Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 63. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Who ordered with MinerEU.com and got their ordered goods? Please give some feedback!  Roll Eyes

If you simply look at the history of this topic, you will find many customers left feedbacks Cheesy
Also, you really don't need to worry if we are going to deliver. We are gridseed official distributor in Europe and you can find this on their website homepage.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Who ordered with MinerEU.com and got their ordered goods? Please give some feedback!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Ordered several blades last night, emailed info as requested, should I expect a response?
Order status will be updated to processing when payment is cleared. And then will be updated to completed with a tracking number when dispatched.

wire transfer complete today - 2 units - woohoo! - GREAT DEAL!!

Thanks.

G-Blade miners are on their way to the UK now. we will start shipping them to clients this week, earlier than planned.

thanks for the email yesterday - I like people who work when they need to work - not just when it's convenient!!!
Ordered several blades last night, emailed info as requested, should I expect a response?
Order status will be updated to processing when payment is cleared. And then will be updated to completed with a tracking number when dispatched.

Thanks.

G-Blade miners are on their way to the UK now. we will start shipping them to clients this week, earlier than planned.

Since this is the main thread and I see more people claim to have received orders from MinerEU here, I am moving my reply to the Blade promotion post here.  

In response to an escrow provider, you wrote

Thanks for your kindly warning. However, due to the volume we handle everyday, we do not have any plan to use escrow service.

minereu.com, can you provide some transparency about your identity, address, phone number since on your web site?  It seems the only way to contact you seems to be by email?   I suppose it's possible you want to keep the location of your Kent, UK distribution center a secret for fear of possible theft, but another official Gridseed reseller  Hash-master's contact us page lists email address, phone number and mailing address.  This installs more buyer confidence.   You see I was recently burned by an exchange thought to be based in Beijing (Vircurex)- I should have done more research before depositing BTC there, so now I am more cautious and want to be sure I know contact information of companies I send money to.

Other questions: I see it says that the orders will be shipped soon after the promotion is done, so does it mean that ordering now is like making a pre-order and really, the customer doesn't know when the goods will actually ship ?  Finally, should I PM you for a shipping quote to USA or Canada for 1-2 Blade units, or email?  Thank you

To answer your question,
We are official gridseed oversea partner, if you still don't trust us, 1. We are listed on Gridseed official website.  2. Please feel free to contact Gridseed.
Our resellers have our phone numbers but these information are not available to retail customers.
We had many customers picked up miners from our warehouse in Kent. You can check posts history in this topic. However, we do not encourage cash buyer to pick up from our warehouse.

This is not pre-order, blade miners will be shipped from Gridseed to the UK on Monday or Tuesday (14/15 April) via DHL, we will then ship them from the UK if you are in Europe (No VAT/DUTY within EU).  For Non-EU customers, we will ship from our distribution in Beijing (For orders over 21KG, we will use DHL for fast delivery and we pay for your DUTY tax as well, so you won't be surprised by a customs letter)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Since this is the main thread and I see more people claim to have received orders from MinerEU here, I am moving my reply to the Blade promotion post here.  

In response to an escrow provider, you wrote

Thanks for your kindly warning. However, due to the volume we handle everyday, we do not have any plan to use escrow service.

minereu.com, can you provide some transparency about your identity, address, phone number since on your web site?  It seems the only way to contact you seems to be by email?   I suppose it's possible you want to keep the location of your Kent, UK distribution center a secret for fear of possible theft, but another official Gridseed reseller  Hash-master's contact us page lists email address, phone number and mailing address.  This installs more buyer confidence.   You see I was recently burned by an exchange thought to be based in Beijing (Vircurex)- I should have done more research before depositing BTC there, so now I am more cautious and want to be sure I know contact information of companies I send money to.

Other questions: I see it says that the orders will be shipped soon after the promotion is done, so does it mean that ordering now is like making a pre-order and really, the customer doesn't know when the goods will actually ship ?  Finally, should I PM you for a shipping quote to USA or Canada for 1-2 Blade units, or email?  Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I was going to order G-blade special promotion, but it is unclear from where will be the goods shipped. I would not like to pay VAT when shipped from China. Also why has the payment to be sent to Hong Kong, SEPA transfer would be much faster and cheaper too...?

Thanks for response

same question

For EU customers, items will be dispatched from our UK distribution centre, so no need to worry about VAT and DUTY
Payment send to HongKong is for accounting purpose. Gridseed's USD account is also in HongKong, easier for us.
We are considering to open a bank account in the UK.

Guys for anyone that is asking about MinerEU - i can vouch for them i have ordered over 120 Grids, they are shipped out of Kent UK. i have them shipped to Germany, they arrive after 1-2 days with tracking numbers, i would anticipate the same kind of delivery times for all EU countries. There is no tax to pay or import charges...

Alex and the team provide a great service!!!

Alex - this warrants additional discount on my next order....  Grin
whats delivery cost to Vietnam, Saigon?

sorry - you guy are not allowed to order - they're only allowed to ship to the USA!!

LOL
Activity: 334
whats delivery cost to Vietnam, Saigon?
@ $1650 this thing really kicks the butt of regular gridseeds

.32 USD / Kh/s vs .51 USD / Kh/s for the gridseeds.

it's a decent interim step to the Titan and Excalibers coming out ina  few months which will be  .052 usd / kh/s

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I was going to order G-blade special promotion, but it is unclear from where will be the goods shipped. I would not like to pay VAT when shipped from China. Also why has the payment to be sent to Hong Kong, SEPA transfer would be much faster and cheaper too...?

Thanks for response

same question

For EU customers, items will be dispatched from our UK distribution centre, so no need to worry about VAT and DUTY
Payment send to HongKong is for accounting purpose. Gridseed's USD account is also in HongKong, easier for us.

PSU is not included correct?

Is there an OS on the device so that I can just ssh to it and fire up cgminer?

please answer asap and I'll be going to my bank this morning to complete the wire transfer/

thanks

no OS, just usb like the good old usb miner with 5 chips.
Activity: 291

Thanks for clarification!

Thanks for response

same question

PSU is not included correct?

Is there an OS on the device so that I can just ssh to it and fire up cgminer?

please answer asap and I'll be going to my bank this morning to complete the wire transfer/

thanks

Thanks for response

same question

if you guys read the first post you will see that he is not based in the UK he has a UK distributor he is based in Hong Kong I filled out an online form to order a few this morning and the wire transfer instructions are for China and the units are shipped from Hong Kong

We do have distribution centre in the UK (Kent) covering the Europe.
For the rest of the world, it is easier for us to ship from our Beijing office.
if you guys read the first post you will see that he is not based in the UK he has a UK distributor he is based in Hong Kong I filled out an online form to order a few this morning and the wire transfer instructions are for China and the units are shipped from Hong Kong
Pages:
Jump to: