Author

Topic: [Minera v0.9.0] Your next mining dashboard - S9/L3+/D3/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer - page 163. (Read 850409 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@michelem ... by the way. you should add a few more seconds for the reboot countdown.
it always ends up, that minera couldn´t be found. My Pi need two seconds more for booting.
Activity: 71
might be power supply issue?

I would run at 800 and see if you get HW errors like that.  With cpuminer, I have less HW errors on the blades than cgminer/bfgminer at any freq.

Looks like you are right. I'm using GS original industrial PSU. 1 PSU for 2 blades. With 800Mhz no HW. So i gurss i need more PSUs for higher fq.

YES  800 is  hw less. 

Activity: 97

I would run at 800 and see if you get HW errors like that.  With cpuminer, I have less HW errors on the blades than cgminer/bfgminer at any freq.

Looks like you are right. I'm using GS original industrial PSU. 1 PSU for 2 blades. With 800Mhz no HW. So i gurss i need more PSUs for higher fq.
Are there really only 2 or 3 guys who have Dashboard problem after upgrading to latest version of Minera?

I'm talking about this message: I can't get the stats from your minerd. Please try to refresh the page or check your settings (minerd API must listen on 127.0.0.1:4028).

I m having same problem. RPI with latest commit
Is it possible to roll-back to previous version?
Activity: 71
Are there really only 2 or 3 guys who have Dashboard problem after upgrading to latest version of Minera?

I'm talking about this message: I can't get the stats from your minerd. Please try to refresh the page or check your settings (minerd API must listen on 127.0.0.1:4028).

I m having same problem. RPI with latest commit
3 separate Pi's all working great on the latest version

mine too, perfect
Activity: 65
3 separate Pi's all working great on the latest version

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It´s on the right side above the list of devices and looks like a pencil

Doh, ok, face palm time. Now that you said that I remember.
I'm running into an issue. I've upgraded to the latest version, and I don't see the save freq button anymore. Or have you changed it so it only shows after it's done autotuning?

It´s on the right side above the list of devices and looks like a pencil
Activity: 65
I have one gridseed 5 chip miner and one gridseed g-blade. Can I run both of these miners off the same raspberry pi running minera?

Yes you can but keep in mind that auto freq does not work for the blades so you'll have to skip that option.
Activity: 104
Does anyone's screen -ls, or screen -r work with minera?

If I launch the code:
Code:
/usr/bin/screen -dmS cpuminer /var/www/minera/minera-bin/minerd --gc3355=/dev/ttyACM0,/dev/ttyACM1,/dev/ttyACM2,/dev/ttyACM3 -c /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json

from command line, it works.  However, the default launching from /etc/rc.local version with miner -c "" does not

Code:
su - minera -c "/usr/bin/screen -dmS cpuminer /var/www/minera/minera-bin/minerd --gc3355=/dev/ttyACM0,/dev/ttyACM1,/dev/ttyACM2,/dev/ttyACM3 -c /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json"

No Sockets found

Are you minera user when you try to attach the screen session with "screen -r"? Try:

Code:
sudo -u minera screen -r

That was it.  I usually login to my raspberries as root or pi (they are not exposed).

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

If I launch the code:
Code:
/usr/bin/screen -dmS cpuminer /var/www/minera/minera-bin/minerd --gc3355=/dev/ttyACM0,/dev/ttyACM1,/dev/ttyACM2,/dev/ttyACM3 -c /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json

from command line, it works.  However, the default launching from /etc/rc.local version with miner -c "" does not

Code:
su - minera -c "/usr/bin/screen -dmS cpuminer /var/www/minera/minera-bin/minerd --gc3355=/dev/ttyACM0,/dev/ttyACM1,/dev/ttyACM2,/dev/ttyACM3 -c /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json"

No Sockets found

Are you minera user when you try to attach the screen session with "screen -r"? Try:

Code:
sudo -u minera screen -r
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm running into an issue. I've upgraded to the latest version, and I don't see the save freq button anymore. Or have you changed it so it only shows after it's done autotuning?

Is it normal to get so many HW even at 838MHz?

my issue now can't fix.
"
I can't get the stats from your minerd. Please try to refresh the page or check your settings (minerd API must listen on 127.0.0.1:4028).
"

use code :http:///minera/index.php/app/stats

webbrowes shows   {"error":true}

How many G-Blades have you connected?
I have the same problem. I have 5 blades on 1 RPi. Problem is only on this RPi, which has the latest Minera version. Other RPis with 0.1.8b work fine.

You could try this on one with latest Minera version:

Look at this file /var/www/minera/application/models/cpuminer_model.php

Look at line 36:

Code:
$out = stream_get_contents($fp);

Comment out that line and replace it with this:

Code:
while(!feof($fp))
{
     if(!($str = fread($fp, 8192))) break;
     $out .= $str;
}

Save and look at the dashboard/stats

Unfortunately this did not work Sad

I did the upgrade on Rasp1 and Rasp2 (let's call them that way). Neither is showing stats. Rasp1 started to show stats for a while after i updated Linux on Raspberry too, but not anymore after i restarted the miners. Both Rasps are mining, but showing I can't get the stats from your minerd. Please try to refresh the page or check your settings (minerd API must listen on 127.0.0.1:4028.

I can't upgrade the rest of the Rasps until I find a solution to this, because it's quite hard to supervise individual blades Sad
Do i need to use less than 5 blades per Rasp?

If I launch the code:
Code:

Code:

No Sockets found
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
I have one gridseed 5 chip miner and one gridseed g-blade. Can I run both of these miners off the same raspberry pi running minera?

yes you can

Do I need to use a powered usb hub? I tried a non powered hub and I got some wonky hashrates. Is that the cause?

Yes you need a good powered hub, I mean neither the cheap one want work.

This is very good if you don't need lot of ports: http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-Hi-Speed-7-Port-Powered-DUB-H7/dp/B00008VFAF
Jump to: