Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 21. (Read 32135 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
for 8 hours of mining only 0.8 coins. Those people who received airdrop are the richest.
Out of a 500k premine, 100 coins airdrop, it's just dust
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Oh just realised the airdrop was ended  Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Intreseting project will mine this a bit.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The Stone coins were sent to first 20 users registered in airdrop.
Activity: 78
Scp3yMUGcq6XkSPASjEgEuD5kTYoyhgszW : a good projec
Activity: 32
i would like to start minning but im getting this error: '''neoscrypt_cpu_init' at line 948 : out of memory.''

Can someone help me out with a bat file? First time mining a neoscrypt coin
Thanks!
try to increase your vitrual memory
copper member
Activity: 24
https://arcpool.com/site/mining

StoneCoin (neoscrypt)   10 STONE   990.491   371 (84%)   3 mins   499   19.4 Gh/s   0.00000

i mining with 24 gtx 1060 3Gb, and i have "Total Earned      0.06285832 STONE" for 60 minute mining !!!

This is crazy. Let's wait for 500th block.
How long to wait before the 500 block, in this Hash and diff? About 3 hours?

More or less 4 hours
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

StoneCoin (neoscrypt)   10 STONE   990.491   371 (84%)   3 mins   499   19.4 Gh/s   0.00000

i mining with 24 gtx 1060 3Gb, and i have "Total Earned      0.06285832 STONE" for 60 minute mining !!!

How long to wait before the 500 block, in this Hash and diff? About 3 hours?
copper member

Activity: 78

copper member
Cannot sync my wallet. The source blocks are unavailable. What do I do? Please help!

Try to reindex your wallet

Thanks for sharing
This is a great project. Wish you success.

Thanks for warm words!
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Cannot sync my wallet. The source blocks are unavailable. What do I do? Please help!
copper member
maybe moderator delete my post

but please i cannot sync my wallet is there any help about node perhaps??

Yep.

https://arcpool.com/explorer
Just find StoneCoin and click on Connections column
Activity: 141
maybe moderator delete my post

but please i cannot sync my wallet is there any help about node perhaps??
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
your difficulty algo is messed up....nicehash jumps on and it increases the difficulty for loyal miners and then they leave and we are left waiting for blocks that take forever to come. When difficulty decreases to match the size, nicehash jumps back on and the process repeats.

I miss the days of the nicehash hack.

Ya man, that is really painful to watch, it happens on every new coin that is supported by nicehash. When we will have nicehash protected neoscrypt coin?

Can't the difficulty readjustment be improved by making some changes to the code? Maybe that should be among the dev's priorities for now to ease that problem.

Dark Gravity Wave launches after 500 block. Sorry for that we even couldn't imagine 17 gh/s from the start  Shocked
17? Sometimes there were more than 50 Gh/s! Mining of good coins becomes the privilege of rich. Sad
copper member
your difficulty algo is messed up....nicehash jumps on and it increases the difficulty for loyal miners and then they leave and we are left waiting for blocks that take forever to come. When difficulty decreases to match the size, nicehash jumps back on and the process repeats.

I miss the days of the nicehash hack.

Ya man, that is really painful to watch, it happens on every new coin that is supported by nicehash. When we will have nicehash protected neoscrypt coin?

Can't the difficulty readjustment be improved by making some changes to the code? Maybe that should be among the dev's priorities for now to ease that problem.

Dark Gravity Wave launches after 500 block. Sorry for that we even couldn't imagine 17 gh/s from the start  Shocked
copper member
How do you explain what delete a lot of messages about your coin. Your project can not be criticized? Why did you delete post?HuhHuh

I even couldn't delete posts with wallets which people continue to write so my only explanation is that bitcointalk moderator deleted them

What did you write about?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
arcpool has all of the hashpower
Nicehash has all of the hashpower... at least TUN had slow start with 1 coin a block and Nicehash wasn't digging it so I farmed a bit. Now with diff 900+ digging it is just waste of time
Activity: 10
ShidFPgDEpGq5C9EVtbzBD5fxRcM3Gdi3h thanks
Pages:
Jump to: