Pages:
Author

Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities - page 9. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

You can, maybe, make some special series for men and women health

feminists in the United States will not understand this))) in the modern world, this is a pretty dangerous practice.
ok, men, women and all the others)
Activity: 5
Your plans are too long-term, you definetely need to make things faster
Activity: 9
Do you need help with translation to other languages?
Activity: 6
how much time will the team need to implement this project. I just have to understand all this how much will need to wait for investors to make a profit.
they are going to launch working app only 6 monthes after ieo
Activity: 29
I wonder when users will be able to try how it all works in practice. whether there will be public presentations of this product.?
Activity: 55

feminists in the United States will not understand this))) in the modern world, this is a pretty dangerous practice.
Activity: 33

in fact, it is a good idea that will take into account the characteristics of the body and it is good for marketing
brand new
Activity: 0
A project about right nutrition and supplyments is always better than typical gambling/betting/investing project.
Activity: 42

how much time will the team need to implement this project. I just have to understand all this how much will need to wait for investors to make a profit.

I think if IEO will be on a reputable exchange it will be possible to make a profit in a short time.
Activity: 55
usually when IEO no minimum Deposit. So we are waiting for information and official confirmation from the exchanges.
Activity: 24

let's see how it will work in practice. now the project looks interesting. It's actually a real business and it's rare in the blockchain industry.

I was in fact the main thing to increase my capital. Bitcoin is growing fast and I need to understand why I need to buy tokens now.
whether they have competitors in this market. I've just never seen anything like it.
and also I would like to understand more about the economic model.
Activity: 32
I still do not really understand how the blockchain will be used in this case and how the application will look like.

isn't there a video presentation on the site? what can you say about this? . I even saw the photo from the conference. That was really cool.

I was impressed by the presentation and the idea of the project. I still expect that it will be implemented in the near future. Let's see how it will work in practice.
Activity: 29
Does your team has already managed to provide some working blockchain products before?
Activity: 37
they have a whitepaper and roadmap, you can look into it to find more info about your questions
You can play your future bounty hunters not only with tokens, but with capsules too)
Doesn't your project already work? And you just need to add blockchain and find investors

Plz look our WP https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf
it's too long to read) can you answer in your own words, please?
Activity: 37
Hi everyone. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and when sales start? already have any information about this?
I think it depends on what exchanges midascaps will be placed
Activity: 38
Who helps you with the promotion? Do you need any additional help with it?

You can help us by becoming a member of the bounty program, after it is announced)
Ok and when is it going to be announced?
Pages:
Jump to: