Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minera v0.9.0] Your next mining dashboard - S9/L3+/D3/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer - page 49. (Read 850409 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
new image file on my raspberri pi b+ 512

hooked up hdmi and it takes me to a desktop

but minera is running

before i would have to do startx to get to the desktop..

sorry mich but i have to get to bed

the miner is running but for now i need sleep
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
it seems to be working find now ... any idea why the desktop is loading now where as previous versions its just a txt on screen

it seems like startx is starting on boot ? im not really a linux guy so i dont know if thats correct

Please can you give me more info? Did you start from scratch (from new image file)? Is it a Raspberry or an Ubuntu system?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
it seems to be working find now ... any idea why the desktop is loading now where as previous versions its just a txt on screen

it seems like startx is starting on boot ? im not really a linux guy so i dont know if thats correct
legendary
any idea why your image file took my pi stright to a raspberry pi desktop and its not mining ?

edit

weird i used to just be able to put the ip address and now i have to add /minera at the end for it to work

Oh weird, I forgot the auto-redirect? Possible Sad I will add it.

Please edit file /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf and insert where you want this line

Code:
url.rewrite-once = ( "^(/)$" => "/minera" )
why the adds i spend every day on your pool and why jet not go on ubuntu on a netbook the previus version running fine.

Please let me know what problem you have on Ubuntu I'd like to help you and/or fix the problem.

the wheels not stop spining i cant see hashrate the miner run....
i updatet first ubuntu 14 its a 32 bit system (intel atom )
the previus version runing fine i can get you a lock in over pm and the password.

I'm happy to look at it, pm me info.

i send you a pm
any idea why your image file took my pi stright to a raspberry pi desktop and its not mining ?

edit

weird i used to just be able to put the ip address and now i have to add /minera at the end for it to work
ok it woarks but please change the remove add to when donaten you its that not a greater idee. 0.01btc is much... i have set your pool and mine every day 10 minits to suport you for your great job but why nor the add?
legendary
why the adds i spend every day on your pool and why jet not go on ubuntu on a netbook the previus version running fine.

Please let me know what problem you have on Ubuntu I'd like to help you and/or fix the problem.

the previus version runing fine i can get you a lock in over pm and the password.

I'm happy to look at it, pm me info.

legendary
Activity: 1274
@toptek I fixed a little bug sorry for that please update the code with (you don't need to re-run the upgrade script):

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all && sudo git reset --hard origin/master

And you will be fine!

That did it thanks .!!!

cya.
legendary
@toptek I fixed a little bug sorry for that please update the code with (you don't need to re-run the upgrade script):

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all && sudo git reset --hard origin/master

And you will be fine!

For everyone who wants to install Minera in any (Debian based) system "manually", you can use this useful script:

Code:
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/michelem09/minera/master/install_minera_ubuntu.sh | sudo bash

This will handle everything, from packages to user creation, web server config, etc...

And I fixed something on this kind of installation, if you had problems try to run again it.
legendary

what I did was clear the cashe , reinstall minera after i did a purge remove and auto remove. factory reset , used sudo ./install_minera.sh
sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh trying to see if that would do it and a few other commands you have listed from Trouble shooting .

even went as far as a new SD image on a completely fresh Ubuntu 14 i can try Ubuntu 15 if needed.

I use Cyberfox x64 bit as my browser.

deleted my fire fox/Cyberfox profile account and redid another one, cleaned out the old setting before i started the new account with firefox/Cyberfox  and saved my password and bookmarks but only loaded back in my passwords till i tried minera again .

I'm running it on Ubuntu trusty 14 fully updated  on a cube board 2 from here :

http://www.armbian.com/cubieboard-2/

never had any issue with that OS before .

is it stuck on the alt coins stuff checking ? .

it can possibility be my ISP sense Verizon went on strike in the US my internet went from very stable to crap at time its will just drop the connection. I can't even mine Ethermine to well due to the ISP dropping on three PCes . i haven't tried to much of the rest of my farm yet other then minera with one miner to test 7.0 .

but it seems ok script mining sense every thing else see it .
Activity: 238
I just try the 0.7...  Angry

I haven't read instruction before, so 0.6.2 to 0.7 not work (not in jessie)
After a long long time of update I see that it's not working.

So I download new image => 1 hour with my network....

After flashing my sd card I start to config it...

It's slower than 0.6.2, lot of ADS And Yes I don't like it !!

There is ADS, donation hash, donation link, it's too much...

So I'm sorry but I remove my donation pool from list and go back to 6.2

edit:
and each hour an new message for donation appears ...

You must click on link to make this message stop

Each HOUR Huh

This is a rig software or a faucet page ?
legendary

legendary
I updated to 7.0 paid to get ride of adds now the wheels won't stop spinning at one time there was command i could use to stop it and make it show the speeds and stats and not spin, can't find it .

it is hashing i can look at the site i  have it pointed to and the logs show it is . awesome miner does to

clevermining.com
Mining

Accepted: 170
Rejected: 2
HW Errors: 10
20s: 22.67 MH/s
Avg: 22.38 MH/s
WU: 0.31
Litecoin (LTC)
Per Day: $0.00
Per Month: $0.00

I tried a factory reset and few other commands etc . they keep spinning .

my other question sense i hate adds on all my PI types i plan to pay the four bucks so i have no adds, i can per PI with the same email i would hate to make 10 different emails? my isp only allows so many , because I'm not one to ask for resets or help that's my last resort.

First of all try to refresh the web page and/or clean the browser cache.

Then, if the spinning wheels continue, I need to see the web console log. In chrome and Firefox yo can open it with ctrl+shift+I, like this:

And BTW you can use one unique email on several system to remove ads.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Thanks for the new v0.7.0 release. All three systems upgraded smoothly and paid for ad removal.

fvineyard
legendary
I updated to 7.0 paid to get ride of adds now the wheels won't stop spinning at one time there was command i could use to stop it and make it show the speeds and stats and not spin, can't find it .

it is hashing i can look at the site i  have it pointed to and the logs show it is . awesome miner does to

clevermining.com
Mining

Accepted: 170
Rejected: 2
HW Errors: 10
20s: 22.67 MH/s
Avg: 22.38 MH/s
WU: 0.31
Litecoin (LTC)
Per Day: $0.00
Per Month: $0.00

I tried a factory reset and few other commands etc . they keep spinning .

my other question sense i hate adds on all my PI types i plan to pay the four bucks so i have no adds, i can per PI with the same email i would hate to make 10 different emails? my isp only allows so many , because I'm not one to ask for resets or help that's my last resort.
im already doing a clean install of the thing from the website i keep forgetting once i set my miners up to disable logging to save space on my sd card
Pages:
Jump to: