Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 81. (Read 121524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
I just went through the code: https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/e8094777d4729c5874e55633e4170d953ad4d88a
So all the premines and current coins are no longer valid
Blocks 1 and 2 have now 0 reward
But the merkleroot is hard coded so the new code is still buggy right...?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just when I thought the thread was getting boring! You just can't make up this sort of entertainment.

(Though why is the blackmailer forking the entire chain to remove the premine? Couldn't he just lock it so transactions from the addresses holding it aren't accepted any more?)

I believe the fork was done mainly in order to make superblocks work.

Hypothetically, he could have made the superblock fix only take effect a few days from now after some block number is hit, which would keep the current blockchain and give people time to switch.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Just when I thought the thread was getting boring! You just can't make up this sort of entertainment.

(Though why is the blackmailer forking the entire chain to remove the premine? Couldn't he just lock it so transactions from the addresses holding it aren't accepted any more?)

R3 stole 3 million of the premine and gave me 1.1 million.  He dumped all of his coins on the exchange he created 2 nights ago so of course now he wants to appear a hero.  Ask him for his wallet ID, Shakezula will have it and you'll see, I bet anything he sold evey coin.  That's a pump and dump and now he wants to do it again.

Problem is now he committed a crime.  Kinda messes up his petty theft crimes.  What a loser, for what, like $1,000.  What a small time crook, r3.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Well if current repo holder fixed superblocks, I guess that he also fixed premine, and as a result, all nuggets Vlad2Vlad holds simply will not be accepted as valid by the majority of miners.

The fix was published quite a while before block 250, and need not have gone back all the way to the first couple of blocks regardless.

This is the GetBlockValue of the version I am running that has not been seeing any nodes conflict with it as far as I have been able to discover so far:

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
{
        int64 nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;

std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(8,7);
        const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();
        long seed = hex2long(cseed);

int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 100000);

if(nHeight == 1)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Public Wallet Premine

else if(nHeight == 2)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Coin Owner Premine

else if(nHeight > 250 && nHeight <= 14726880){
                nSubsidy = 49 * COIN;   //Standard 49 Coin Reward
                if(rand > 50000 && rand < 50011)
                        nSubsidy = 10045 * COIN;  //The super block Protocol Random 250x Block Award
        }
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

-MarkM-
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I believe the fork was done mainly in order to make superblocks work.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Man I was drinking, you owe me a monitor

Is someone planning to go postal?

-MarkM-

Depends now well r3 can handle jail. Federal jail, you know, the kind with no early release for good behavior.

Ahahaahhahhaaaa.  I still can't stop laughing that someone can be so stupid to actually put a blackmail, a criminal act in writing and then distribute it.  Ahhaahaahaaaaa.

I've written 3 emails so far.  Tomorrow should get very interesting for our r3.  
Activity: 84

Well if current repo holder fixed superblocks, I guess that he also fixed premine, and as a result, all nuggets Vlad2Vlad holds simply will not be accepted as valid by the majority of miners.
legendary

Man I was drinking, you owe me a monitor

Is someone planning to go postal?

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 98
legendary
The old version will be replaced soon. The new version will have 0 premine and a working block reward algorithm.

If the guy already restarted the chain as some have seemed to claim, then the guy already owns/holds all the premine of the current chain, which already supposedly has non-broken block-rewards.

Github records all changes so it is easy (supposedly, if only to people who know how to use git/github to do such things) to grab whichever previous version you want.

So each miner can grab whichever version they want and vote for it with their hashing power, presumably?

As far as I have been able to tell from looking at the behavior of the current nodes they are all using the version that has the lucky reward blocks in place.

Pre-mined coins can be destroyed, as NoVaCoin supposedly demonstrated, so merely getting rid of pre-mined coins wouldn't require a restart of the blockchain unless the blackmailer refuses to destroy them other than by restarting the blockchain... or has already given them to Vlad and Vlad refuses to destroy them, or of course maybe all the give-aways that purportedly were already done are actually still in place in the current blockchain, having happened before block 251...

-MarkM-

legendary
The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

ALL YOUR NUGGETS ARE BELONG TO US

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

The old version will be replaced soon. The new version will have 0 premine and a working block reward algorithm.

Donations: 1Nw7oXGui4Y551v3wAbvT3vCzDY2NPuYuB
No more premine, this lead to the old blockchain be incompatible with… …
… newer clients

nuggets-project authored 5 minutes ago

I still have you blackmail letter.  Now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

You touch my coin and I will press charges for back mail.  You will pay dearly.
MY blackmail? What the hell?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

… newer clients

I still have you blackmail letter.  Now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

You touch my coin and I will press charges for back mail.  You will pay dearly.
legendary
ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!
I fucking proposed to help you but you never responded!
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!
I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
To the idiot who as dumb enough to blackmail me in writing.  Ahahhahahaaa

I just can't stop laughing at that.

You've been reported because as you now know blackmail is actually a serious crime and anyon who helps you even with votes is an accomplice by association.

Bitcointalk.org will have to take legal action or thy will also be an accomplice.

The attorney general also got a screenshot of your blackmail activity and a link to thgithub.

What's funny to me is that there's dozens or abandoned and truly dead coins that nobody would care of you would steal - why mine?  Seriously, my coin is crap according to all you guys so why would you commit a crime in full view and in writing to steal someone's else's work when I've been worming 16 hours per day for this coin and have ran more polls and threads and than other dev to find out what people wanted on a coin.

Is that not collaboration?  Maybe you should have stayed in school and learned some bigger words, like felony, and blackmail.

So can anybody tell me why this idiot would commit a crime to steal a 3 day old coin which near death when there's 2 dozen dead coins with ZERO colllaborarion which he could steal which were started by "REAL" programmers and not nobody economists like m3.

It just makes no nsense.

Can somebody give me a clue?  Why take such a huge risk for such a new and dying coin?  And if I had not blown the whistle on R3, who is the idiot doing this who stole 3 million of the premined coins, none of you would know about this and tomorrow he would half stolen all your coins.

But bedside other programmers gave me a heads up and I blew the whistle on R3, now his only card is to blackmail me.

Make no mistake R3, you can't hide.  Besides then attorney general I p'm also gonna forward your blackmail letter to the Feds.  Of course you know back mail is up there with kidnapping and robbery as it corrupts and inhibits legitimate business.

If I were you if find a lawyer ASAP, all the NUGs coins you dumped late night which you stole from me, well, that should buy you a consultation.  

Good luck, bubba will be waiting for you, honey buns.
legendary
The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

… newer clients

You should not, I'm sure it's Vlad wanting to keep people interested in his coin by making some drama

I am interested in the drama, not the coin Smiley
legendary
So is anyone's debug.log showing that they have been disconnecting any nodes for misbehavior?

As it looks like all the miners are all mining the chain that supposedly should have been giving out lucky blocks and all the nodes are forwarding those blocks not a conflicting chain such as one that continued to use the original broken code beyond block 250...

-MarkM-
Pages:
Jump to: