: