Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 38. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does your affiliate program work?
Of course. You can read about our affiliate program here.
But I didn't understand the percentage of what?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you guys going to make mobile application?
I think yes. But this task is not paramount.
Do you think it is more convenient to manage the hardrware through the mobile version?
Yeah, I think so. If I don’t have a laptop with me, I would like to log in from the mobile version.
If you mean mobile version so you can use also mobile version.
But if you mean mobile application that we are creating it now. So it will be done soon
I mean mobile application. I hope it'll be soon.
I really would be able to switch more equipment on minerboard.
Follows the news. We will create and immediately inform you.
Activity: 140
Do you think it is more convenient to manage the hardrware through the mobile version?
Yeah, I think so. If I don’t have a laptop with me, I would like to log in from the mobile version.
But if you mean mobile application that we are creating it now. So it will be done soon
I mean mobile application. I hope it'll be soon.
I really would be able to switch more equipment on minerboard.
Of course. You can read about our affiliate program here.
Activity: 168
Activity: 70
Do you have a some referral program?
Yes, we have. To learn more you should go to our website.
How many ranks does minerboard have?
Only one rank
Are you going to add more ranks?
I think it is unlikely. One rank is optimal.
It isn't good. I can get more profit if my users will invite more users
Just add all supported pools to your Minerboard account to earn more.
Okay. I try.
I think yes. We are going to make mobile application. But this task is not paramount.
Do you think it is more convenient to manage the hardware through the mobile application?
Only one rank
Just add all supported pools to your Minerboard account to earn more.
Activity: 70
Only one rank
Friends, all your feedback you can write to our email [email protected]
Hey!
I know the software what you are looking for. In my company we have been using SoftActivity monitoring software for years and it's really helpful in business and team monitoring. It helps to grow work productivity and employees' efficiency also it has a lot of features such as tracking spent time of employee in the internet and monitoring programs usage activity in real time. I hope it will help you!
Thank you for your offer. But we have own software for mining Minerboard.
I kindly ask you to read about Minerboard in this topic and then let me know what you think about it.
Activity: 12
Hey!
I know the software what you are looking for. In my company we have been using SoftActivity monitoring software for years and it's really helpful in business and team monitoring. It helps to grow work productivity and employees' efficiency also it has a lot of features such as tracking spent time of employee in the internet and monitoring programs usage activity in real time. I hope it will help you!
Why can I choose only a specific pool for connecting my hardrware?
At the moment we have added support for only the most popular pools. This is due to the fact that the minerboard is like a layer between the pool and the miner, which allows to collect more accurate information.
I hope you'll add suprnova pool in the near future. I'd like to mine with this pool
We are collecting feedback from our users to select pools that we will add first. We think suprnova will be one of the first.
I think you need to add pools bring more profit at the moment. The biggest miners are not the stupidest.
We strive to add all the pools in the minerboard that all customers had the opportunity to choose.
Maybe it will be the best decision. But it's cool to have profitswitching all the same.
We are working hard on this as well.
Activity: 112
At the moment we have added support for only the most popular pools. This is due to the fact that the minerboard is like a layer between the pool and the miner, which allows to collect more accurate information.
I hope you'll add suprnova pool in the near future. I'd like to mine with this pool
We are collecting feedback from our users to select pools that we will add first. We think suprnova will be one of the first.
I think you need to add pools bring more profit at the moment. The biggest miners are not the stupidest.
We strive to add all the pools in the minerboard that all customers had the opportunity to choose.
Maybe it will be the best decision. But it's cool to have profitswitching all the same.
Activity: 112
Friends, there will be some updates soon. Follow the news.
Pages:
Jump to: