Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 24. (Read 32135 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
registering for airdrop : Sjbbn2AJpG5LJLirp3bT9a8EBGWcUiayzH

Thank You and Good Luck  Wink
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
yea nicehash miners left so its doing to take forever to find blocks.  that is basically the flaw in the way these blockchains are designed. 
Activity: 58
Activity: 25
stuck at block 202?

Diff is so high, cheers to blindness of nicehash miners Grin. Now, when they realised that it's a slow start, it will take half a hour to get a block with actual hashrate
Activity: 21
Good. i am join this project and go mining. hope go to the moon soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
stuck at block 202?

passed!
Activity: 29
Hi,

I'd like  to reserve for Indonesian translation.

Here my previuos translations:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mineablecoin-stonecoin-dynamic-masternode-rewards-noico-neoscrypt-2800289

Is it your previous translation? I see that you have translated this topic.
Hi,

I'd like  to reserve for Indonesian translation.

Here my previuos translations:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mineablecoin-stonecoin-dynamic-masternode-rewards-noico-neoscrypt-2800289

ScQZ8N6YH1sQEnEJh7ZoaLAxBpovexTbGY
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
WOW people are really dumb.  38.1 Gh/s on arcpool and it's a slow-start 1 coin reward LOLOL what a complete waste of BTC.   sucks for them!
Activity: 29
Please, don't warry about airdrop.
First 20 users are stored in file and soon will receive airdrop.
Activity: 28
How's many coins are you guys mining right now on this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Oh no!

Deleted Post
« Sent to: alex_fey on: Today at 09:57:00 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

SfCw5iXo8keT3zknto9qWCJJp6gumMPWJY Thank you

Yeah BS! Posts CANT be offtopic IF the OP ASKED for addresses! Then its ONTOPIC, but I think the some mods cant even read right. Feel powerful behind screen? Pretty sure you got bullied much at school Cheesy
And its my personal opinion, can share whenever I want. Freedom of speech.
Activity: 3
Oh no!

Deleted Post
« Sent to: alex_fey on: Today at 09:57:00 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

SfCw5iXo8keT3zknto9qWCJJp6gumMPWJY Thank you
Activity: 65
I don´t have any references, but I can translate to Portuguese.
Activity: 140
Yeah its normal. Do not put your country and where you come from in your profile, mods tend to delete things from certain "foreigners".
I get deleted posts most of the time even when constructive questions or just a thanks.
You get bashed here for no reason, even just being friendly fella.
So dont post anything, thats all, read only.
And yes I was 17th, my post got deleted. Ill pass on this coin, first minute diff already by *200%
And Ill pass on all coins on this sh*tforum posted, nothing serious anyways, no real presentations of most coins, not worth wasting energy and nerves. Just join ico's which will be POW. Official ones with good team, and not some kind of hobbos behind screen scriptkiddying blockchain with a youtube tutorial. Keep safe. Keep smart. Win
Activity: 168
Great, I was among the first 5 who posted their addresses and now my post gets deleted?!

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

SNpCTxcKNNKiWNby7SohV3GMFfM2wNiNtY
SZkAqvH7uJihrRBXCAAVAwSUjhzpFL4vjL
Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
can i have more addresses for airdrop??  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 16
my post for airdrop got deleted by a mod?? i was number 18 for airdrop, post ~#26
Pages:
Jump to: