Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 36. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Likely it's worth to mine vivo, hash and verge. But everyone has different opinions.
We are going to add all coins. Coins will be chosen with the feedback of our users.
Are you going to add something like profitswitching?
Yes, we are. We also think this is a handy feature.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Likely it's worth to mine vivo, hash and verge. But everyone has different opinions.
We are going to add all coins. Coins will be chosen with the feedback of our users.
Are you going to add something like profitswitching?
Activity: 168
But at the same time, many remain on bitcoin. If it takes off, then the profit will be huge.
So I don't find out coin which coin I should mine
You can analyze or learn through experience.
Activity: 112
But at the same time, many remain on bitcoin. If it takes off, then the profit will be huge.
So I don't find out coin which coin I should mine
So you will be able to mine coin you want
Because Bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 84
Activity: 140
Dear friends, thanks to your feedback and comments we chose the most requested pools and added them to the Minerboard! Wink
Now you can also connect to slushpool, sigmapool and 2miners.
Do I understand correctly? You connect the pools yourself and we can only choose from those that minerboard has
Yes, you do. Since we have a slightly different approach to software development, adding them takes some time.
Okay. I hope you add litecoinpool as soon as possible
Why are you mining exactly on it?
I generally think that you need mining altcoins, which can bring more profit per day. Minerboard has only popular coins.
But I don't know which ones. Probably I need a thorough analysis.
Dear friends, thanks to your feedback and comments we chose the most requested pools and added them to the Minerboard! Wink
Do I understand correctly? You connect the pools yourself and we can only choose from those that minerboard has
Yes, you do. Since we have a slightly different approach to software development, adding them takes some time.
I generally think that you need mining altcoins, which can bring more profit per day. Minerboard has only popular coins.
Of course, almost all mining programs support only popular coins. And coin makers make their software.
We have already added it. Connect freely to it.
It is for me the most profitable and convenient.

Can I see your user-friendly interface on the site?
You should register to see it.
You position yourself as software with a user-friendly interface. Thus I'd like to see it immediately to understand the point of changing the software.
You don't need to connect hadware to see our interface. You should register and then see our web service.
Pages:
Jump to: