Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 65. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
SPAMMER! Today I received an offer from this company via email. The address used was one that I created for registration with  maxcoinpool.com. To me it looks like the company bought adresses from the mining pool owner.

A company that has to use illegally bought addresses to promote their product is a spammer, not a proper company I would like to buy from.
Activity: 430
Merit: 500
but now is the time to buy before scrypt asics hit the market

... wat ...

Sorry... large scrypt asics hit the market
Activity: 120
bought 10 gridseeds  Tongue

Can you confirm when you've received them?

will do

i allmost forgot that. i got the miners and they are hashing very well  Grin

361.7khash/s @ 850mhz
Activity: 154

... wat ...
Activity: 430
Hi Alex can you pm me a price for 500 gridseed miners
I want a total price including shipping to my uk address
Also do you have them in stock in the UK?

WOW!!
that's quite alot of miners if you keep them for yourself!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Price incoming
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Minereu - batch #4 has arrived early, we're back instock! && New pricing!

https://minereu.com

We're Europes #1 reseller with thousands and thousands of happy gridseeds served!, contact us for amazing discounts on bulk purchases or if your a reseller, we want you to setup in your region!

WE SUPPORT RESELLERS

email: [email protected]

Hi,

I have sent you email, which i dint get anwer, so i ask here too.

Can you ship with DPD instead? DPD is up to 3 times cheaper with a same service quality. Your DHL package is just robbing from UK to EST. Possible to other countries too.

We've recently opened up a FEDEX business account where prices are about 30-40% cheaper, prices will adjust on the site in the next couple of days.

We're happy to ship DPD also - if you arrange the pickup and pay for it.

Activity: 546

We're Europes #1 reseller with thousands and thousands of happy gridseeds served!, contact us for amazing discounts on bulk purchases or if your a reseller, we want you to setup in your region!

WE SUPPORT RESELLERS

Hi,

I have sent you email, which i dint get anwer, so i ask here too.

Can you ship with DPD instead? DPD is up to 3 times cheaper with a same service quality. Your DHL package is just robbing from UK to EST. Possible to other countries too.

WE SUPPORT RESELLERS

Activity: 244
Hi Alex/MinerEU,

Do you have any spare (eg: 10 units) units on your latest shipment this week?

Thanks

We had a new batch arrived on Monday but all stock has been sold to pre-ordered customers. another batch will arrive Friday/Monday. Could you please order the units using the pre-order product to avoid disappointment.

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi Alex/MinerEU,

Do you have any spare (eg: 10 units) units on your latest shipment this week?

Thanks

Interested in ordering 10 for a quick trial and then will be reselling in my country.
Would like to see discount rates aswell as accessories included.
Pm or email me at [email protected]

Thanks, our colleague will contact you soon.
Activity: 565
Interested in ordering 10 for a quick trial and then will be reselling in my country.
Would like to see discount rates aswell as accessories included.
Pm or email me at [email protected]
Hi, I was looking to make an order of 10units, but it says the shipping fees will be $96.25, not $70 as you stated it would be earlier in this thread, is there something I'm missing?

Also, is there any eta on when you guys will start stocking all of the additional things required to get it up and running like the PSU and so on?

Thanks

Hi Raeli,
Sorry we had to rise the shipping cost as previous shipping fee on our website is actually lower than our cost.

Regarding ETA for our next big batch of miners, they should arrive UK on Saturday 22nd March (already sold to pre-order customers) and then Monday 24th March
For accessories, we have shipped 50 sets for pre-ordered customers and not much will be left for in-stock buyers.  
As this was not our main business, we didn't really plan to sell them. But since so many customer are asking for them, we are planning to ship more over to the UK.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, I was looking to make an order of 10units, but it says the shipping fees will be $96.25, not $70 as you stated it would be earlier in this thread, is there something I'm missing?

Also, is there any eta on when you guys will start stocking all of the additional things required to get it up and running like the PSU and so on?

Thanks
Activity: 378
so for 2 x gridseed miners its about £282,(would you not accept paypal?) how much will be delivery if i am in uk?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
If I understand the offer from Hash-Master China correctly their packages come with power supply, USB-Hub, cabling, etc.

Is this also included in your packages when ordering e.g. 10 pieces of Gridseed Miner?

Thanks

i also asked this, sadly , no it is not. but they said theyre gonna add it to webshop as soon as it arives.
cheers
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
If I understand the offer from Hash-Master China correctly their packages come with power supply, USB-Hub, cabling, etc.

Is this also included in your packages when ordering e.g. 10 pieces of Gridseed Miner?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: