Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 40. (Read 121524 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Woow. A mental midget... nice. Aspergers is a serious issue and I don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I dont understand a joke. No I am not half german... I am Canadian. Proudly too. You should really not insult people when you are no smarter than they are. Seriously wouldnt it make sense to study the field you are trying to break into. Seriously you are a complete idiot when it comes to crypto coins.

You're so offended when you attacked and insulted me first a man with dual copies of Tourrett's and my bro snd a slight case of aspergers and its usually associated with a genius iQ so your rationale is bogus.

And next time ask questions instead of attacking if you're sensitive.

I did and you confirmed it. And yes you may have Tourrett's, and your brother my have Aspergers which isn't usually associated with high IQ's. That's a myth. It is a serious condition. I have seen people with Aspergers tortured at school because they don't "Fit in". So don't think I am oblivious next time.

Oh and just because you think you know everything, doesn't make you the master of the universe. I mean, you could have at least read something online about the field of crypto currency before trying to release one. I mean... that is just common sense. Think before you act next time... And maybe even test out what you were trying to release. I mean a simple glance at the code from any programmer would have noted that it wasn't working, and wasn't innovative. And No they aren't "Vlad Golden Blocks" You didn't invent them and you didn't create them. Therefore you do not get to name them.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1
repo: https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets
winblows binary: https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

Wait a second, this looks like a copy of Spots.

Which is a copy of Nuggets!

VLAD!!
They copied Nuggets once again!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Vlad, who the fuck cares if there is a clone of your shitcoin? You coin is simply a copy of a coin already released. Hypocrite.

I care. Woman cause al the Gore stole all my credit for inventing the Internet.  And I also invented women, you're welcome and I want my floating rib back.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.

Does the truth make me an asshole?

Look around.  Most men have problems but they'd stick it out with their wife's even if their wife's were worthless.  Most men would do anything to keep their families together for their children.

The women are the home wreckers cause at first sign if trouble they give up.  So I find pleasure seeing millions of them desperately sucking many dicks on the American single-mom pole smoking express.  There's no country like this on earth that allows women to destroy their marriages and then their children and the men see utterly powerless.  When did these mindless women get all the power.  It's like letting children run your life.  Dumb children.  

Somebody (the hotbot 666 guy) please use the highlighted line the Vladiticus book.  It's Golden.  TIA.

Men do that too. I have seen many men cheat, steal, lie, etc. So your argument is flawed as men do that too. And no men wouldn't most men would dump and run at the first sign of trouble with any girl. Women hardly have any power. They are still at the bottom and still face relentless hate from bigots like you. What do you think we should lock them in cages and use them only for pro creation??? Jesus it's like you live in the 1960's

BS. Look around and see who destroys most marriages today.  Most women cheat now first.  I know more men who have never cheated than women. It's a phenomenon.  It's what happens when you empower mindless children called women.  First jobs then voting then the country is turned to shit.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Woow. A mental midget... nice. Aspergers is a serious issue and I don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I dont understand a joke. No I am not half german... I am Canadian. Proudly too. You should really not insult people when you are no smarter than they are. Seriously wouldnt it make sense to study the field you are trying to break into. Seriously you are a complete idiot when it comes to crypto coins.

You're so offended when you attacked and insulted me first a man with dual copies of Tourrett's and my bro snd a slight case of aspergers and its usually associated with a genius iQ so your rationale is bogus.

And next time ask questions instead of attacking if you're sensitive.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Shouldn't this be in the shitcoin section?

Nah, this thread is going places. It should go to Politics & Society next.

lol, not a bad idea.  

Better than off topic?  Maybe I should move it.  Actually, since there's so much politics and religion talk that may be a good home.

Anything is better than off-topic.  What's that?  Nothing here is off topic, everything is some topic.

How about all-topic, I think I just invented something new and unheard of again, like I did with the Internet.

Communist boy genius genetic research camps?

Ahahhahahhaaaaaa.  I forgot about the 10 (9) injection genius shot I got that left a hole in my leg.  Ahahhahahaaa.

Tysat suggested me to create a thread in Scam accusations

Anybody agrees/disagrees?

I dont really think that this is a scam... but if it would get him off these forums or at least give hima scammer tag I think you should do it!!!!!!!!

He made an altcoin + he admitted that he thinks that "altcoin are the world's largest Ponzi scheme"

Also, definition of a scam:
A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence.

Also Tysat told me that so that he gets a scammer tag
Even though it really does fit, he's doing a piss poor job of the confidence gaining part.

The biggest Harvard PHD's on wallstreet are calling alt coins a Ponzi scheme?  Are they scammer?  You idiots don't know the definition if a Ponzi scheme. And if this industry and promoted by the govt why can't I be part of it just cause I see the truth?

It's like saying drugs are bad but kick me off cause I wanna start a pharmas company or an alcohol company.

Look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme and bitcoin fits it to a T.  But it will success the govt is behind it.  The biggest scheme the world has ever seen. 

How does Bitcoin fit this: "A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors. This scam actually yields the promised returns to earlier investors, as long as there are more new investors. These schemes usually collapse on themselves when the new investments stop." Bitcoin promises no "High returns" and it isn't "Little risk" either. You have no idea what you are talking about.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Yes, but that what media Frennzy, and bubbles are for.  Just wait for the ETF, it will be obvious then.

And by next year you'll have 8 core phones with 4 gigs if ram and great graphics.  People will be able to mine with creative and expensive developers making new mining apps.  Banks in it.  It's no harder than playing a graphic intense video game.  And the code of new coins csn be altered too.  Real million dollar devs will make it work cause there's billions to be made.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Tysat suggested me to create a thread in Scam accusations

Anybody agrees/disagrees?

I dont really think that this is a scam... but if it would get him off these forums or at least give hima scammer tag I think you should do it!!!!!!!!

He made an altcoin + he admitted that he thinks that "altcoin are the world's largest Ponzi scheme"

Also, definition of a scam:
A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence.

Also Tysat told me that so that he gets a scammer tag
Even though it really does fit, he's doing a piss poor job of the confidence gaining part.

The biggest Harvard PHD's on wallstreet are calling alt coins a Ponzi scheme?  Are they scammer?  You idiots don't know the definition if a Ponzi scheme. And if this industry and promoted by the govt why can't I be part of it just cause I see the truth?

It's like saying drugs are bad but kick me off cause I wanna start a pharmas company or an alcohol company.

Look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme and bitcoin fits it to a T.  But it will success the govt is behind it.  The biggest scheme the world has ever seen. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.

And you wonder why people call you a scammer? You're calling altcoins (including your own I assume) a Ponzi scheme. You're admitting to trying to run a Ponzi.

I think I'm still here because I'm intensely curious how someone like this manages to function in real life (just barely it appears). And I'm curious why shameless no-innovation clonecoins still manage to get users. This one hasn't appeared terribly successful, but sadly that seems to not be because of its complete lack of technical merits, but just because of it having a crazy rambling promoter.

Maybe you need to go look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme.  If has no value.  The only way you make money if another guy buys into the same scam at a higher orice snd then he finds someone yet again.

Problem is since there's no real value and no cashflows at one point the game has to be over and that means total collapse.

That is the definition of a Ponzi scheme.  Wake up.  I'm not running a Ponzi scheme, I'm in on the latest government backed game, and that's the best and surest way to make money.

Aren't you curious the US gift hasn't shut this down its undermining the dollar snd its about to go. Into hyper growth?  Man, you people are blind.

When they get Their ETF and all you retards say, oh I knew it then we'll see who's got a memory and some integrity. Cause right know I'm alone, but if I'm right everyone will jump out and say, of course it was obvious, I knew or all along.  All coward afraid to speak out are like that.  I'm putting it on the line now while its nearly impossible for me to be right.  That's what guts is.
How did this thread get to 81 pages when so much is wrong and priorities/morals/manners are so shallow. I understand a bit of humor and entertainment, but seriously, it's feeding into something weird. I've watched this thread as of recently and I don't like the way I feel after reading it. It's like a combination of perverse amusement and pity and frustration, and I leave feeling ashamed of coming here and reading it.

I have no idea of the coin, but is it really worth it? If it's not putting positive energy out into the universe then karma could snap back.

I think let the thread go and don't feed it. There's obliviously issues here and they are being aggravated. Give the guy a break and let him have some peace. This back and forth doesn't appear healthy for him. I'm not saying this mean but trying to be compassionate.

Hey I could be wrong but I have to unwatch this thread as it disturbs me.

It's called life.  Let me guess, you didn't turn down the Paxil and Prozac cause life was too much for you.

I'm only speaking truthful things, why are they so offensive.  Offer a counter argument or shut it off.

What cowardly behavior - pop your Xanax and pretend the world isn't falling apart.

So Vlad you are only speaking the truth eh? Well tell me then how can someone, who has a mental disability where one of the symptoms is having a lack of a normal sense of humor, be considered stupid. That is simply degrading and also simply wrong.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How did this thread get to 81 pages when so much is wrong and priorities/morals/manners are so shallow. I understand a bit of humor and entertainment, but seriously, it's feeding into something weird. I've watched this thread as of recently and I don't like the way I feel after reading it. It's like a combination of perverse amusement and pity and frustration, and I leave feeling ashamed of coming here and reading it.

I have no idea of the coin, but is it really worth it? If it's not putting positive energy out into the universe then karma could snap back.

I think let the thread go and don't feed it. There's obliviously issues here and they are being aggravated. Give the guy a break and let him have some peace. This back and forth doesn't appear healthy for him. I'm not saying this mean but trying to be compassionate.

Hey I could be wrong but I have to unwatch this thread as it disturbs me.

It's called life.  Let me guess, you didn't turn down the Paxil and Prozac cause life was too much for you.

I'm only speaking truthful things, why are they so offensive.  Offer a counter argument or shut it off.

What cowardly behavior - pop your Xanax and pretend the world isn't falling apart.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

VLAD!!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Vlad, who the fuck cares if there is a clone of your shitcoin? You coin is simply a copy of a coin already released. Hypocrite.
One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.

Does the truth make me an asshole?

Look around.  Most men have problems but they'd stick it out with their wife's even if their wife's were worthless.  Most men would do anything to keep their families together for their children.

The women are the home wreckers cause at first sign if trouble they give up.  So I find pleasure seeing millions of them desperately sucking many dicks on the American single-mom pole smoking express.  There's no country like this on earth that allows women to destroy their marriages and then their children and the men see utterly powerless.  When did these mindless women get all the power.  It's like letting children run your life.  Dumb children.  

Somebody (the hotbot 666 guy) please use the highlighted line the Vladiticus book.  It's Golden.  TIA.

Men do that too. I have seen many men cheat, steal, lie, etc. So your argument is flawed as men do that too. And no men wouldn't most men would dump and run at the first sign of trouble with any girl. Women hardly have any power. They are still at the bottom and still face relentless hate from bigots like you. What do you think we should lock them in cages and use them only for pro creation??? Jesus it's like you live in the 1960's
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

VLAD!!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

...All aboard teh crazy train! Whoa...

Still time to hop on before the bat shit crazy VLAD'S GOLDEN BLOCKS start!#%!#%!#!%    

You know you want to.  Don't resist.  Embrace the insanity!   After block 6677 the fun begins.

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

I don't know how someone who doesn't smoke weed names their "cryptocurrency coin" NUGs or NUGGIES. I simply don't believe his "I have no vices" speech (it's almost the opposite, like he's admitting to having many, many vices...)

I made this coin for the miners i let them choose.  It stood for gold nuggets but I did say all the pot smokers would be on board and the happy meal kiddies.  Thanks for noticing.

Yes.  Yes, it does.

Pages:
Jump to: