Pages:
Author

Topic: Milk, eggs, bread and bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
January 18, 2019, 05:11:28 AM
If bitcoin can be bought easily, I do not mind spending bitcoin for my daily purchases. For me, I spend my bitcoin carefully because it is not easy and cheap to purchase Bitcoin. If I ever spend my Bitcoin, it is troublesome for me to purchase Bitcoin again. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 05:02:18 AM
Expect some serious dump whenever the whole market around the world accepting bitcoins. and whenever bitcoins accepted, it just like fiat.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 18, 2019, 04:47:51 AM
Every step to broader adoption of cryptocurrency is a great step. Bitcoin ATMs work well in Europe, and they are quite popular. Unfortunately, it is still a bit complicated compared to just withdrawing cash from ATM.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 18, 2019, 04:47:14 AM
Its fascinating, so far if I have to look back at how bitcoin started its journey its been a huge accomplishment so afar ,I believe that in the future we will all totally embrace buying and selling using bitcoin and other coins available ,paying for school fees and buying properties with coins ,its just easier I hope in the future bitcoin will have better value and somewhat stable
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 04:01:55 AM
I think in a few years all people will start using Bitcoin to buy products and so on. Because the blockchain and crypto will greatly change our world for the better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
January 18, 2019, 02:57:25 AM
According to GeekWire, Coinme, a manufacturer of cryptocurrency ATMs from Seattle, has entered into a partnership agreement with the manufacturer of Coinstar machines, which will allow paying for purchases with bitcoins in grocery stores.
The new partner Coinme has introduced service in Safeway and Albertsons supermarkets in California, Washington and Texas. Kiosks will allow customers to purchase bitcoins for cash of up to $ 2,500. Upon completion of the transaction, the system provides a code that can be used on the Coinme website to get acquired bitcoins.

Despite the fact that many people call the current period "crypto-winter", Coinme CEO and co-founder Neil Bergquist believes that a startup with ATMs is flourishing: "Our customers use Bitcoin for remittances, diversifying their savings or simply as a gift for family members interested in Bitcoin."
Coinme's CEO and Co-Founder Neil Bergquist is convinced that cryptocurrency is now more useful than ever: "People stop gambling with the price of cryptocurrency and are beginning to use the technological advantages of the blockchain."

Do you think people who own Bitcoin will pay for their daily purchases? Everyone remembers that pizza was worth 10,000 bitcoins, now it would be a huge fortune.
Pages:
Jump to: