Pages:
Author

Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018 - page 4. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well the team behind the project looks hardworking and innovative. The team is working very hard on platforms development to make it hugely successful.     

Precisely, its good to have a ñstrong and firm individuals that are helping to establish a good and productive project in the cryptocurrency. This project has a place at the cryptomarket since it was created associated with the needs of the society.

A group of a strong individual is very helpful in achieving the success of the project and if you only stand alone you does not know even to how to control emotions if you meet challenges in life it needs someone to lean on for the productivity of the project.
With the team cooperation the success will be at their door steps anytime soon. The challenges and circumstances are normal and it makes each individual make stronger and able to surpass the issues that are coming to their way.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors

This project is all about mining, in that way I knew what is Miner Edge all about. This kind of project will gain everyones attention because it involves big money on it and the profit will getting bigger. The brighter success of this project is near to come along.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is based on mining and its great idea. That's why many supporters are continuously coming forward to joining the project by making a great investment in it. I really hope sooner or later the project will be become huge successful.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
We are waiting for the implementation of the project,
good luck to the development team

I'll probably follow the project for a while, I want to see at least some serious development for a short time. The topic of mining was always interesting to me and I even tried my hand at GPU-mining.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well the team behind the project looks hardworking and innovative. The team is working very hard on platforms development to make it hugely successful.     

Precisely, its good to have a ñstrong and firm individuals that are helping to establish a good and productive project in the cryptocurrency. This project has a place at the cryptomarket since it was created associated with the needs of the society.

A group of a strong individual is very helpful in achieving the success of the project and if you only stand alone you does not know even to how to control emotions if you meet challenges in life it needs someone to lean on for the productivity of the project.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors

This project is all about mining, in that way I knew what is Miner Edge all about. This kind of project will gain everyones attention because it involves big money on it and the profit will getting bigger. The brighter success of this project is near to come along.
Activity: 308

Activity: 574
I think the project though not a fountain, but a certain number of investors it accurately obredet.V network is very many users who are fond of mining and invest in any projects associated with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
An interesting project that causes a lot of emotion and joy, people should learn and cooperate with it, in this there is always justice.This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! This will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. Good work for the team.
Activity: 1
Great project! Mining is now very important in the world of cryptocurrencies...we need a reduction in the price of electricity for cryptocurrencies and availability for the common man. I hope that your project will make our world better!
Activity: 6
The project is going to be great. I cheer with you. The best project Congratulations on your success in advance.good!
Activity: 222
We are building world's largest crowdfunded diverse portfolio cryptocurrency techno registered in Anguilla and mining operations will be done in Manitoba Canada.
Activity: 17
hope this project will success and I will receive token soon Cheesy
Activity: 35
this project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.This a awesome Project that has emanated in the crypto world and expecting yet another huge outcome.I trust this project.
Good luck to everyone involved
Activity: 30
I believe that this business is rather a commercial investment at the moment.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
We are waiting for the implementation of the project,
good luck to the development team
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Mining is a serious jobs and need professionals. Miner Edge is one of the serious companies in this regard. The ICO is also very interesting.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
I'm joined this project. I'm thinks it's so good!
Activity: 28
Very nice looking project with good idea and strong team. I hope it will be successful in future. Best of luck for the bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: