Pages:
Author

Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities - page 8. (Read 2645 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Your plans are too long-term, you definetely need to make things faster

Thank you very much for your opinion.
copper member
I wonder when users will be able to try how it all works in practice. whether there will be public presentations of this product.?

Follow the news. Very soon we will publish a video dedicated to our product.
brand new
Activity: 0
Please, make an IEO as fast as possible, now when bull market is on, you have a great chance to success. After that, it may be late
copper member
whether they have competitors in this market. I've just never seen anything like it.
and also I would like to understand more about the economic model.

Please see our project White papper) https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 9

You can, maybe, make some special series for men and women health

feminists in the United States will not understand this))) in the modern world, this is a pretty dangerous practice.

there are such moments and it all needs to be taken into account in order to make a successful project.
copper member
I still do not really understand how the blockchain will be used in this case and how the application will look like.

We have two products actually,   Midascapsule and MidasEngine, our token (MidasCoin) connect both and more, it works as a anti-counterfeit measure and reward program.
   It is also works as one discount incentivizing the purchase of capsules (suppose you buy one MidasCapsule for EUR 1.00 and have earn one MidasCoins of EUR 0.20  *illustrative example)
   Tokens are also one great mechanism for crowdfund the project and creates one monetary base to helps the development of the MidasEngine.
copper member

isn't there a video presentation on the site? what can you say about this? . I even saw the photo from the conference. That was really cool.

I was impressed by the presentation and the idea of the project. I still expect that it will be implemented in the near future. Let's see how it will work in practice.

Thank you for your support!
copper member
Doesn't your project already work? And you just need to add blockchain and find investors

Plz look our WP https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf
it's too long to read) can you answer in your own words, please?

Please study the document. This is important for you to understand the objectives of the project.
brand new
Don't have enough power and strength? Solution: MidasCaps

Good nutrition is the basis for a healthy lifestyle. In combination with physical activity, the right diet can help to achieve the desired results and maintain them at a high level – to increase the level of energy, gain vitality, get rid of poor physical shape. As a part of our Midas Caps project, we have designed capsules so that they meet different human needs and are specific to each user.

Midas Caps capsule is a great food for the body. It is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids, with regular use contributing to a full and proper diet.
By combining MidasCaps capsule with a healthy, balanced diet, regular exercise and the right sleep regimen, you can get many health benefits. Weight loss, increased muscle mass, improved post-workout recovery, help maintain weight, improve digestion and provide an overall sense of health and wellness – and these are not all what you can get from MidasCaps capsules.

More interesting information about Midas Caps capsules – on our website https://midascaps.io!

https://a.radikal.ru/a15/1906/d7/8429979e06ef.png
we need a full list of your future products)
copper member
A project about right nutrition and supplyments is always better than typical gambling/betting/investing project.

Thanks so much!
copper member
Who helps you with the promotion? Do you need any additional help with it?

You can help us by becoming a member of the bounty program, after it is announced)
Ok and when is it going to be announced?

Follow the news of the project.
copper member
MidasEngine is a new idea

We make every effort to ensure that you can live a healthy and active life. MidasCaps is an innovative solution that combines healthy food and sports activities. Its goals are health and convenience.

The unique capsule MidasCaps is able to meet the individual needs of each person. Each of these capsules contains fiber, vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids.

Good nutrition is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle for everyone. The combination of good nutrition with regular physical activity will help you to improve the quality of your life.

Nothing can be easier

Currently, there are many ventures in the market solely focusing on providing a feasibility in the virtual world. Well, that doesn’t always offer utmost benefits, so we try to connect you with the real world.

Another our solution is – MidasEngine. MidasEngine forms a whole community within which you can meet interesting people with similar hobbies, participate and create various activities, become part of this sharing economy!

The idea behind the platform is that anyone can organise a local sports event of any size - starting from gathering a few people to play basketball on a local court and stopping at inviting a proffesional basketball team for a match. The organiser arranges the organisation and supplies the facilities for the event and in turn can define prices for attendance, viewing and participation. After that, the event is opened for anyone.

How does it work?

For example, Adam lives just 2 miles away from your house and he has created a basketball and yoga event. Basically, he is interested in both, but he is just trying to do something that would be preffered by most of the people. Let’s say 10 people agree to play basketball and register for the event, now all of them will be able to chat with each other, share details, decide a kit and then come to  play basketball.

But how did he arrange the team? He used our app!

The app has a dedicated news feed section where users can apply various filters to search for different activities. To enter a team you can search on the basis of a specified radius, activity type, user and of course, the cost – please note that some of the activities will be free while others may require some MCs for registering. All these filters can be applied directly on the map’s activity and based on your selections, the map will show several markers, representing the location of activities.

Using our engine is as simple as turning on app notifications and then navigating your way through Google maps.

MidasEngine forms a whole community within which you can meet interesting people with similar hobbies, participate and create various activities, become part of this sharing economy!

Welcome to a new world of nutrition from MidasCapsule! https://midascaps.io

Activity: 2
usually when IEO no minimum Deposit. So we are waiting for information and official confirmation from the exchanges.
let's at least wait for the news from the exchanges. I would like to receive an official confirmation of the IEO
Activity: 42
now the project looks very interesting. tell us what conferences the team will take part in in the near future?
Activity: 53

You can, maybe, make some special series for men and women health

in fact, it is a good idea that will take into account the characteristics of the body and it is good for marketing

first they have to collect a soft cap. To start mass production and then sell these capsules.
Activity: 19
whether they have competitors in this market. I've just never seen anything like it.
and also I would like to understand more about the economic model.
There were some similar projects before but not is actually better time for launch and you are right, economic model is very important
brand new

how much time will the team need to implement this project. I just have to understand all this how much will need to wait for investors to make a profit.

the site has a road map and you can draw conclusions about this and buy tokens for yourself.Since it will be a real product at least.
Activity: 7
How will rewards program be organised? I mean, will it be like cashback?
Activity: 10
You need some whales to invest) Big private investors can make your project profitable even without IEOs
Activity: 6
how much time will the team need to implement this project. I just have to understand all this how much will need to wait for investors to make a profit.
Hi, there is a whitepaper, look there, there is a road map
Pages:
Jump to: