Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 36. (Read 121524 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The question is whether there are any miners to confirm the transactions!

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.   

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

You sure you want to issue that challenge?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
So spots got listed on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Kinda hard to imagine that in less than 3 days it corrected the flaws in NUG code, had two pools created, had two block explorers created, got listed on an exchange and got listed on coinmarketcap.  Now it is still a semi-usless scamcoin clone but really the only difference between it and the fixed NUG is the lack of Vlad.

I get shit done, son
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

HOLY SHIT VLAD!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WORLD?

Ahahahaahhahaa.   Had it been with a clever proverb from Vladiticus 12:7, it would have been priceless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

If you're lucky, you'll be one of about three people mining this coin.

This thread is like this guy's diary. It's out of control.

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

How the hell did I miss this?
\\

LESS than two weeks.

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.  This coin has been said it will die since day one yet everyone is now cloning it.
It's in off-topic because nobody talked about the coin in any significant capacity. In any case, if this move kills it, it wasn't worth anything in the first place.

BTW....I'm the guy who invented VGB protocol.

*snicker snicker*
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.   

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Kinda hard to imagine that in less than 3 days it corrected the flaws in NUG code, had two pools created, had two block explorers created, got listed on an exchange and got listed on coinmarketcap.  Now it is still a semi-usless scamcoin clone but really the only difference between it and the fixed NUG is the lack of Vlad.

Amazing what lies and pump and dump does, eh?  He said VGB was working when it wasn't he promised his miners precious metals....so far nothing but lies.

yeah, I'm impressed.  Oh, and a bot program which got him nearly 10,000 views in under 24 hours with less than 60 orginal posts since the rest were his. All lies from top to bottom.

Not sure why you're here when you could be posting on that "real" board.  Pump and dumper scammers come and go, I'm here for the long run. I wanna do things right or not at all. We'll see in the end if the pumper scammer wins or the honest guy.  Since he cloned my coin with ZERO changes (and no his super blocks were not working, It was a lie, MarkM confirmed it a few days ago) we'll see which coin wins, given both coins are identical except mine is the original and truthful while his Is full of lies and pump and dump schemes.  People will catch on eventually.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

\\

LESS than two weeks.

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.  This coin has been said it will die since day one yet everyone is now cloning it.

towbits I think fixed my VGB protocol but I'm not sure it's ready for the client yet.  I'm an economist so I depend on these programmers who have helped me and the bounties I have put out to get the coin right.

I paid to get it launched but nothing from the Vlad Golden Blocks to the premine went wrong.  I did give away the entire 1.57 million premined coins cause too many haters now so I have little left for bounties but I'm trying my best to get some BTC to help pay for bounties but it's not easy.

Welcome to the board BTW....I'm the guy who invented VGB protocol, WEV (and the internet, of course) don't mind the many many haters here.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

His current fix I don't know to do using a new computer.  should I download the current wallet now and then his fix or how  does it work?  TIA
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

What? Bitcoin?  Those are worthless!  

You need to get some more NUG NUG NUGGIES!   I have tipped you, and a few other random people, the sacred total of 9.1415 NUGs for your involvement in this spectacular spectical of never-ending fun.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Like this new guy asked me a few days ago if I could open my command line (black box thing) to communicate with him that way?  What?  What a weird request.  I didn't do it cause it make me suspicious but why would anyone want to communicate that way when we can just email or text or Skype or anything.

I mean, I might not be computer savvy but if I let you in my command box I think you get access to my computer.  Am I being just paranoid here or what?

Are you talking about me asking you if you know how to use the cmd line?    That was because you asked me how to mine.   The best/easiest way to do that right now is by typing in the commands in the command line.   It had nothing to do with communicating with me me, or giving me access.  Was just a simple question to see if you could even be able to follow instructions of what to type to then mine.  Oh well, so that is why you never really replied, your loss.

And if you don't know why not to use Skype

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
legendary
if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.

And you wonder why people call you a scammer? You're calling altcoins (including your own I assume) a Ponzi scheme. You're admitting to trying to run a Ponzi.

I think I'm still here because I'm intensely curious how someone like this manages to function in real life (just barely it appears). And I'm curious why shameless no-innovation clonecoins still manage to get users. This one hasn't appeared terribly successful, but sadly that seems to not be because of its complete lack of technical merits, but just because of it having a crazy rambling promoter.

Ok, this fucker is now far less funny.
Nice catch AgentME

This was obvious from the very beginning.

Vlad is just a delusional crazy biggot of the most extreme kind, and plus he is a greedy one.

Quite fun tough.
donator
Gerald Davis
what kind of fucking date is "9/1415"?

The 9th Vladidump in the year of our Vlad, 1415.  Since there is no 1:1 relationship between the modern calender and the reformed Vladius calender, if anything happens on any day for any reason Vlad can claim it is 9/1415.
donator
Gerald Davis
Whatever, yeah I can make you a coin. Thinking you say shit doesn't prevent me to do business.
PM me the features you want, I'll tell you how many I want for this. And if you wonder, I publicly promise I won't disclose your great ideas.

So Vlad is on to the next pump & dump.  Funny thing is that with 2391 blocks to go and hashpower dying (180 sec between blocks vs 70 sec target) you could launch the new coin before NUG ever gets to the first super block.
legendary
At 27 I was a virgin (a hit sexy one) cause I was a Christian but since all women were whores I flipped out and started to go to clubs.  

And here we are approaching a very core characteristic of Vlad's mental illness, one that is both cause and consequence.

@Vlad: you should donate to the forum a bit of the money you are saving in shrinks. That would be a godly act.

Just be careful with the meds, that shit it's way stronger that it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

HOLY SHIT VLAD!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WORLD?

Pages:
Jump to: