Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 83. (Read 121524 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

Indeed, and remember also: Vlad2Vlad got paid for those delusional ramblings in devcoins.   Puts a whole new shine on the devcoin project in my mind.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out to be very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.
Activity: 84
On Ixcoin thread:
Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.

Yeah, he thinks that cloning bitcoin "creates free money"

Vlad, what are your thoughts on Abstractcoin then? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/experiment-abstract-coin-030-224873
The guy didn't developped anything but he built a working currency. Does he deserve to get paid?

That coin had 100% premine! Don't give Vlad ideas!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
On Ixcoin thread:
Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.

Yeah, he thinks that cloning bitcoin "creates free money"

Vlad, what are your thoughts on Abstractcoin then? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/experiment-abstract-coin-030-224873
The guy didn't developped anything but he built a working currency. Does he deserve to get paid?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Whoever is messing with the repo files without my permission needs to stop now before I take further action.

And how do you plan on taking further action schizo boy?

What does he mean messing with the repo
Is r3 bullying him? Grin

One can only hope Grin
legendary
Whoever is messing with the repo files without my permission needs to stop now before I take further action.

What does he mean messing with the repo
Is r3 bullying him? Grin
Activity: 98
remember folks, Vlad2Vlad has problems reading this thread, so make it easier for him by including pretty pictures.

legendary

legendary
51% innnccoommmmmiiiiinnnnggggggggggggggggg
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Except when he is trying to ram it down people's throats, whereupon it is their coin, he is just a white knight giving them what they want, ignoring their earnest assurances they do not want it.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
And it looks line Vlad has some problems to understand the open source philosophy.

"my coin... My precious coin... They want to steal it, my precious coin!" LOL
legendary
Vlad doesn't plan to do a pump and dump
He plans a puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Thanks btw Vlad

I have hired a PhD computer scientist and I promise to make nuggets a real coin but you guys, the miners need to stand against these guys who just wanna make a quick pump and dump buck.  This coin is yours and I'll pay this professional programmer that I'm meeting tomorrow around $2.000 to do serious work on this coin.
Who is he? I guess he has an account here
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
You really need that 2-3 days break, mate.

After that you could try to explain in just a few lines what are the unique features that make your coin the best alt around.

BTW, isn't your plan to make this coin to increase in value (pump) to then sell your holdings for a big buck to bankers in 2-3 years (dump)? Maybe we got your plan wrong?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I paid for this coin, its my coin and now someone is trying to steel it, tweak a few things and crate a pump and dump shit coin.

I have hired a PhD computer scientist and I promise to make nuggets a real coin but you guys, the miners need to stand against these guys who just wanna make a quick pump and dump buck.  This coin is yours and I'll pay this professional programmer that I'm meeting tomorrow around $2.000 to do serious work on this coin.  Don't let these guys messing with the repo files mess up this coin.

Those of you who know how this works and can go in there an see what's goin on stop it.  And don't buy into a nuggets cline Caine it will be a pump and dump. This coin is not a scammer coin.  I haven't sold a single coin yet and I have had no help worth bounties and I keep paying all the bounties all on my own.

If you guys cars about having the best coin in the alt community help me and I will do all I can to deliver but if you guys don't step up, the scammer doing this will destroy this coin and create another shit clone stealing the good features from this coin just to pump it and dump on you guys.

Those of you who can code help me out and give me a little time to hire this pro programmer.

And if what I'm nearing few other programmers is true, any legal action that I can take I will.  Open source is open source but fraud exists even in open source. And I will have you named from this forum cause this is not how a clone is done.  Be creative - I'm an economist and I come up with a new and better retarget end diff.  Don't steal what's good of this coin just for a quick buck scammer coin.  Start your own. CrapCoin and stop stealing and pump and dump your own coin.  

If you guys care about your coin help me out - do some thing about it otherwise I'm not gonna keep pumping money into a coin just to have all my work stolen by scamming pump and dumpers.

Thanks to anyone who steps up and helps.  
legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think over the past 72 hours he has taken at least 10 days off...  he's really impressive!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
We need to keep this thread alive. This has been the funniest thing I've read in a long time. When I check this thread tomorrow, I expect at least five new delusional Vlad posts. Don't disappoint me guys.

No way, he's taking a few days off... Tongue

And he's posted 12 times an hour the last 4 times he took 2-3 days off. I expect him around midnight
Activity: 406
We need to keep this thread alive. This has been the funniest thing I've read in a long time. When I check this thread tomorrow, I expect at least five new delusional Vlad posts. Don't disappoint me guys.

No way, he's taking a few days off... Tongue

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Still the Best 1973
Or at least pass it to the CWCki forums lolcows section.
Pages:
Jump to: