Pages:
Author

Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018 - page 7. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Interesting and very useful project. More success!
brand new
Activity: 0
following and watching
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
This will be the next big thing in the mining of cryptocurrency industry / sector. I'm glad that I found this project it really is an exciting platform aiming to be the worlds biggest crypto mining operation. Let's get it on Team! I will support this project.
Activity: 13
The success is closer friends, king regards!!
Activity: 3
Hi! this is a really cool and modern project! I strongly advise everyone to participate and I am sure in the near future, this project will make great x's and will bring an incredible profit to the one who had the sense to invest in the project! Good luck to all and profit!!
Activity: 89
Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
Activity: 217
Green Electricity: All the locations chosen by Miner Edge offer cheap green electricity and abound in renewable energy. This very energy is consumed in all our units, ensuring low cost, green electricity supply at less than $0.04 - $0.06/kWh.                                                                    
Miner Edge will take the leading place among your competitors! I am sure that the tokens will grow well after ICO!
Activity: 2
Good project. but how can I get the token
Activity: 11
Great project! Great team! I really hope that we will all participate in this project! Good luck !!!
Activity: 5
interesting project.
I can not wait to start undermining
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
I have been registered with airdrop two months ago and today I have received an email from you that there is a new round but it's the same forum that I registered with Is. Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
its an amazing project, and im looking forward to participate.
Activity: 18
great project, i hope you guys will not let us down, keep it up.
Activity: 126
Good project, im joined
Activity: 11
well thought-out strategy, excellent choice of coins!
Activity: 35
I like that they use green energy. Good luck guys!
Activity: 35
Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
really, really, really happy for you guys! keeping my eyes on your project since 2k Smiley
Activity: 89
The project really benefits the community.
Activity: 51
It is very promising project!
Pages:
Jump to: