Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minera v0.9.0] Your next mining dashboard - S9/L3+/D3/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer - page 61. (Read 850409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Hi

I have bought a Gridseed mini and i run on my Raspberry pi 2 Minera
i see alot of stuff but nothing is working on my pool

can someone help me please!
I dont understand!!!

I forrent my server on MMR rental server
But on my own pool on Guldenhash is also not working
i dont get Hashrate on my Dashboard!

I have at my home 30MBITS
Wireless!

See pictures!!!
Whats wrong?

I had the same problems, solved by using a hub usb with power supply.

ps: fantastico lavoro michelem! complimenti!
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
hi sir if i download the files from your front page, can i mine with my cpu or need asic hardware???

Minera hasn't any miner software to mine with CPU and mining with CPU is completely a waste of time and resources you won't get anything neither with thousands of PC CPU.

Get specific mining hardware.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
hi sir if i download the files from your front page, can i mine with my cpu or need asic hardware???
legendary
Hi

Check link Smiley

Weird, so check the miner log you find it in the bottom of the dashboard.
legendary
Hi

I dont understand!!!

Wireless!

See pictures!!!
Whats wrong?

Show us how you setup the Pools URL (settings page -> Local pools) probably you are missing the stratum+tcp:// protocol part
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi

I dont understand!!!

Wireless!

See pictures!!!
Whats wrong?

PIC01
https://i.imgur.com/WRzphga.png

PIC02
https://i.imgur.com/89krIjp.png

PIC03
https://i.imgur.com/LBdM7Mg.png

PIC04
https://i.imgur.com/JSfvqWw.png

PIC05
https://i.imgur.com/lYDtHGq.png

PIC06
https://i.imgur.com/m4W732E.png

PIC07
https://i.imgur.com/Za6rniH.png

PIC08
https://i.imgur.com/qbtBJQn.png
legendary
Activity: 1274
That's an issue known to be present with the Pi. If your looking for a stable SBC to run these on, try getting your hands on a Cubieboard with the A10. Rockminer said they did extensive testing with these and they were the most stable SBC to use.

IM using one right now as a proxy i have yet to figure out how to get any image but the cubieez-cb-card-hdmi-v2.0.img for the Cubie 1 board that comes with the bitcaine miner. once i do know I'll put minera in it . Smiley .

I bought the cubie for 19 bucks a month ago from new egg they sent me a email link couldn't pass that up . it's back up to 34 bucks .
 if they do it again i may buy two more just the cubie the miner it self is not worth it, i didn't buy it .

YEA they are much better then even the new pI 2, the PI is more refined which makes it better, which i have also .
legendary
Hey Mich, been meaning to say this, sorry, i didn't till now or think I didn't till now : great JOB ON FIXING the Calculations now all my Zues or any miner i run Thu Minera is very stable to that degree.

TY again for that Great work at fixing it.

You are welcome my friend! Smiley

@manthis get a good powered USB hub, you can't plug devices (more than 1) directly into the PI, it hasn't the needed power and freeze.

Hey guys, what do you think if I tell you I'm working on a MobileMiner alternative? Do you like it? Should I continue it or is it a waste of time? Please tell me I'd like to know your thoughts.
legendary
Hello,

Don't know if that's the right place to ask that question but here I go: I'm having a bug issue. When I plug more than two Gridseeds on my Raspberry Pi, the PI just freezes when the miner starts or when th pi boots. I can't figure out why since there is apparently nothing in the logs. I have tried with different Raspberry Pies but of different generation but always got the same results. I thought memory/swap could be the problem but do you think it could be the Pi which doesn't deliver enough power to USB? Something with Serial communication?

I haven't tried yet to launch cpuminer manually to figure out if it would do the same thing. I'll do a test tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

question are you only using the PI, by that I  mean just the ports on the PI no external USB hub , if so you may need a self powered USB 2  hub with 2 to how ever ports you want 2 to 20  etc .  the PI in some cases can and can't power it own ports if that makes sense, it may freeze up.  so  buy a USB 2 self powered hub.  why I say USB 2 is no PI yet i know of can use a USB 3 and may not work with a PI even if it says it will default to USB 2 in most cases it doesn't .

which PI : PI one PI b model or the PI 2 B model . how are they powered etc.

TIP :  if you have a USB 3 hub laying around not being Used or bought by mistake, they can power any PI , Ive tried, done it , and it works well as one way of powering 1 or two PIs, with the right plug with one USB 3 hub .
legendary
Hey Mich, been meaning to say this, sorry, i didn't till now or think I didn't till now : great JOB ON FIXING the Calculations now all my Zues or any miner i run Thu Minera is very stable to that degree.

TY again for that Great work at fixing it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

Don't know if that's the right place to ask that question but here I go: I'm having a bug issue. When I plug more than two Gridseeds on my Raspberry Pi, the PI just freezes when the miner starts or when th pi boots. I can't figure out why since there is apparently nothing in the logs. I have tried with different Raspberry Pies but of different generation but always got the same results. I thought memory/swap could be the problem but do you think it could be the Pi which doesn't deliver enough power to USB? Something with Serial communication?

I haven't tried yet to launch cpuminer manually to figure out if it would do the same thing. I'll do a test tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
legendary
You know the mining profitability that you have - is there a way on the next update that we can customize it to where we can add more coins to it and let the system tell us which one is the better one?  Also, have a default or reset button if we want to change it back?

I'm sorry this is not possible because each coin has its relative daemon running on my server to get the data so I can't let you choose new ones if they aren't on my server.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
You know the mining profitability that you have - is there a way on the next update that we can customize it to where we can add more coins to it and let the system tell us which one is the better one?  Also, have a default or reset button if we want to change it back?
legendary
Is that telling me if I have a hardware issue, I see 17?

What is "HW" in the local miner details area?

HardWare errors

Hardware errors can mean various things but usually they come due to frequency overclock. Anyway if you have less then 1% of errors in at least 1 day of run that's normal. If you have more than 1% you probably have a frequency set too high. If you have lot of errors (in percentage of the total work) and you have a regular frequency set then this could mean a problem with the device or the power supply.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Is that telling me if I have a hardware issue, I see 17?

HardWare errors
legendary
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
That's an issue known to be present with the Pi. If your looking for a stable SBC to run these on, try getting your hands on a Cubieboard with the A10. Rockminer said they did extensive testing with these and they were the most stable SBC to use.

Interesting, thanks for this info. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: