Pages:
Author

Topic: Milk, eggs, bread and bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
 Grin Oh, this story with a pizza) Well, such ATMs are an interesting solution. Interesting if there is proof of identity? Since such a tool can become a money laundering tool or a tool to hide money from the authorities.

In other matters interest. In Dubai, there are machines with gold. And there will be ATMs with cryptocurrency here)
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 31, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
I think in a few years all people will start using Bitcoin to buy products and so on. Because the blockchain and crypto will greatly change our world for the better.
But thats not that easy, i think the number of transactions using bitcoin will gradually increasing and we soon will see so many great institutions investors coming into this space, and i also believe soon bitcoin demands will increasing and that means good things will coming for crypto and bitcoin. Regulations will have a huge impact, i hope we could got a good regulations that will support innovation and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 09:37:33 AM
I think that it is unreasonable to pay for a product with Bitcoin, using the example of the same pizza. But for the stores it would be a pleasure, and a lot of a lot of money. After all, we all know that Bitcoin still makes the start up.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 22, 2019, 03:22:58 AM
According to GeekWire, Coinme, a manufacturer of cryptocurrency ATMs from Seattle, has entered into a partnership agreement with the manufacturer of Coinstar machines, which will allow paying for purchases with bitcoins in grocery stores.
The new partner Coinme has introduced service in Safeway and Albertsons supermarkets in California, Washington and Texas. Kiosks will allow customers to purchase bitcoins for cash of up to $ 2,500. Upon completion of the transaction, the system provides a code that can be used on the Coinme website to get acquired bitcoins.

Despite the fact that many people call the current period "crypto-winter", Coinme CEO and co-founder Neil Bergquist believes that a startup with ATMs is flourishing: "Our customers use Bitcoin for remittances, diversifying their savings or simply as a gift for family members interested in Bitcoin."
Coinme's CEO and Co-Founder Neil Bergquist is convinced that cryptocurrency is now more useful than ever: "People stop gambling with the price of cryptocurrency and are beginning to use the technological advantages of the blockchain."

Do you think people who own Bitcoin will pay for their daily purchases? Everyone remembers that pizza was worth 10,000 bitcoins, now it would be a huge fortune.
This will take quite a long time, if small shops can experiment with this, then large supermarkets would hardly agree to leave the unrecognized technology, legally difficult.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 22, 2019, 01:11:14 AM
I guess it really is inevitable that cryptocurrencies will eventually be accepted like traditional fiat.
This is good for us in the crypto space. The more users, the more boom we will have on the next bull run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 21, 2019, 11:56:21 PM
I am happy about such news.
That shows again that the acceptance of crypto continues to increase.
Slowly but surely bitcoin finds its way into our everyday life and i like that very much.
Yes, I also agree with you, that crypto for the future will definitely develop better, including for bitcoin and coin-coins, which of course will also increase and in the future hopefully it will run as expected
copper member
Activity: 266
January 21, 2019, 11:35:37 PM
I am happy about such news.
That shows again that the acceptance of crypto continues to increase.
Slowly but surely bitcoin finds its way into our everyday life and i like that very much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 11:14:48 PM
According to GeekWire, Coinme, a manufacturer of cryptocurrency ATMs from Seattle, has entered into a partnership agreement with the manufacturer of Coinstar machines, which will allow paying for purchases with bitcoins in grocery stores.
The new partner Coinme has introduced service in Safeway and Albertsons supermarkets in California, Washington and Texas. Kiosks will allow customers to purchase bitcoins for cash of up to $ 2,500. Upon completion of the transaction, the system provides a code that can be used on the Coinme website to get acquired bitcoins.

Despite the fact that many people call the current period "crypto-winter", Coinme CEO and co-founder Neil Bergquist believes that a startup with ATMs is flourishing: "Our customers use Bitcoin for remittances, diversifying their savings or simply as a gift for family members interested in Bitcoin."
Coinme's CEO and Co-Founder Neil Bergquist is convinced that cryptocurrency is now more useful than ever: "People stop gambling with the price of cryptocurrency and are beginning to use the technological advantages of the blockchain."

Do you think people who own Bitcoin will pay for their daily purchases? Everyone remembers that pizza was worth 10,000 bitcoins, now it would be a huge fortune.
That could be a good news for the future of bitcoin and perhaps for all the altcoins.
I think if the implementation is success, the other altcoin should be able to follow the steps of bitcoin. That will also means the future of cryptocurrency will be even better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 10:23:40 PM
That was a unexpected yet very good news to us all. We have seen many countries that is introducing already on bitcoin as their alternative payment system, and maybe next time, we can see bitcoin that was fully integrated and mass adopted.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
January 20, 2019, 07:14:34 PM
I don't know whether they are true news or not.
However, so far, there is only few companies that can accept the Bitcoin for the payment method. it is also only i the certain countries. However, in the next years, it will probably acceptable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
January 20, 2019, 07:11:26 PM
This news is a small but a nice progress for acceptance of bitcoin and/or alts. There are so many people who are willing to use their coins for their payments and people are hindered by officials or other authorities. This is no good and that is changing even though it takes more time than we have expected.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 20, 2019, 07:03:57 PM
Those who are strong Hodlers won`t pay in BTC, but there are many who will, like traders -taking the profit or bounty hunters
others. That is good news for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 20, 2019, 06:07:30 PM
I think it will be very interesting. Of course, not everyone can just part with their bitcoins in order to pay for any goods. But there will definitely be people who will.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 20, 2019, 05:30:12 PM
By the order of the day. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining more relevance.
Our decision to use cryptocurrency in daily life is dependent of collective efforts and agreement.
It was because those distributing bitcoin in some years back, decided to add value to it, from what is just used in sending data to what has price on exchange.
Very soon, it will gain mass adoption, part of which will enable and foster its growth.
Activity: 602
January 20, 2019, 05:26:45 PM

This is very good news, which makes me even more believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and that we will increasingly use them as a means of payment. But at the moment, not all countries have achieved such progress associated with crypto-currencies and not all people are ready to use Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 20, 2019, 11:53:27 AM
For now most people use bitcoin for investment, and trading for profit. But in future bitcoin can used for many kinds payment, example buying house, insurance , shopping ,etc .That's can be happen, let see and monitored development bitcoin
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
January 20, 2019, 11:48:30 AM
        That `s what I believe as well. In a few years, everyone will use Bitcoin as a means of payment. It would be interesting for all people to know and use crypto coins. That would bring massive increases in coin prices. Until then, we must enjoy every step advanced towards this useful premise.

Hey yes bitcoins adoption rate has been growing steadily this year, and these new atms are helping bitcoins explore a whole new market. I feel that in 2019 many people will choose only crypto’s, and in particular bitcoins as a mode of daily payments. It’s pertinent to note that many countries are now accepting bitcoins, as payments for their taxes which shall further fuel it’s growth.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/01/20/bitcoin-dips-below-3600-as-venezuela-is-set-to-become-77th-country-in-worlds-rising-network-of-bitcoin-atms-despite-crypto-price-volatility/
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 11:41:40 AM

Anything is possible to happen in the future. It bitcoin had been created then I don't think your idea would not happen in the future because btc had grown tremendously and it became world wide scope already. I mean in terms of popularity and its use with all the people who knew about cryptocurrency I think we will reach that point where we will be able to make our normal purchases using btc and altcoins.
Activity: 560
January 20, 2019, 11:35:10 AM
Why not. I see what is happening in Paris today, I understand that today BTC is a possible option for the transition from fiat media to digital. Today, banks no longer have such authority as before.
copper member
Activity: 210
January 20, 2019, 11:25:42 AM
i think most people will not use bitcoin for shopping. currently most people see it as a value investment. that will hopefully change someday, but that will certainly take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: