Pages:
Author

Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities - page 4. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

the very idea looks interesting. But questions quite??? many. will the capsules be disposable or not?

this question has already been asked several times. I would also like to understand the way out of this situation. on the one hand, there may be problems with plastic and on the other capsules can be as cheap as possible.

Yes, this problem really is. And I would like to understand how it all works in practice. And how such important issues will be resolved.
Activity: 28
I think that this project should be in demand in the near future. Because the theme of sport and health is always popular with people.
Activity: 53

now the project looks really interesting and I think that it has all the chances to become successful at least it is a real business and therefore tokens will have great liquidity .

here I agree with you but I do not understand how the blockchain will be used in this project and why it is needed at all.
Activity: 19
I will continue to monitor the progress of the project. at least it's a real project and a real business.

I would like to understand when the production of capsules starts. And in which country they will be sold. I would like to understand how quickly this project can be scaled.

let's see how it will work in practice. But now the project looks pretty interesting. But in any case, I will support this team in the exchanges.

still, I am glad that the team will be represented at international conferences and will be waiting for news from you on this matter. But such a business and such a team should be as public as possible.

Well, that's what's happening at the moment. I think they have a chance to build a global project.
Please, give more information about caplsules for energy, please
Activity: 20
How and when will it be possible to buy MidasCoins tokens?

Investors will be able to purchase tokens MidasCoins within the framework of the IEO, which will be split into multiple rounds is similar to the traditional start-ups, attracting initial funding from venture capital firms. We are planning three rounds of fundraising.

A total of 170 000 000 MidasCoins tokens (68% of the total token supply) will be sold during the three investment rounds. Additional 12 500 000 tokens MidasCoins (5% of the total stock of tokens) will be awarded in the form of bonuses for IEO.  42,000,000 remaining MidasCoins will be withdrawn from circulation and transferred to the reserve to help provide  MidasCaps team with the funds to maintain the stability of the project.
Please note that we want to leave open the possibility of an additional round of fundraising in the future.

This is due to the fact that in the organization of production of MidasCapsules we are focused on the use of advanced technologies and the implementation of our long-term forecasts that meet production estimates. Details of any other rounds of fundraising in the future during the operation of the business project will be announced by our team additionally. All the latest news about MidasCaps project – on the website https://midascaps.io and on our pages in social networks!

Thank you for the information, i think you need to focus on negotiation with exchanges about IEO and listings now, that's the most importang thing for your tokeconomy.

what international conferences will the team attend in the near future? I think this will attract large investors and increase confidence in this project...

July 8-11 see you in Hong Kong on RISE

That's cool! this will really increase the credibility of this project. I'll be waiting for the video.

in any case, this is a big plus for investors and for the team. the project will become more famous and gain more trust from the community.
I never heard about this conference, so I don't know
Activity: 24
still, I am glad that the team will be represented at international conferences and will be waiting for news from you on this matter. But such a business and such a team should be as public as possible.

And how are nutrition products related with blockchain technology? How is your token related with this? Or do you want just raise money and dont care about token liquidity?

you can read a white paper about the economic model of this project and then draw conclusions about it.
I would like to understand when the production of capsules starts. And in which country they will be sold. I would like to understand how quickly this project can be scaled.
as I understand you will conduct IEO and you will not be the classic sales rounds? am I understanding this correctly?

plz read our WhitePapper. It will be IEO
Three rounds of IEO. But no info about exchanges.
Activity: 24
Do you plan to make and airdrop? in this case more users will own your tokens

We are planning a bounty program. Follow the news of the project)
And no info about dates yet?
copper member
Activity: 137
How and when will it be possible to buy MidasCoins tokens?

Investors will be able to purchase tokens MidasCoins within the framework of the IEO, which will be split into multiple rounds is similar to the traditional start-ups, attracting initial funding from venture capital firms. We are planning three rounds of fundraising.

A total of 170 000 000 MidasCoins tokens (68% of the total token supply) will be sold during the three investment rounds. Additional 12 500 000 tokens MidasCoins (5% of the total stock of tokens) will be awarded in the form of bonuses for IEO.  42,000,000 remaining MidasCoins will be withdrawn from circulation and transferred to the reserve to help provide  MidasCaps team with the funds to maintain the stability of the project.
Please note that we want to leave open the possibility of an additional round of fundraising in the future.

This is due to the fact that in the organization of production of MidasCapsules we are focused on the use of advanced technologies and the implementation of our long-term forecasts that meet production estimates. Details of any other rounds of fundraising in the future during the operation of the business project will be announced by our team additionally. All the latest news about MidasCaps project – on the website https://midascaps.io and on our pages in social networks!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
"
It may be a drink of the future if everything will be realized well.

Warning to potential investors:

This project has hired a bumping service that has also been promoting a new version of the Bitconnect scam. There is a strong possibility that this project is also a scam and should be avoided in favor of projects that don't hire bumping services.
What? Bumping service? What is this for? To bump the token price? I don't think it's bad idea

What? Oh my god!!! You don't know what it is?! Let me give you a clue on how to spot them: well, the biggest tell is how the threads is filled with newbies, which although it shouldn't mean anything, it became increasingly suspicious when these newbies are talking shit post, even worst when their accounts are years old and suddenly get interested only on the said thread. What happen with their past years? They're dormant? They delete their previous post history? Why? And what wakes them up? Why now? Why this thread? Ohh, so much questions. You clearly missed a lot of things on this forum since the last time you created your account on 2013... eh, wait... hmm... *gasp* look at that, aren't your account interesting?

Anyway admin, just coming here to tell you how you missed my post. You're surely not thinking I'll leave my interest about your project easily, are you?
"
It may be a drink of the future if everything will be realized well.

Warning to potential investors:

This project has hired a bumping service that has also been promoting a new version of the Bitconnect scam. There is a strong possibility that this project is also a scam and should be avoided in favor of projects that don't hire bumping services.
What? Bumping service? What is this for? To bump the token price? I don't think it's bad idea
Activity: 42
too many goals for you at the same time, i think you should concentrate in something news
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
And how are nutrition products related with blockchain technology? How is your token related with this? Or do you want just raise money and dont care about token liquidity?

when will the alpha version of the app for Android be available? I would like to see what the visual interface will look like and what features it will have.

as I understand it, everything will be according to the road map. I think at least they need to collect a soft cap and get a listing on the exchange .
Pages:
Jump to: