Pages:
Author

Topic: Mikeywith abused his trust system. - page 3. (Read 659 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 18, 2019, 05:49:17 PM
Did malevolent really vouch for your "method"?

You can ask him, he has my copy on telegram. He was away for 2 weeks and he contacted me today saying he was busy irl but he'd be reviewing it soon.

I take it as a "no". Did he give permission to use his name to promote your crap?
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 05:42:57 PM
Ok let me answer all again.

I did state it on my new thread on the prologue you can read, a summary of what had happened. You just werent bothered to look for yourself and started pointing fingers at me.

Yes, ofc I sent you a pm suggesting to give you a vouch copy to proove you wrong and that was the answer I got, the one I posted.

I didnt care to explain you anything because you simply kept asking questions that were already answered, you just were not interested in looking in the thread I was telling you.

About Positive trust I had given you, was just mocking. I had nothing against you, just was not really happy with your course of action with no real reason, and your sudden attacks against me , when all I did was prooving you I was not lieing.

And I was rude? Care to explain how you told me it was a must for me to post on my older thread? Why is it? If i had explained everything on new one. If i don't have Access to Soha  anyomore?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424
be constructive or S.T.F.U
January 18, 2019, 05:40:01 PM

After throughly explaining him the situation I had encountered with my hacked account

i asked you a simple question, if your account got hacked, why haven't you stated so in the original thread to warn others ? and this was your answer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49301960

He then pmd me stating he had left me negative trust cause I had failed to post with my locked account that I was moving thread? Like seriously, what the hell?

wrong , I did not send you a pm, you did , i was just nice enough to respond to you.

You do not own this fórum, so rules are not stated by you, so if I don't want to do something I simply don't unless, you are a dictator.
About vouches, it doesnt require you to try something to verify it Works, hence 3 of the vouches are trusted, I can agree one might not be anymore due to it being a negative one after theymos changes to default trust systems. But it used to be Green trust user.
And I can also agree Malevolents is missing, but hopefuly he'll add soon.
But you don't seem to be a very much active person in this fórum, he had't been on for 2 weeks almost, he messeged me today coincidentaly saying he'd review it soon.

Thanks. And if you happen to be interested , let me know.

Edit; Willing to give you a vouch copy to proove you wrong

^^this was your message after the tag.

Exact pm I recieved from him after offering him a vouch copy to proove him wrong ;

I am not interested in your method, find someone who has the time to test it, and give it to them, they have to verify that they tested the method and it worked, this is what a vouch means, it's not my rule, this is common sense.

as far as the red trust i gave you goes, there are 4 reasons why any member would give you a negative trust.

1-you being an asshole and troll when you were being asked simple questions.
2-you faking vouches that are not real vouches, they are only trusted vouches according to you.
3-your proof that you are the real Soha was only confirmed by red trust account which is not solid enough.
4- you claim your account was hacked, yet you didn't bother to warn others, probably some people got scammed and u never bothered warning them until i asked you, which only makes me think you planned to use that account scam others and then re-claim it CLEAN saying you "told us" /b].

i am still not tagging you for the vouch thing yet[2], i do not have a proof that you are not the real soha[3], and i do not care if you are rude and an asshole[1], my negative feedback to you was only based on No [4].

i confirm the above message .

it's funny how you edited your posts now, when i was asking you a simple question, you were accusing me for spamming and wanting to get more post count, and that you will do as you please, indirectly stating that you do not care about your previous account being used to scam other which was my initial concern, i wasted a good amount of my time giving you the chance to explain a simple matter but you chose to be rude and ignore my question, that was certainly not the reason for the tag as i stated previously, i don't care how much of an asshole you are, it's just the likely-hood of attempting to scam that what got me to tag you.

it's also strange that a member who was been here since 2014 > https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soha-400742 does not know how to use the trust system, and give me a  positive retaliatory feedback for giving him a negative one.
copper member
January 18, 2019, 05:36:36 PM

You can ask him, he has my copy on telegram. He was away for 2 weeks and he contacted me today saying he was busy irl but he'd be reviewing it soon.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 18, 2019, 05:35:51 PM
copper member
January 18, 2019, 05:18:26 PM
After throughly explaining him the situation I had encountered with my hacked account , with the mail I had sent to get it unlocked, he still claimed I did it deliberately to pursue evil against other people stating hacker would indeed scam with my account. When I told him he got it locked. And that I had never recieved any complaints.

I'd appreciate some help here as to solve this.

He then pmd me stating he had left me negative trust cause I had failed to post with my locked account that I was moving thread? Like seriously, what the hell?

My discussion and his can be found here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5098397

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49302040

Exact pm I recieved from him after offering him a vouch copy to proove him wrong ;

I am not interested in your method, find someone who has the time to test it, and give it to them, they have to verify that they tested the method and it worked, this is what a vouch means, it's not my rule, this is common sense.

as far as the red trust i gave you goes, there are 4 reasons why any member would give you a negative trust.

1-you being an asshole and troll when you were being asked simple questions.
2-you faking vouches that are not real vouches, they are only trusted vouches according to you.
3-your proof that you are the real Soha was only confirmed by red trust account which is not solid enough.
4- you claim your account was hacked, yet you didn't bother to warn others, probably some people got scammed and u never bothered warning them until i asked you, which only makes me think you planned to use that account scam others and then re-claim it CLEAN saying you "told us" /b].

i am still not tagging you for the vouch thing yet[2], i do not have a proof that you are not the real soha[3], and i do not care if you are rude and an asshole[1], my negative feedback to you was only based on No [4].

Pic of PM ; https://imgur.com/a/AkavmrU
Pages:
Jump to: